PDA

View Full Version : Bob "Just Isn't Worth It" Barr Proves His Eminent Unreliability

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Ok, so the guy flipflops on more issues than Mitt Romney in order to become the LP nominee. A lot of folks here were able to stomach that.

But I mean, come on. The fact that Bob Barr bailed out of his commitment at the last minute (and not only that, but tried to derail the whole thing by attempting to upstage it with his own press conference) proves just how unreliable, fickle, undependenable, flakey, capricious, and untrustworthy he is. And some of you folks really trust him to keep his word to be a good libertarian when he gets to the White House (not that he ever will, anyway, but still)?

The chameleon has been exposed.

What an arrogant blowhard.

Indy Vidual
09-10-2008, 06:47 PM

Can we reject Barr, and expose Sarah Palin? :D

ARealConservative
09-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Ok, so the guy flipflops on more issues than Mitt Romney in order to become the LP nominee. A lot of folks here were able to stomach that.

But I mean, come on. The fact that Bob Barr bailed out of his commitment at the last minute (and not only that, but tried to derail the whole thing by attempting to upstage it with his own press conference) proves just how unreliable, fickle, undependenable, flakey, capricious, and untrustworthy he is. And some of you folks really trust him to keep his word to be a good libertarian when he gets to the White House (not that he ever will, anyway, but still)?

What an arrogant blowhard.

last minute?

Don clearly lied about the last minute bailout I'm afraid.

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-10-2008, 06:49 PM

Can we reject Barr, and expose Sarah Palin? :D

If people wouldn't be swayed by a pretty lady who gives nice speeches and gave one polite, but obviously vague, comment about Ron Paul once (only after pressed to, by an interviewer), then yes...

brunner
09-10-2008, 07:24 PM
last minute?

Don clearly lied about the last minute bailout I'm afraid.

Not according to the LP. What are you talking about?