PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines are safe

pinkmandy
09-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Here's some proof.

http://www.davisgoestochina.com/Home_Page.html

That said, if you have some spare change please help this family out. :(

I got this from a mutual friend of the family.

MinorityView
09-16-2008, 08:11 PM
that is so sad, but someone is sure to come along and say that more children would be damaged like that from diseases if we stopped vaccinating...

i wonder if the family has received a payout for the vaccine injury? or is the VICP fighting the case?

heavenlyboy34
09-16-2008, 10:24 PM
vaccines are terrible! I have epilepsy myself, and my parents always said that it was likely the vaccines that did it...seeing as I was seizure-free till about the time I was vaccinated. I blame the FDA, unless some other proof comes up. stupid gov'ment!! :mad:

ckhagen
09-16-2008, 10:40 PM
So sad :(
This also happened to a cousin of mine who is just a few months older than me. They were compensated by the VICP. She was 18 months at the time of the incident, regressed as a result, and has never progressed past 9 months in both motor and cognitive abilities. The pertussis vaccine caused it in her case.

Pete
09-17-2008, 05:08 AM
The pertussis vaccine is particularly bad. When one of my daughters was born at home, my wife took her in to a pediatrician for an exam, and told the doctor she didn't want the vaccination. While my wife was paying the bill, a nurse volunteered 'to hold the baby' and whisked her off to an examination room, bringing her back screaming five minutes later. At home, my daughter began having seizures. Examining her, we found a needle mark on her behind. She had been given the vaccine despite our wishes.

That was the last time any of our children ever went to a pediatrician. We would have sued but were frazzled at the time. My daughter has had some developmental issues compared to our other children, and we wonder if they are traceable to this incident.

yongrel
09-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Reading is bad. If you learn to read, you will die. Literacy = Death.

FrankRep
09-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Reading is bad. If you learn to read, you will die. Literacy = Death.

As many of you know, two years ago, just days after Davis’ 1 year old vaccination shots, he suffered a massive 8 hour seizure that inflicted severe global brain damage.

Seems like people here acknowledging how dangerous vaccines are. Isn't that the point?