PDA

View Full Version : Multiple apologies.

DRV45N05
09-10-2008, 08:05 PM
I've given more consideration to what happened today, and I realize I have multiple apologies to issue.

Firstly, I apologize for my strongly worded titled post earlier today. (Will you..... yadda yadda) I was trying to bring attention to the thread, and in the heat of the moment, I chose the wrong words. My post is in no way a representation of B.J. or the Lawson for Congress campaign. I apologize to all I have offended.

Secondly, after more consideration, I also have realized that I was wrong to semi-defend/justify Barr's backing out of the press conference today. I understand why he did it, but he was 100% wrong to do it and deserves all of the criticism he has gotten so far. I still intend to support him and vote for him, but the campaign's actions today were inexcusable.

The fact is that the most important change that must be made is that the Republican-Democrat duopoly over our political system must be broken. This means that we need all of the Third Party candidates to get as many votes as they can. The success of third party candidates more generally will be helpful to the Libertarian Party, and the Barr campaign was very short-sighted in taking the action it did today.

Any other apologies I need to make?

Kludge
09-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Have you sent an email to Josh to tell him why I ought to be a mod yet?

Spider-Man
I don't think anyone here really wants an apology from you.

I, for one, want an apology from Bob Barr, delivered out of his mouth and from his knees.

dawnbt
Accepted and respected!

DRV45N05
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Give me the email address, and I'll do it.

ArrestPoliticians
I've given more consideration to what happened today, and I realize I have multiple apologies to issue.

Firstly, I apologize for my strongly worded titled post earlier today. (Will you..... yadda yadda) I was trying to bring attention to the thread, and in the heat of the moment, I chose the wrong words. My post is in no way a representation of B.J. or the Lawson for Congress campaign. I apologize to all I have offended.

Secondly, after more consideration, I also have realized that I was wrong to semi-defend/justify Barr's backing out of the press conference today. I understand why he did it, but he was 100% wrong to do it and deserves all of the criticism he has gotten so far. I still intend to support him and vote for him, but the campaign's actions today were inexcusable.

The fact is that the most important change that must be made is that the Republican-Democrat duopoly over our political system must be broken. This means that we need all of the Third Party candidates to get as many votes as they can. The success of third party candidates more generally will be helpful to the Libertarian Party, and the Barr campaign was very short-sighted in taking the action it did today.

Bob Barr needs to put this on his letterhead, sign it, and mail it to the press as his own apology,

RJB
Ah, don't apologize unless you personally insulted someone. That's what this place is here for. No one else I know wants to listen to our rants:D

constitutional
I could not get past your title for the other thread.

Anyway, you did not make a mistake. You learned something about phony Barr! :)

constitutional
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM

Keep sucking up and you'll be a mod any day now. I'm serious.

Kludge
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Give me the email address, and I'll do it.

Ronald Raygunz @ Internet

Kludge
09-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Keep sucking up and you'll be a mod any day now. I'm serious.

Hey, I came and left Government, Economics, Spanish I-III, Chemistry and English 12 whenever I pleased using such foolproof methods!

DRV45N05
09-10-2008, 08:14 PM
josh.manuel@gmail.com

Sent.

constitutional
09-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey, I came and left Government, Economics, Spanish I-III, Chemistry and English 12 whenever I pleased using such foolproof methods!

wtf are you talking about?

I love your John Stossel thread. Thanks.