PDA

View Full Version : Barr’s White House run delays molestation trial

tekrunner
09-10-2008, 11:21 PM
The title of this article was just so appropriate given todays events.

Barr’s White House run delays molestation trial

http://www.ajc.com/cherokee/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/09/10/dragoncon_barr_trial.html

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 11:24 PM
I bet you it's McCain's campaign that moved this forward. You people truly are a burden. I think an establishment candidate is better off than being held up to your impossible standards..unless you're a loser in the fringe with no media coverage. then ok. you're fine in that scenario.

RickyJ
09-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Barr's time is past. We got to start moving forward with problems that we can do something about.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Barr's time is past. We got to start moving forward.

to oblivion...

;)

tekrunner
09-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I bet you it's McCain's campaign that moved this forward. You people truly are a burden. I think an establishment candidate is better off than being held up to your impossible standards..unless you're a loser in the fringe with no media coverage. then ok. you're fine in that scenario.

Would you please elaborate on wtf you just said?

Aratus
09-11-2008, 08:52 AM
bob barr who sometimes is a five or six digit legal fee guy uses his POTUS run to delay the trial of this guy who is somebody
in the sci-fi convention universe? like bob barr's own true hobby of placating bob barr's ego got a delay in an important case in terms of his home state of georgia???