PDA

View Full Version : Daily News = Freedom's Phoenix

raystone
09-10-2008, 12:24 PM
For the past several months, I've been logging in to RPF first thing in the morning to read current event analysis. It's some of the best around, generally.

Recently, however, the content has become spottier than usual.

So, I started checking out http://freedomsphoenix.com for my daily news.

I love that site. Check it out, if you like it, never again give CNN, FOX, Drudge, and the rest of the MSM another page hit.

P.S If there is a better realtime online news service out there, please let me know. Common Dreams, News with Views, etc. don't qualify as up to the minute coverage...

P.P.S. If Freedom's Phoenix is actually run by lizardilians, please let me know that, too.

hopeforamerica
09-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Freedoms Phoenix is run by non other than Ernest Hancock. The cool thing is that you can report a story, and most likely they will post it.

-lotus-
09-10-2008, 12:35 PM
ok i'll bite, who's Ernest Hancock?

hopeforamerica
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
ok i'll bite, who's Ernest Hancock?

Oh wow, you must be new LOL. Ernest Hancock is the guy that invented the Revolution logo and let us use it with no strings attached. He is a long time Libertarian that did so much for this movement! He has a radio show in Phoenix, he has traveled to multiple states to help promote Ron Paul, put on banner making seminars, etc..... If you look up the word activist in the dictionary, you'll see his face :p

JoshLowry
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Great up to date website.

A++

-lotus-
09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh wow, you must be new LOL. Ernest Hancock is the guy that invented the Revolution logo and let us use it with no strings attached. He is a long time Libertarian that did so much for this movement! He has a radio show in Phoenix, he has traveled to multiple states to help promote Ron Paul, put on banner making seminars, etc..... If you look up the word activist in the dictionary, you'll see his face :p

ohhh!. no im not new, just didnt know that particular piece of information. thanks

hopeforamerica
09-10-2008, 12:48 PM
ohhh!. no im not new, just didnt know that particular piece of information. thanks

I was kidding with you. Really Ernie is a great, hard working guy!