PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barr is a Ron Paul supporter

Jeremy
09-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Watch the CPAC thing from a while ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKt2s0LjUHY

Once again, I don't support anyone. But can you at least stop the baseless attacks? He and his campaign messed up with this one, that's all. :o

edit update: other thread here suggests that he's upset because RP didn't except Barr's proposal to be LP candidate / VP candidate. this is what most of you wanted in the first place. so maybe Barr thinks he's just going to move on. but if this is true, the reason why this happened is because he was too much of a ron paul supporter if that makes sense. let me also remind you that it was the ron paul supporters that pushed Barr to run for LP

MRoCkEd
09-10-2008, 11:27 AM
T'was a big fuckup.

georgiaboy
bump

ClayTrainor
This was a fantastic speech that initially attracted me to Barr... that being said...

I'm holding my judgement until i hear what he said at his conference today.

Kotin
I dont think this barr storm will die out..

seems as if he made his last mistake..

SLSteven
09-10-2008, 11:28 AM
He and his campaign messed up with this one

What were they trying to accomplish??

Jeremy
T'was a big fuckup.

I know :D

gls
“I asked Barr Communications Director Shane Corey after the event why they pulled this stunt and was told to go f*** myself.” - Dan Rasmussen, Campaign for Liberty Events Coordinator

SnappleLlama
09-10-2008, 11:29 AM
So he's cheesed that Ron Paul didn't accept his VP invitation, and now he's going to sit in the corner and sulk?

Jeremy
09-10-2008, 11:29 AM
“I asked Barr Communications Director Shane Corey after the event why they pulled this stunt and was told to go f*** myself.” - Dan Rasmussen, Campaign for Liberty Events Coordinator

Ya, but let's go ask Shane's side of the story

jabrownie
09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Barr might have been able to talk a good game, but when it came to showing up he was nowhere to be seen.

MRoCkEd
09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Ya, but let's go ask Shane's side of the story
true

deadserious
09-10-2008, 11:33 AM
I sent a message requesting a return of all campaign donations I've made to the Barr campaign. I don't expect to receive a penny, but maybe if enough people do that they will get the hint.

Jeremy
09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I sent a message requesting a return of all campaign donations I've made to the Barr campaign. I don't expect to receive a penny, but maybe if enough people do that they will get the hint.

why?

Johnnybags
09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
If I have to deal with 4 more years of misery, so be it. By then the pitchforks will be out in full swing. Screw McCain and Barr, let Obama destroy the country and be blamed for a real revolt. Maybe the lemmings going to the soup kitchen and losing their buying power will wake up when they are on the streets being passed by by a homeless man kicking in a nickel to em for something to eat.

Jeremy
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
If I have to deal with 4 more years of misery, so be it. By then the pitchforks will be out in full swing. Screw McCain and Barr, let Obama destroy the country and be blamed for a real revolt. Maybe the lemmings going to the soup kitchen and losing their buying power will wake up when they are on the streets being passed by by a homeless man kicking in a nickel to em for something to eat.

Obama could be blamed, but then again... FDR isn't blamed for the destruction he caused.

deadserious
09-10-2008, 11:43 AM
why?

Because. What he did was disrespectful, unethical and I don't want my money going to such a person. I also told him that in the mail.