09-10-2008, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLRK7BuntA

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Great job, looking forward to this!

how was it?

Imperial
09-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Glenn Beck has gone Palin crazy, but there is still hope. He still likes Ron Paul. I think Beck would seriously consider RP if he ran 3rd Party.

Beck asked Paul why he supported 3rd Party voting when he said they must fix the Republicans. A valid question Paul answered with A) Pragmatically, he can't keep his seat not as a Republican and B) There is no reason to vote for the two of more of the same. I think he could have answered it a bit better, but there was nothing wrong with the answer.

Also, Beck made a big point that Paul predicted the nationalization of Fannie and Freddie five years ago. He asked what Paul thought would happen in a year, and Paul said he believed there would be more extensions of the problems in the status quo and more floundering.

Which I am not sure is totally true. Yes, a collapse is coming. But we cannot ignore the precedence nationalization will set and that will keep the system afloat awhile longer. However, the symptoms will I think in two years resurface right before the congressional elections.

That is my predictions, and you can hold me to it!

Indy4Chng
09-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Glenn Beck has gone Palin crazy, but there is still hope. He still likes Ron Paul. I think Beck would seriously consider RP if he ran 3rd Party.

Beck asked Paul why he supported 3rd Party voting when he said they must fix the Republicans. A valid question Paul answered with A) Pragmatically, he can't keep his seat not as a Republican and B) There is no reason to vote for the two of more of the same. I think he could have answered it a bit better, but there was nothing wrong with the answer.

Also, Beck made a big point that Paul predicted the nationalization of Fannie and Freddie five years ago. He asked what Paul thought would happen in a year, and Paul said he believed there would be more extensions of the problems in the status quo and more floundering.

Which I am not sure is totally true. Yes, a collapse is coming. But we cannot ignore the precedence nationalization will set and that will keep the system afloat awhile longer. However, the symptoms will I think in two years resurface right before the congressional elections.

That is my predictions, and you can hold me to it!

Agree with SEC or not... did you know Fannie and Freddie are exempt for registering? Can you say massive government corruption. How can all other publically traded company be required to register for SEC oversight and Fannie and Freddie get a pass. I am starting to think it is no longer incompentence, but they are trying to bankrupt this country.:mad:

agaiziunas
09-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Can't wait since I missed it earlier.

http://www.gaiziunas.com/images/300_McBama1.jpg

RJB
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I am starting to think it is no longer incompentence, but they are trying to bankrupt this country.:mad:

I used to think it was mere incompetence, then greedy corruption. Now I believe those in power are pure evil.

RJB
09-10-2008, 05:54 PM
video in a few minutes

It's been 30 minutes...:cool:

BTW thanks for doing something I'm too lazy to do...

regtoday
09-10-2008, 05:56 PM
bump

RJB
09-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Sorry 'bout that, reg. I didn't see the edit.

Thanks

RonPaulFever
09-10-2008, 06:00 PM
It's working, and it's awesome!

Carole
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Agree with SEC or not... did you know Fannie and Freddie are exempt for registering? Can you say massive government corruption. How can all other publically traded company be required to register for SEC oversight and Fannie and Freddie get a pass. I am starting to think it is no longer incompentence, but they are trying to bankrupt this country.:mad:

Congratulations! You figured it out.

Now if only forty or so million other Americans could do the same. :D

I heard a little of Catherine Austin Fitts last night and she was brought to DC to "help" with the housing/economy problem. She said it was already present in 1997 and when she tried to present a plan to resolveit (under Bush) it went over like a lead balloon. They told her she did not understand; it was already too late and they had secretly transfered 10 trillion dollars offshore by this time.

They had already given up on America and everybit of this problem we are having has been manufactured, then offered up for bandaids to keep propping it up.

Folks, if it were not for the our government pushing drugs and holding nuclear weapons over the heads of other countries to purchase our debt, we would already be at bottom.

Everything that is going on with the borders, for example, (or not going on) is designed to ALLOW drugs into this country, which is now being run by criminals.

At the same time, the private Fed is taking care of their friends and destroying the dollar.

All by design folks.

gjvrieze
09-10-2008, 06:11 PM

V4Vendetta
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM
It's working, and it's awesome!

whats working?

Carole
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Here is a link for more info on Catherine Austin Fitts.

http://solari.com/

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Bump!!!

RonPaulFever
09-11-2008, 02:34 AM
whats working?

The YouTube video, dummy!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4077/freeperbm2.jpg

:p

TXcarlosTX
09-11-2008, 05:11 AM
thanks for the vid

PatriotOne
09-11-2008, 06:14 AM
I am starting to think it is no longer incompentence, but they are trying to bankrupt this country.:mad:

I second the congrats. Now that you have had a paradigm shift, past and future events will make so much more sense to you. I suggest you start researching the New World Order for more guidance on who the enemy are. Be forewarned there is lots of intentional disinfo on the subject though.