PDA

View Full Version : Buck up! This is what we must do!

fedup100
09-10-2008, 07:58 PM
The time for trolls and debate are over. the time for petty differences are over. The wolf is at the door. Paul warned you, we are out of time.

Here is the plan for what the hell else can you do. Let us use common sense and getter done.

1. We must all, and I mean all of us take a poll of the candidates that meet or criteria and then by Monday, the 15th, we will pick a candidate that we will all vote for and we will work over time for the next few weeks attempting to bring in the little third parties under our umbrella.

2. We will spread out across our country and keep our mouth shut regarding who we are and run for every office available.....City, County, State. Keep in mind as many as possible should run for Sheriff and you must be elected not appointed. The Sheriff is the most powerful man in the Country, bar none. We must have a Constitutional Sheriff in every county. The Sheriffs in Wyoming can show you how it is done.

3. We must prepare for the coming financial crash, it is coming. We must also prepare for the coming crack down on the good people in this and other movements that are considered the enemies of the State. Listen to me, this is coming down. The RNC Police state is being installed in your cities right now.

4. This isn't a thread about Christanity, but for Christians or those on the fence, this is as important as bullets.. Have a King James Bible. Last page of Mark and Acts 2:38 is all you need to know to make it and make sure you and all your family know that.

That's it. There is too much confusion and fear on this forum and around the Country. This is the only game plan we can do and if we plan it and play it, we will see amazing results.

WARNING: The trolls must be expunged from our forum. They will be here to make sure none of us make it. The stakes are life and death and the time is now.

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 08:00 PM
You lost me on point 4.

And I'm voting for Baldwin.

fedup100
09-10-2008, 08:02 PM
You lost me on point 4.

And I'm voting for Baldwin.

It is a suggestion, It is common knowledge there are no atheists in fox holes.

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm a deist.

dawnbt
09-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Creepy! We just studied Acts 2:38 tonight in bible study!

SnappleLlama
09-10-2008, 08:07 PM
"getter done?"

fedup100
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm a deist.

So you will find out which one you really are in that fox hole. The info I gave is simple and right, most people are intimidated when it comes to the Bible. I gave you the short version for the most concise info you need just before you leave this realm.. Good to know just in case.

fedup100
09-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Creepy! We just studied Acts 2:38 tonight in bible study!

WOW!! dawnbit, that is the hidden key to everything in the book. Good for you.

DRV45N05
09-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I, too, have to disagree with Point 4, at least at this point in my life. I have no problem with people believing in Christianity, but it's something that just doesn't click with me.

I am starting to look into Buddhism, however, and it's pretty neat.

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
So you will find out which one you really are in that fox hole. The info I gave is simple and right, most people are intimidated when it comes to the Bible. I gave you the short version for the most concise info you need just before you leave this realm.. Good to know just in case.

I was Catholic before I began to identify as deist, so I am quite familiar with Scripture, church history, theology, etc.

fedup100
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I was Catholic before I began to identify as deist, so I am quite familiar with Scripture, church history, theology, etc.

Well again, I have listed what I believe are the bare bones important things if fit should hit the shan. We need a simple doable plan such as this in order to get the forum members and the rest in line to actually make a difference.

Look at the topics, they are all over the board. People are going to flail and moan for a few days and then they will be gone. We must act fast to shore up for the storm of apathy that is upon us.