PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris on Neils Cavutto show - Sounded like Paul...

mcgraw_wv
09-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Says he is very open to a third party candidate, really doesn't support McCain, and not Obama...

I know he was a big huckster, but if you watched the video, or saw it live, Chuck spoke to everything Ron Paul says... Fiscal conservatism, Americans First, taking back the country for the people and not the parties, says the 2 parties are killing our country...

We need to form our Own, Coalition of the willing, to deliver America back to the People... and I believe based on what I just watched, Chuck is a closet Paul supporter...

I think Paul needs to start focusing his supporters, using Aimee Allen, and other national figures, Get Chuck on board, we don't NEED the MSM to lift us up... If Paul anouces it, We will all lift it up... We need to search out EVERY like minded person in America and create a 3rd party platform that invovles everyone simply by respecting everyone right to peace, and liberty... It's the Message, and more and more are getting it.

RPDelegate
09-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Says he is very open to a third party candidate, really doesn't support McCain, and not Obama...

I know he was a big huckster, but if you watched the video, or saw it live, Chuck spoke to everything Ron Paul says... Fiscal conservatism, Americans First, taking back the country for the people and not the parties, says the 2 parties are killing our country...

We need to form our Own, Coalition of the willing, to deliver America back to the People... and I believe based on what I just watched, Chuck is a closet Paul supporter...

I think Paul needs to start focusing his supporters, using Aimee Allen, and other national figures, Get Chuck on board, we don't NEED the MSM to lift us up... If Paul anouces it, We will all lift it up... We need to search out EVERY like minded person in America and create a 3rd party platform that invovles everyone simply by respecting everyone right to peace, and liberty... It's the Message, and more and more are getting it.

How about someone who was actually a govenor, such as Jesse Ventura. He actually does support Ron Paul.

HOLLYWOOD
09-10-2008, 06:45 PM
CHUCK NORRIS was just on Glen Beck...

Telling Glen how he is still in Love with Mike Huckabee's FLAT TAX idea.

Look's like they both had their teeth redone.

nate895
09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
We need to find allies everywhere we can. If we can get someone who wasn't on our side in the primaries out there, that is ten times better than someone who was. Chuck Norris almost single-handedly kicked (no pun intended) Huckabee into contention, he can do that for our guy if we convinced him.

mcgraw_wv
09-10-2008, 07:38 PM
How about someone who was actually a govenor, such as Jesse Ventura. He actually does support Ron Paul.

Jesse Ventura won't do anything for our base, other than rally our base, Chuck and others, would attract more attention to the cause...

ArrestPoliticians
09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Jesse Ventura won't do anything for our base, other than rally our base, Chuck and others, would attract more attention to the cause...

Jesse would attract every 18 year old in this country...largely but not completely for the right reasons :cool:

mcgraw_wv
09-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Jesse would attract every 18 year old in this country...largely but not completely for the right reasons :cool:

90% of the 18 year old's in this country have no clue who he is...

After hearing his speech at the Rally, I was left with more of a feeling that he's just jumping on a cause and riding it's coat tails...

For him to say, over these next 4 years, let me see what you guys can do and it you work hard enough while Im out trying to surf, I might take advantage of your work and run for office...

If he wants my support, he needs to put in work...

As far as Chuck, hes less 9/11 truther, and more smaller government... I appreciate Jesse's contributions, and energy, however we need more central leaning Paulites on the cause that will attract more mainstream people to the cause of smaller government, fiscal responsibility, and removing the central banking system.

BarryDonegan
09-11-2008, 01:53 PM
chucks new book was complimentary to ron paul as well.

Menthol Patch
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM
No, Chuck Norris is a Huckabee supporter.

mcgraw_wv
09-11-2008, 02:09 PM
No, Chuck Norris is a Huckabee supporter.

Go read some of his stuff and listen to him, he's openly said he would consider supporting a third party member, and has a lot of views that align with Paul's...

He did ( in the past tense ) support Huckabee, however huckabee doesn't have a movement, and doesn't have a message that goes beyond a campaign...

Indy4Chng
09-11-2008, 02:09 PM
"Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Chuck Norris to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Chuck Norris had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place." :D:D

Indy4Chng
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

Indy4Chng
09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

Ok, I'm done I couldn't resist.

lasenorita
09-11-2008, 02:17 PM

Oh, please. He was on Larry King Live the other night and came oh-so-close-but-not-quite to endorsing McCain/Palin. Open-minded? (http://openthread.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/11/31320/1569/383/594580#extended) Ha! :rolleyes:

mcgraw_wv
09-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Oh, please. He was on Larry King Live the other night and came oh-so-close-but-not-quite to endorsing McCain/Palin. Open-minded? (http://openthread.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/11/31320/1569/383/594580#extended) Ha! :rolleyes:

Well he was just on the show I watched and didn't look liek he liked either and kept saying how he liked 3rd party options...

Go beyond one source...

Indy4Chng
09-11-2008, 02:22 PM

Are you questing Chuck Norris... Chuck Norris just hit you so hard that he actually altered your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a republic, it is a Chucktatorship.

:D:D:D:D:D

Ok now I am done.