PDA

View Full Version : The NWO conspiracy

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm a little confused how it would work, how the hell would countries like Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc consent to this bullshit?

Conza88
09-11-2008, 02:14 AM
I'm a little confused how it would work, how the hell would countries like Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc consent to this bullshit?

They wouldn't... just like the people of the European Union didn't.

They rejected it in the Nice Treaty... they came back with the Lisbon Treaty... they refused everyone to vote on it (THE PEOPLE OF EUROPE) .... all came down to Ireland who aren't as lost yet. The people of Ireland - voting for 550million people.

They said NO!

Guess what happens... their still trying; and, they, won't, fucken, stop.

All the trading blocs are / HAVE been set up. Check the - Deal or No deal thread; in regards to the NWO..

Australia's PM called for an Asian Union recently... he has our top diplomat working on it. Most of Asia has agreed. :rolleyes: FFS.

It'll happen, if we don't stop it... prep yourselves, the battles about to go overt.

dirknb@hotmail.com
09-11-2008, 06:55 AM

Who do you think owns the central banks in those countries?

Truth Warrior
09-11-2008, 06:58 AM
A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm

Conza88
09-11-2008, 07:31 AM
A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm

Do you have like a notepad, with your quotes and links all nicely lined up? :D

Truth Warrior
09-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Do you have like a notepad, with your quotes and links all nicely lined up? :D Yep. ;)

Conza88
09-11-2008, 07:50 AM
lmfao :D

Truth Warrior
09-11-2008, 07:57 AM
lmfao :D
TW signature quotes and links for all occasions, etc., etc. ;) :D

I'm "environment AND bandwidth friendly", I recycle. < LOL! >