PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck

Ron Paul Vermont
09-10-2008, 07:24 PM
I just wanted to say a thanks to Mr. Beck for the many interviews he has had with Ron Paul lately. I believe it was a huge sacrifice on his part due to the fact that I have not seen his articles on CNN's side headlines anymore. I know there are many people who still don't like him but I wanted to create one of the few threads thanking him even if I don't agree with him on everything. :rolleyes:

If you are appreciative of Glenn's effort just say so in here.

kathy88
09-10-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm enjoying his show more and more. He is truly coming around. AND he drinks hairspray... can't be ALL bad. LOL.

Seriously, Beck has given Paul a lot of kudos lately, and credits him for speaking of these atrocities years ago......

I wish though, Mr. Beck, that you gave RP this time when he needed it the most.

hotbrownsauce
09-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I remember we were mad at him when he dissed Ron Paul's supporters. after his life threats.

mcmelon
09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
I've listened to glenn beck almost daily since his full hour interview with ron paul... that's what turned me on to him.

I've learned a lot from Beck, but I'm very discouraged that he has mentioned twice in the past 2 days that he has decided to vote mccain/palin.

seriously, what is the point of the whole entire show if you are willing to vote for more of the same? it's like the whole thing is a big windup to go "well, we've got too many problems to handle, so I'm going to go for the hot head war buff and that sassy governor who sure sounds good, but has no policy whatsoever for the foreign disaster and monetary disaster we're facing"

so, I'm fast losing interest in beck b/c I challenge his commitment to follow through with all the 'real stories' and 'things you need to know'