PDA

View Full Version : Loved Ralph Nader's comment "MSM in frenzy over lipstick gate"

Falseflagop
09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
classic!!

UtahApocalypse
09-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Sad but sooo true. I have heard about the lipstick pig 4 times on CNN this hour, not 1 mention of Ron Paul's conference.

Pete
09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I guess I'm not paying much attention to the MSM because I have no idea what the pig thing's about and don't care, either.

Nader was great this morning, very eloquent about the Constitution. I gained a new respect for him.

freelance
09-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Sad but sooo true. I have heard about the lipstick pig 4 times on CNN this hour, not 1 mention of Ron Paul's conference.

And you'll hear about it until they can contrive yet another character assisination (sic on purpose for the search engines) on one side or the other.

zach
09-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Why is Obama talking about a pig in drag?

Seriously.

HOLLYWOOD
09-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Why is Obama talking about a pig in drag?

Seriously.

We RPers were doing the same too... Now where's that Rudy Ghouliani Pic again?

I'm just embarrassed by the amateurish people tagging behind/on all these 3rd party candidates.

Terrible Sales and Marketing Campaigns... hell even Sleazebag Mike Huckabee's campaign scumbag , Ed Rollins, had better results and management of that Holy Rollin,SnaggleTooth Pandering Hack.

Then again, I can't say that anymore, Huckabee used his FOX NEWS analyst signing bonus, to fix his teeth. Now Mike has one less disability... but dozen more to go.