PDA

View Full Version : let's all agree to disagree about Presidential candidates this year

BarryDonegan
09-10-2008, 03:54 PM
we need a subforum or something for this. since ron paul has officially announced that he will not be supporting a specific candidate, then this is a divisive issue for us.

let's stop having unfair or emotional arguments about it.

stop trying to force other people to accept that one candidate is better than another. there is a 0% chance that we are all going to get behind a candidate without an official, specific, ron paul endorsement.

we should move presidential candidate debating to a subforum now that we know we are not getting an official candidate.

we need to be focused on how we are going to get our neighbors and friends to talk about the federal reserve at the dinner table.

we need to talk about how were going to get the federal government to stop putting people in jail for marijuana stuff that is legal in their state.

we need to talk about how were going to convince our nation to stop deficit spending, supporting interventionist war, believing that entitlements work.

Aratus
09-11-2008, 08:07 AM
CfL needs people to gather together in 2011 or 2010 so as to springboard the primary
process in a way to maximize the public's awareness of the rEVOLUTIOn philosophy. i know
i just typed a long obtuse & convoluded sentence, yet as we all are going in 15 directions
at once, we need to connect again with everything that has brought us together...

acptulsa
09-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, there are but few left with a stomach to support Barr. This should make it easier, but I fear that Baldwin has worn his religion to openly on his sleeve for anyone to notice when he says he's in support of the seperation of church and state, and the others are far too liberal for most of us. So, is it easier or harder?

I really don't get the consternation. None will win--just yet. Fearing Baldwin's policies likely means nothing. All we're doing is trying to show our strength, right? And, no, no neocon will be impressed with our strength so long as we're divided.

Sometimes I wish we were a cult. A whole bunch of weak people are strong so long as they're in lockstep.

Jeremy
09-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Barr, Baldwin... whoever....