PDA

View Full Version : what religion suits you [quiz]

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Atheism: You are most suited to be an athiest. Athiests believe that there is no god. Most likely you believe in science and the cold, hard facts that science brings. You probably don't like to think about what comes after death, focusing more on life. That can be a good thing, but people need something to believe in. Remember that and try not to criticize people if they are religious.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/101737/what-religion-suits-you

pretty accurate

SnappleLlama
09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
I got the nod for Agnostic, which I am, anyway.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I got the nod for Agnostic, which I am, anyway.

me too. but I just lean atheist. I believe in the supernatural

Kludge
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
When do I get to take the "which school subject is your favorite?" quiz?

Hope it asks the tough questions!

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Buddhism

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Buddhism

the buddhist cult. ouch

Dr.3D
09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Couldn't answer questions 2, 3 and 4.

None of the choices were what I would pick.

hypnagogue
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Pff. Told me I was Atheist and not to criticize religious people too much. I'll criticize whatever I feel needs criticizing, thanks much.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Pff. Told me I was Atheist and not to criticize religious people too much. I'll criticize whatever I feel needs criticizing, thanks much.

heh. same here

RJB
09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
the buddhist cult. ouch

Oh come on. That's uncalled for.

Here Grimnir, I'll take the heat off of you my Buddhist friend.

I got Christianity on the test, Joseph. I'm Roman Catholic and a militant one at that! :p

Monolithic
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
agnostic, which i am

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh come on. That's uncalled for.

Here Grimnir, I'll take the heat off of you my Buddhist friend.

I got Christianity on the test, Joseph. I'm Roman Catholic and a militant one at that! :p

He attacked me in the chatroom ;) It's ok if you're a believer. I was baptized catholic myself.

RJB
09-10-2008, 08:26 PM
He attackd me in the chatroom ;) It's ok if you're a believer. I was baptized catholic myself.

I figured you were having fun. I had to jump in:D

UnReconstructed
09-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I can't answer most of those questions so I quit.

Dr.3D
09-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I can't answer most of those questions so I quit.

Yeah, same here. I guess the people asking the questions don't know what they are talking about in the first place.

berrybunches
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Says I'm Agnostic. Kinda true. I am no atheist, I am just not arrogant enough to pretend I know what happens after we die.

bojo68
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I got Buddhism, generally figure I'm agnostic once I figured out religion. Funny part to me is that if I had to have a religion, I'd probably choose buddhism as the least of all evils.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-10-2008, 09:51 PM
He attacked me in the chatroom;_;

strapko
09-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Agnostic, cannot live life in ignorance.

LibertiORDeth
09-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Shintioism? For "What takes you to heaven or peace in the afterlife" they didn't have what I even believe!

coyote_sprit
09-11-2008, 04:14 AM
No linear quiz can tell me what I am thats for me to decide.

Zolah
09-11-2008, 06:04 AM
Hinduism: Hinduism is a religion based mainly in India. It's followers are part of a caste system. A caste system is like a hierarchy from which you cannot change. If you were born a peasant then you will stay a peasant. According to Hinduism your life must be devoted to good. If, for some reason, you do not fulfill what is required to reach Nirvana (the state of peace after reincarnation) then you will be reincarnated into some other form of life, be it human or animal. This state of reincarnation goes on and on until in one of your lives you are deemed good enough for Nirvana.

Took it light-heartedly, I hate the idea of a caste system though, the class wars in UK is bad enough :) I'm agnostic really anyway.

Mrs. Farmer
09-11-2008, 07:15 AM
I came up as :

Shintoism: Shintoism is a religion based in Japan and the Japanese culture. It's beliefs center mainly around the kami or the spirits. They believe in many of these spirits, and they also believe in worshiping and holding rituals and festivals for these spirits which they hold with honor and respect. Followers of Shintoism hold loyalty and honor in high esteem.

This comes as a surprise to me. For lack of a better word, I have always been an athiest (is there a more positive word for this? humanist? creature of the earth? secular?) I try not to criticize others more godly beliefs. It is mostly the organizations that deserve criticism. There are just too many politics in religious organizations.

My philosophy on this topic is: Though it would be nice to know the truth, and we all try to figure it out, nobody has ever been exactly right.

Cinderella
09-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Shintoism: Shintoism is a religion based in Japan and the Japanese culture. It's beliefs center mainly around the kami or the spirits. They believe in many of these spirits, and they also believe in worshiping and holding rituals and festivals for these spirits which they hold with honor and respect. Followers of Shintoism hold loyalty and honor in high esteem.