PDA

View Full Version : Barr and Root just on Cavuto

Johnnybags
09-10-2008, 02:37 PM
asking Paul to be VP and will wait a couple days for response. Putting the heat on Ron for sure to keep the fire going. They know who the "draw" is and where the money is.

0zzy
09-10-2008, 02:40 PM
asking Paul to be VP and will wait a couple days for response. Putting the heat on Ron for sure to keep the fire going. They know who the "draw" is and where the money is.

what? today? now? vid?

UtahApocalypse
09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Lesson Time....

Over the past 2 years Ron Paul has stated 100's of times he would not, and could not run independent or third party. Bob Barr knows that unequivocally Ron Paul could not accept the offer. He only made the offer to ensure he could use Ron Paul's refusal against us. If you think he truly wanted Dr. Paul to take the bait, you fell for the trap.

Johnnybags
09-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Cavuto had the news flash "Barr asks Paul to be vp" and Barr and Root were both interviewed. Root said anything to advance the cause and Barr looked and sounded a bit surly like challenging Ron to put up or shut up.

DeadtoSin
09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Barr is a pretty big jerk, I'll say that. I was thinking about voting for him too. Time for a write-in I guess.

Flash
09-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Now we have to save the LP from the Neo-Conseravtives too.

constitutional
09-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Lesson Time....

Over the past 2 years Ron Paul has stated 100's of times he would not, and could not run independent or third party. Bob Barr knows that unequivocally Ron Paul could not accept the offer. He only made the offer to ensure he could use Ron Paul's refusal against us. If you think he truly wanted Dr. Paul to take the bait, you fell for the trap.

Exactly. He wants RP supporters to switch over to his campaign. He tried his best to take away fire from RP's press conference by offering RP VP ticket. He wants to associate himself to RP (since today RP is going to be all over the news) but yet at the same time isolate his supporters to his side.

It's politics. People fall for it. That's why McCain and Obama make profoundly dumb statements but people fall for it.

constitutional
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Barr is a pretty big jerk, I'll say that. I was thinking about voting for him too. Time for a write-in I guess.

Chuck Baldwin?

idiom
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Cavuto: "well if Ron Paul is not returning your phonecalls, that is a pretty bad sign for you right?"

slacker921
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
It's great to see someone spreading the "message" of the Campaign for Liberty on mainstream media.

tropicangela
09-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Cavuto: "well if Ron Paul is not returning your phonecalls, that is a pretty bad sign for you right?"

Haha, he really said that? It is.

moostraks
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM

LOL!!! Did he really say that? Youtube please someone...

idiom
09-10-2008, 05:03 PM
There is a link floating around somewhere....

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
There is a link floating around somewhere....

nice, shouldnt be long before i get to see this :cool:

speciallyblend
09-10-2008, 05:05 PM
screw barr, he is full of crap just like root!!! i wouldn't vote for a barr/paul ticket now anyways, barr is over in my eyes.

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
screw barr, he is full of crap just like root!!! i wouldn't vote for a barr/paul ticket now anyways, barr is over in my eyes.

oh i think nearly all of us are on the same page as you now...

i got nothign against root but, i just want to see this to witness the hilarious line that Cavuto dropped on Barr :cool:

rajibo
09-10-2008, 05:11 PM

C'mon now. If Paul were on the ticket, you'd vote for it. Be honest.

RPDelegate
09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
So Barr is in the MSM twice today, and not a single YouTube is up on either event?

me3
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
C'mon now. If Paul were on the ticket, you'd vote for it. Be honest.
Why? Why would you assume SB would compromise himself just to support Bob Barr because Ron Paul said so?

The reason why Ron Paul would never accept, is why we like Ron Paul. He has too much integrity and class to be associated with Bob Barr, which is why he would never tell his supporters to back a man who he couldn't back in good faith.

When Paul refused to endorse Barr, Barr knew he wasn't going to get anything out of Paul. That is why he pulled this stunt. he is trying to put Paul under pressure.

Because from Day 1, it was about Bob Barr destroying all of the work Ron Paul had done. Because from Day 1, it was all about Bob Barr infiltrating and subverting the LP.

coffeewithchess
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
In all honesty, I seriously don't know why RP doesn't endorse Chuck Baldwin. Chuck Baldwin wrote so many great articles in favor of RP during the primary season, it was insane. Chuck Baldwin also flew to South Carolina before the primary, just to have a meeting with PASTORS, so he could try and wake the pastors up to the dangers and lies of Huckabee, telling them that RP was the only candidate to vote for. Bob Barr definitely doesn't have a record to run on and I seriously think he is doing this to further his career, not help the United States. I understand RP trying to be fair and all, but Chuck Baldwin was supporting RP during the primary with words and actions...not Ralph Nader, not Bob Barr and not Cynthia McKinney.

