PDA

View Full Version : All Former CIA Bad?

libertythor
09-10-2008, 07:16 PM
In other words if I were to run for office, would my sincerety on ending the War on Drugs come into question because I was in the Coast Guard for 4 years?

Do we know if Bob Barr was actually involved in evil?

abc123
09-10-2008, 07:18 PM
In other words if I were to run for office, would my sincerety on ending the War on Drugs come into question because I was in the Coast Guard for 4 years?

He was a staff attorney. He wasn't involved in anything except legal mumbo jumbo.

libertythor
09-10-2008, 07:19 PM
He was a staff lawyer. He wasn't involved in anything except legal mumbo jumbo.

There you go.

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
All I know is he snubbed Ron Paul, three presidential candidates, the CFL, and the press.

Then he followed it up by smearing the press conference on Cavuto.

That's all I need to know.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/barr-lolcat.jpeg

the_oco
09-10-2008, 07:21 PM

No, take one look at Ray McGovern.

As far as Bob Barr's 'evil'......I don't know what he did in the CIA, but I know he was a front line drug warrior, ruining countless innocent lives, and was a hardcore supporter of the Patriot Act. Now he had an awakening? I question his motives. I was going to vote for him though and hold my nose, until today.

libertythor
09-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Now he had an awakening?

Yes. Two years ago.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Gravel was also a high ranking CIA member, and you can hardly call him a shill

Rangeley
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
I seem to remember a certain Michael Scheuer having something to do with the CIA...

libertythor
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
George Washington was a high ranking general for the British at one point and a Mason. ;)

revolutionary8
09-10-2008, 07:27 PM
But the ones who vote for the PA, the war on drugs, the banning of Wicca (or any religion), denounce Ron Paul, the CFL, and all third party candidates, state that we should all listen to Al Gore about Global Warming, vote for the war, send money to neocons, lie about PAC money while giving over 70% of the PAC $ to themselves, and lie to Ron Paul's face - they are are bad.

gjvrieze
09-10-2008, 07:28 PM

libertythor
09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
And Washington never supported a bill like the Patriot Act.... Although, I am not a huge fan of the Mason's (but they do not seem to pull evil off against the American people)

Bob Barr has heeded the wakeup call about the empire, much like George Washington broke his oath of loyalty to the British Empire.