PDA

View Full Version : How to get your point across to Bob F***face Barr

afmatt
09-10-2008, 04:50 PM
P.O. Box 725007
Atlanta, GA 31139

I'm going to be making a printout of This Post (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1666914&postcount=1) and adding a few of my thoughs. Then I'm going to mail a couple copies of it to Bobbay "F***Face" Barr tomorrow.

Who's with me?

(Oh btw To VERY loosely quote from the real politics training "Whining and Bitching on your blog and your forums will never really scare a politician")

yongrel
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Cool your jets.

constituent
09-10-2008, 04:52 PM
(Oh btw To VERY loosely quote from the real politics training "Whining and Bitching on your blog and your forums will never really scare a politician")

meh, clearly they know how to make friends...

(just ask sock-puppeteer Jeff Greenspan)

knives-out? okie dokie then.

mmink15
09-10-2008, 04:55 PM
That link is to my post. You are very welcome to use it, but you might want to touch up the spelling/grammar errors before you send it anywhere. I was a little upset and typing fast and furious when I wrote it, plus I never got high grammar grades, more of a math/music guy.

afmatt
09-10-2008, 04:56 PM
meh, clearly they know how to make friends

(just ask sock-puppeteer Jeff Greenspan)

Okay so now I need to explain the quote I made before it becomes something I didn't mean for it to be.

The quote-ish from above was from a section of the training where we were discussing keeping politicians accountable for promises they made and when they did not informing them of the fact that people\voters had noticed. Notice I'm NOT condoning sending death threats, just a well written letter expressing my distaste. This is NOT about "making friends" in this case it's about letting bob barr know that we have taken notice and we will vote accordingly.

constituent
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
That link is to my post. You are very welcome to use it, but you might want to touch up the spelling/grammar errors before you send it anywhere. I was a little upset and typing fast and furious when I wrote it, plus I never got high grammar grades, more of a math/music guy.

grammar and punctuation are ridiculous.

they just give busy-bodies something to feel good about.

BenMuldowney
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
P.O. Box 725007
Atlanta, GA 31139

I'm going to be making a printout of This Post (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1666914&postcount=1) and adding a few of my thoughs. Then I'm going to mail a couple copies of it to Bobbay "F***Face" Barr tomorrow.

Who's with me?

i say we flood the bastard with phone calls asking him to step down ... but yeah, send it.

afmatt
09-10-2008, 05:12 PM
i say we flood the bastard with phone calls asking him to step down ... but yeah, send it.

If you got a number post it :D

vodalian
09-10-2008, 05:25 PM
You know what's sad and frustrating? Not the stunts that Barr is pulling, but the fact that you guys (the grassroots) REFUSED to listen to people in the past when they have spoke out against Bob Barr for the very fact that he's a neocon with a neocon history. If you guys grew a mind of your own instead of being sheep and following the crowd constantly, none of this would have been a surprise. None of this shocks me at all, but then again, I was one of the FEW people to actually look into Barr's history and speak my mind about him, even at the risk of being ridiculed by people here who call people like me a "naysayer" for pointing out these obvious facts.