PDA

View Full Version : Everyone STOP...............

Gin
09-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Look all, I know you are disappointed that Dr. Paul won't run Independent, I am too.

But you have to stop this... You aren't being fair to Dr. Paul....

His Presidential race is over...

Not because he lost the nomination...

But because he never really believed he would win... He didn't think he'd be such a hit. We changed that, but....

The person driving him is no longer with him... How do you think he feels with Kent gone? Kent was pushing and driving Dr. Paul...

Losing Kent HAD to have been a big blow on Dr. Paul and now with Carol being sick as well....then the mess in St. Paul........

In the mean time we had the Rally for the Republic and Dr. Paul saw how much support he has... so it lit another fire..... one that we could win if we want to...

His idea of pushing a third party vote is an awesome idea... If we really want a R3VOLUTION then we need to move fast.... We need to get it out there...

If You Don't Like the Status Quo..... There is still a Choice....

Here is our agenda and what we plan to accomplish ( under Dr. Paul's platform)

Barr is just as self-serving as the Republicrates. One can't dump their neocon ways over night... I'm sorry, but it just doesn't happen like that... Barr showed his true colors today....now it's up to us to decide if that is someone we want in Our White House....

I've said many times that I felt Ron Paul has endorsed Chuck Baldwin as much as he will endorse anyone... Chuck learned from Paul.... and continues to..

Not everyone agrees with all of RP's agenda and we won't all agree on Chuck's either, but the fact remains the 2 want the same thing...

A Government that is under Constitutional Law just as it should be.

Here is a touching video of Dr. Pauls campaign... Please watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9IPqTyu0y8

Have some compassion for Dr. Paul... His Life has Forever Changed without Kent.
I guess I can understand this a little better than most simply because I lost my father this year.....

The R3VOLUTION MUST CONTINUE......

mstrmac1
09-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Im with you!

+1000