PDA

View Full Version : Granny News - September 9, 2008

kittyc
09-10-2008, 01:55 PM
GRANNY WARRIORS
September 9th. 2008

After listening to Dr. Paul's Press Conference I am a little befuddled? What was the most important Announcement that was going to be made? I am maybe missing the point here. I must have had 2 dozen messages about the content of this Press Conference from Ron is announcing he is running on the Independent ticket to he is going to endorse Bob Bar, Chuch Baldwin etc or that one of the candidates was stepping back and giving Ron his place on the ticket?

What I heard was Ron is asking us all to vote outside the Democratic and Republican tickets..Elect a peoples candidate, Yeah Ron.. If we would all take his words and only his words and put them to use we would all be much better off.

Many will attribute many different values to his message today and many will allow themselves to be swayed one way or the other. So many experts on what he means versus what he says? Take my word for it he means what he says not what others say he really meant.

While I am not very happy with the way his campaign has been run he is still the only sane voice out there, Listen to him. Don't go to extreme, he is not a God nor does he want to be but he is telling you how to make a difference.

Don't listen to all the so called experts, most of them have never even met the man much less had any meaningful conversations with him. Many use him as a method of making $$$$$$$$ or enlarging the membership to their web sites or forums. That is not a problem as long as they do not profess knowledge of "what he really meant when he said??"

Every one of you has the capability to think independently and know what he says and what it means to you. Use that sense and stop being led by a lot of "wannabe" activists promoting their own agendas. The only real agenda here is how to take our country back and run it for the people not the government.

Ron has given us all information on what is going on in this country for years, we didn't listen, he has stated more than once to be prepared for upcoming crisis situations, shortage of food, shortage of water, shortage of money, losing homes, losing jobs and on and on.. Have any of us really listened? Are you prepared to live on a very different level in the future? Can you pay your mortgage? Will you have a place for your family to live? Will you be able to feed your family? Will you have a job? Ron has said more times than I can number to be aware of the changes that are taking place right under our noses.

There are many items I disagree with him on as he is a libertarian and I am not totally. I still believe every man is responsible for his own life, the way he lives it and what he does that will affect others. Ron has the belief that you can do anything you want, live anyway you wish as long as it does not hurt others which is about what I think somewhat but with one difference, I place Christian values on this. I firmly believe in what the Bible teaches, not what the pastors preach. I place very little respect for the Churches today, they have allowed themselves to be softened to over look many moral issues that were so prominant in the bible. I do not believe homosexuality is OK.or normal. I think it is a sin and abomination as it is stated plainly in the Bible. Yet I do not go out and rail against the Gay population, that is their own problem they will have to answer to not mine but, I will not align myself with their lifestyle nor condone their actions in public.

I do not agree that The Animal Rights movement is OK.. it is not, A small group of people who claim a moral victory over all of us that own animals and actually eat them? While I would never abuse a animal I do believe they are our property, our duty to see to their care and welfare but not to the point I would claim the animals to be slaves to the human? The bills being prsented and made into law to protect the animals does not protect them, it does not make their lives better only makes ours harder. Can you imagine the outcome of freeing all the animals? Who would see they had proper diet, medical attention? What is not very well known about the animal rights people is that they really don't love the animals, they couldn't or would not aspire to see them extinct. Think of the spay and neuter mantras chanted daily. If all animals are spayed or neutered where would the next generation of the animal come from?

Ron happily has never voted for any of these bills which put such restraints on the population on the animals they can and cannot own. Ron has never aligned himself with the Gay Rights movement.

After my last news letter I was totally swamped with messages mostly nasty about being "obese fat old lady gnawing on the bones of Gods Creatures" one lady who failed to give her real name or address "nomoredustbunnys" sent numerous messages so ignorant and hateful it is amazing she can stand herself. Being Old and a Useless Eater as she claims me to be I just couldn't help it but answered her back several times to annoy her like sending her a message to answer one she sent with a title "God is ashamed of you" when I replied that was not so.."God is not ashamed of me and I spoke with him and he told me to try Lamb next time it was much more tender" This sparked another long line of messages full of hatred and vicious words..

I am not going to apologise for my lifestyle, I don't have to. I don't try to push my life style down anyone elses throat and don't intend to be bullied into being quiet by some nasty messages from ignorant cult members who believe themselves to be so elevated above us meat eaters.

Wow I have probably stepped off the pier on this news letter but feel it is time to weed out the chaff and clean out this list to people who are sane, sensible and can use their own brain without me or anyone else telling them what to do, think and believe. With the last message I lost 800 members to this mailing list, which tells me there were 800 people on here that could not face reality, were simply here to see what was going on and not going to stand up and yell out about our Constitutional rights. I don't care what you believe as long as it is your own belief not something that you adopted because it was the "IN" thing to do. Old fashioned values have been waining for a long time and it is time we need to start standing up for those values not bending to keep from having to defend our own beliefs. By being quiet and not saying things are wrong we have allowed these cultists to gain a foot hold and gain stregnth against us as a nation.

We all know that to cross the border illegally is just that "ILLEGAL" yet we are expected to make exceptions for these criminals. How did this happen? If you break a law you will be taken in hand and dealt with. Yet every day we hear have compassion on these poor people etc etc etc.. pay for their health care, who pays for yours? pay for their education, who pays for yours? pay for their housing, who pays for yours? Give them Social Security, did they pay for it or did you?

We will continue to fight for all of our Constitutionl Rights not just the Gays, the Vegetarians, the Illegals. The Constitution was meant to protect us all that are legally citizens of this nation. It does not say just the Babtist or Catholics have rights, it does not say that the Old or Young only have rights, it does not say the Rich or the Poor have rights, it says we all do but it is us that has to make sure we keep them. Altering the Constitution to fit ones own agenda is wrong no matter who is doing it. Stand up now and say so. Do not be fooled any longer by smooth talking machines who have been indoctrinated with the "Politically Correct" agenda.

We have to fight to keep America a place our children can be children, where parents are parents and raise their kids to be useful and strong individuals that are resourseful and willing to work for what they want to be and do.

If you believe we are doing a service please support our work. I cannot foot the bill myself alone. Thank you for your support in all of our events and work, I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

www.grannywarriors.com

click on the Granny's store link at the upper left side of the page.

The future of this country is strictly up to us