RonPaulRocksMyWorld
09-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Ron Paul as VP would be way better than Palin or Biden....

Ron Paul should accept Bob Barr's request because Bob Barr unlike Chuck Baldwin (who I have a great deal of respect for) is on the ballot in 48/50 States guaranteed and probably all 50 when it is said and done.

I would definitely be voting for Barr if Ron Paul were to accept and just think about all the good he could do as VP (look how much bad Dick C. has done...).

We need to stop this petty fighting a get behind a common cause---if it can't be Ron Paul (which he keeps saying it can't) then I will settle for just having him on the ticket.

Seriously we are already such a small number we don't need to split over trivialities.

Carole
09-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Dr. Paul is not returning Barr's phone calls?

Would that be since this morning after Barr stood him up? Or would that be before this morning?

Now doesn't this have an interesting edge now? Barr made Paul angry so, of course, he does not return his phone calls. DUH!!! :mad:

RPDelegate
09-10-2008, 05:27 PM
In all honesty, I seriously don't know why RP doesn't endorse Chuck Baldwin. Chuck Baldwin wrote so many great articles in favor of RP during the primary season, it was insane. Chuck Baldwin also flew to South Carolina before the primary, just to have a meeting with PASTORS, so he could try and wake the pastors up to the dangers and lies of Huckabee, telling them that RP was the only candidate to vote for. Bob Barr definitely doesn't have a record to run on and I seriously think he is doing this to further his career, not help the United States. I understand RP trying to be fair and all, but Chuck Baldwin was supporting RP during the primary with words and actions...not Ralph Nader, not Bob Barr and not Cynthia McKinney.

Unforunately Baldwin is getting less than 1% in the polls (for what polls are worth), whereas today we saw in a couple states, Nader with 6% and Barr with like 2%. I'm sure the only reason Nader has 6% is because he's been around so long and people know his name. No one seems to know Baldwin's name. It's a shame that running for president is actually more of a popularity contest than a contest on the issues that affect the middle class.

rajibo
09-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Why? Why would you assume SB would compromise himself just to support Bob Barr because Ron Paul said so?

The reason why Ron Paul would never accept, is why we like Ron Paul. He has too much integrity and class to be associated with Bob Barr, which is why he would never tell his supporters to back a man who he couldn't back in good faith.

When Paul refused to endorse Barr, Barr knew he wasn't going to get anything out of Paul. That is why he pulled this stunt. he is trying to put Paul under pressure.

Because from Day 1, it was about Bob Barr destroying all of the work Ron Paul had done. Because from Day 1, it was all about Bob Barr infiltrating and subverting the LP.

I didn't say he should support Bob Barr because Ron Paul said so. He said he would not vote for Barr even if Ron Paul were on the ticket, and I think most of us would vote for any ticket Ron Paul was on. At least any ticket where Paul didn't sell out his principles. (McCain/Paul or Obama/Paul would not be cool)

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 05:30 PM
anyone seen that youtube that is supposedly "floating around" ?

RonPaulRocksMyWorld
09-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Yeah I would still like to see that vid...CNN obviously won't post it on their website.

me3
09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I didn't say he should support Bob Barr because Ron Paul said so. He said he would not vote for Barr even if Ron Paul were on the ticket, and I think most of us would vote for any ticket Ron Paul was on. At least any ticket where Paul didn't sell out his principles. (McCain/Paul or Obama/Paul would not be cool)
You missed the entire point. Paul would never be on a ticket you could not vote for.

rajibo
09-10-2008, 05:43 PM
You missed the entire point. Paul would never be on a ticket you could not vote for.

Oh. Yes, I guess I missed the entire point.

ClockwiseSpark
09-10-2008, 05:45 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html

Imperial
09-10-2008, 05:46 PM

Ron Paul gave us our marching orders. Vote 3rd Party.

wgadget
09-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Dr. Paul is not returning Barr's phone calls?

Would that be since this morning after Barr stood him up? Or would that be before this morning?

Now doesn't this have an interesting edge now? Barr made Paul angry so, of course, he does not return his phone calls. DUH!!! :mad:

DID Barr make Paul angry? I haven't seen anything like that as of yet.

V4Vendetta
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I think I am going to be physically sick.

Barr shunned Paul at the Revolution March, and the press conference. Then he decides that Paul should be his VP.

Is Barr so filled with Vanity that he has forgotten just who the hell Ron Paul is?

Barr I hope you when you eat dinner tonight, that you choke, and die!