PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear...

mdh
09-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, has anyone seen http://www.searchronpaul.com/ ? I remember when this site was first put up and even remember seeing it advertised here on ronpaulforums... Well, the current state of it is not good.
Does anyone know these people running this site? Maybe we could contact them and come to an arrangement where this problem could be dealt with?

10thAmendmentMan
09-03-2007, 06:58 PM
While it's certainly not unheard of for advertisers to pull some crazy-ass reason out of a hat to not pay websites their due, I wouldn't eliminate the possibility that the webmaster just pocketed the money for himself.

The guy that runs the website seems to be a nut anyhow.

Jon S
09-03-2007, 06:58 PM
haha i think that site is helpful to us. the truthers saying they don't like ron paul simply cuz he doesn't believe a conspiracy (he never said he did but w/e) if the truthers using ron pauls name as someone they like is a liability then saying they don't like him should help.

the last thing we need is for this campaign to be viewed as what the media calls "wacky conspiracy theorists" we're not getting him elected to expose any "truth" about 9/11 we're getting him elected to restore our rights.

Cunningham
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
WTF. I'm tired of short sighted Truthers who can't see that Ron Paul as President is the only chance they have of getting a fair investigation. Otherwise, 40 years from now it'll be just like the JFK conspiracy, still publishing books but no closer to convincing Americans to do anything about it. I support the guy cause he'll make sure there isn't another 9/11, i don't care who he thinks carried out 9/11. He's not CFR, that alone should get truthers to support him.

Hook
09-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Well, that is unfortunate.

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Weenies. Don't even go public with their registration:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SEARCHRONPAUL.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Anyone know how to find out who they are? I want to ask them which candidate they've found who is going to investigate 9/11.

constituent
09-03-2007, 07:06 PM
damn.. that didn't turn into a scam did it?

i had high hopes for that.

EvilEngineer
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Frankly I understand that some people are hurt by the idea that their issue is not on the forefront on the campaign. However, with a population that is so brainwashed to believing what the government has told us, it will take time to uncover the truth. Ron Paul is the only hope for any chance of an investigation to ever take place. People are not ready to know that their own government had a hand in the worst "terrorist" attack on our soil.

Get Dr. Paul elected first then focus on getting the truth uncovered. Sadly, if we don't 9/11 will be nothing compared to the next "attack", and with anyone else in office we have just the same chance of being lied to as our current administration.

constituent
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM
wow what a load of shit...

i think those are probably the false truther type that rev9 and seek warn about...

you might ask them, one of 'em would probably be able to tell you who it is just at a passive glance.

Hook
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Weenies. Don't even go public with their registration:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SEARCHRONPAUL.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Anyone know how to find out who they are? I want to ask them which candidate they've found who is going to investigate 9/11.

Probably afraid the anti-truther unit of the CIA will show up with a bazooka if they knew who they were. Best to cover your tracks when dealing with massive conspirators.:rolleyes:

0zzy
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Dennis Kuicinich is the best choice for these truthers.
Ron Paul is the devil because he believes Al Qaeda did it.

I'm sure glad those truthers aren't ignorant. :| Seriously, hating a candidate for not believing the 9/11 truth story. blah. a bit cocky.

Hook
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Bowman is running for Congress from Florida. He is an in-your-face truther. I think they should support him if they want to take the gamble with that sort of campaign strategy.

constituent
09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
they just need to look into who al qaeda is.

they just need to consider the meaning of blowback...

actually, i'm sure they have. and that's why they're full of shit.
al-qaeda is a real fake enemy. when ron paul says al qaeda attacked
us he is saying the corprafascist government's stooges attacked us,
isn't that what the 'truthers' are saying...

i don't see how saying al-qaeda did it is any different than saying 9/11
was an inside job.

the connections between the two are cut and dry.

Jared Callanan
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Just for giggles I decided to put down "Junky" for a few minutes and watch the videos on that website. I am unsure of who directed these videos but it's clear you would have to be a mentally retarded monkey to believe them or give any credence to them. In the fourth film he lists about 10-15 members of the media and attempts to make you think they were the only eye witnesses of the whole 9/11 attacks.

nullvalu
09-03-2007, 08:12 PM
fuck 'em

CasualApathy
09-03-2007, 10:30 PM
SearchRonPaul.com 2007 - 2007

RIP.