PDA

View Full Version : Divided we fall...

John E
09-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Who needs to worry about the neo-cons in the GOP or the lack of air time on the MSM when we stand ALL stand here so divided?

Even if we didn't get the press coverage we deserved, we made a lot of headlines and gather a lot of support by STANDING UNITED. All of our focus, all of our energy on one purpose, one goal.

We need to do that again here.

I'm not in a position to speak, I'm just the guy on the sidelines, but we have our little groups - individual city and state meetups groups, groups on forums like this and others just like it, and more. Whoever is leading the groups, get together, have some conversations with your peers and put forth some goals and some plans on getting there.

50 thousands supporters going in ten directions wont help -- it will end up in the chaos we are seeing here. 50 people though could do a much better job of it and once the vision is set, we can do what we did before and come up with innovative ways of achieving it.

moostraks
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Divided my fanny. What has occured is more cohesion the we had in months since the good Dr.Paul re-assessed his options. If we can get some momentum going, third party numbers will speak volumes towards the disent that msm wants us to think does not exist. Even if poll data fails us, look around. Ron Paul stickers are still out up here. We are not going away...What we do not need to do is buy into the media bias return to our apathy and let them win. Ten different directions is better than one the wrong way which is what voting the two party system gets us...

newyearsrevolution08
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM
hold hands across America everyone.

does no one realize that we all have different opinions and won't simple go one way or the other just for the sake of the party? that is pretty much what is being asked so what is different from that and voting for a democrat or republican just because they are what they are?

We vote, we support based on ACTUAL issues as well as the candidate him or herself. That is how it should be AND I don't think we will ever really ALL vote for just one person or all go this way or that way just for the sake of the movement, effort, whatever you want to call it.

The only person that has happened with was Ron Paul, if there ends up being other candidates LIKE ron paul then it can happen again but with barr, baldwin and the other few options I doubt we will all go under one banner behind any of them even if it would serve a great purpose.

If anything just make sure NOT to vote for mccain OR obama like we have been saying all along.