PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Bar is a plant, a shill

regtoday
09-10-2008, 12:37 PM
VP has no real power. This would quell the movement while taking away Ron Paul's congressional seat.

Jeremy
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
this is what i was talking about when i said conspiracy theorist

RonPaulVolunteer
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Yeah, well you believe the official 911 story. 'Nuff said.

SnappleLlama
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM

bwaha ha!! I LOL'd. :D

RickyJ
09-10-2008, 12:41 PM

You have thoroughly outed yourself today stormcommander

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! :D

CasualApathy
09-10-2008, 12:42 PM

Feel like you have to compensate for your lack of a convincing argument by using big letters much?

Kade
09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
It's over for Barr. And thankfully not soon enough.

Ron Paul, you're a good man.

RickyJ
09-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Yeah, well you believe the official 911 story. 'Nuff said.

The guy believes the biggest most far out conspiracy of them all then he complains about conspiracy theories. He is a typical 9/11 truth denier.

pacelli
09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Bob Barr is an outside job.

Jaykzo
09-10-2008, 01:00 PM
If you really think Bob Barr is a paid shill or an undercover plant, then you are fucking insane.

I'm sorry to break it to you.

And before you start calling me a god damn sheep, I want you to provide me evidence that he is a paid shill or an undercover plant.

Kade
09-10-2008, 01:01 PM
If you really think Bob Barr is a paid shill or an undercover plant, then you are fucking insane.

I'm sorry to break it to you.

And before you start calling me a god damn sheep, I want you to provide me evidence that he is a paid shill or an undercover plant.

http://www.thought-criminal.org/article/node/1667

Bradley in DC
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Dr. Paul personally lobbied Barr to run.

(see my sig ;))

VoteForRonPaul
09-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Bob Barr is an outside job.
How about inside job? :cool:

Anyway, I don't pay any attention to Bob Barr. None at all. I've heard the same thing. The same sort of stuff. We gotta move beyond that. I mean there are real problems facing us and the world that we can actually do something about without worrying about Bob Barr :rolleyes:

Glenn Beck: "When Ron Paul was running I had several run-ins with these people called the 9-11 Truthers. They say we blew up the World Trade Center. You?"

Bob Barr:"I don't pay any attention to that. None at all. I've heard the same thing. We heard it when we did some investigations of Waco, the same sort of stuff. We gotta move beyond that. I mean there are real problems facing us and the world that we can actually do something about without worrying about conspira[cies] of times past.

RickyJ
09-10-2008, 01:08 PM

Typical Bob Barr supporter. Drop those f bombs and you have more credibility, right? :D

Not everyone is a blind sheeple that can't come to their own conclusions without the MSM telling them what to believe.:eek:

RickyJ
09-10-2008, 01:10 PM
How about inside job? :cool:

Anyway, I don't pay any attention to Bob Barr. None at all. I've heard the same thing. The same sort of stuff. We gotta move beyond that. I mean there are real problems facing us and the world that we can actually do something about without worrying about Bob Barr :rolleyes:

Yep, Bob Barr is times past from now on. :D

Bubba
09-10-2008, 01:13 PM
bob barr is an outside job.

lol!!

Menthol Patch
09-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Bob Barr is a neocon that is trying to infiltrate the LP.

The fact is that this man a few years ago had NO PROBLEM sending thousands of innocent non-violent drug users to prison. He did not have a problem separating family members, ending careers, and ruining lives! Also, he voted for the Patriot Act and the War in Iraq!

It's obvious that Bob Barr is a shill.