PDA

View Full Version : Wow.... Ron Paul is a nutcase and totally unelectable

rp4prez
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
I can't believe someone said the quote below. My response to this person is below.

For the record, I'm a liberatarian-leaning, pro-choice conservative, and I think Ron Paul is an economic nutcase and totally unelectable.

I think other GOP candidates who are willing to strike a third world country with a nuclear weapon without any reason to be a nutcase. Ron Paul doesn't want to do that. So From my point of view that makes him the only sane GOP candidate for the Republican nomination.

FSP-Rebel
09-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Good comeback

Sematary
09-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Isn't being a pro choice "conservative" an oxymoron?

braeden0613
09-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Isn't being a pro choice "conservative" an oxymoron?
Im guessing he means fiscal conservative and not social.

risiusj
09-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I don't see why it has to be.

Craig_R
09-03-2007, 11:34 PM
I can't believe someone said the quote below. My response to this person is below.

I think other GOP candidates who are willing to strike a third world country with a nuclear weapon without any reason to be a nutcase. Ron Paul doesn't want to do that. So From my point of view that makes him the only sane GOP candidate for the Republican nomination.

I might have gone with something relating to economics seeing as how thats what was being questioned.

rp4prez
09-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I might have gone with something relating to economics seeing as how thats what was being questioned.

Probably right. But the tone of this guys message was very attacking so I wanted to take a swing. ;)

Kregener
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”