PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL THREAD for what EXCUSE BOB BARR will give

Falseflagop
09-10-2008, 10:13 AM
for not appear.

Not that it matters because it will all be total BS.

He will say I cannot be on stage with those people well well I am BOB BARR . imho

ladyjade3
09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
he probably thinks that appearing on stage with other third party candidates makes him look like a marginalized, third party candidate.

Guess what? You're a marginalized, third party candidate. Join the "union" and take back our country.

Falseflagop
09-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Ladyjade are you still working for RP on his staff? I have been in and out of these forums so I am out of the loop sure wanted RP to run and get the Perot vote of 20% easy imho

Dorfsmith
09-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Accepted excuses:

Bob Barr has heart attack and is in the hospital.
Major auto accident.
Surprise dropping of Root and adding Ron Paul as VP.
Drop out of race completely.

Anything else = FAIL!

acptulsa
09-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Nothing whatsoever on his website yet. Isn't his solo press conference underway now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dr05tXktSo

ladyjade3
09-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Ladyjade are you still working for RP on his staff? I have been in and out of these forums so I am out of the loop sure wanted RP to run and get the Perot vote of 20% easy imho

Yes, I am still in the congressional office, and you might see some things from me over at CFL in the near future. :)

TruthisTreason
09-10-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm bigger than any rEVOLution. I'm CIA.

Johnnybags
09-10-2008, 10:24 AM
its all yours.

speciallyblend
09-10-2008, 10:26 AM
he probably thinks that appearing on stage with other third party candidates makes him look like a marginalized, third party candidate.

Guess what? You're a marginalized, third party candidate. Join the "union" and take back our country.

hmm i would say he just marganilized himself with his own supporters or lp supporters,since i was one that added him to my mccain list...

speciallyblend
09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
its all yours.

yep ,i second that

RonPaulVolunteer
09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
My dog ate the invitation

Pete
09-10-2008, 10:30 AM

+2008

Unanimity would have made a much more powerful statement and been assured of making news all over the world. Without him, the conference can be written off as a fringer bitchfest. I'm not going to call Barr a turd until the full story is in, but I smell something.

SLSteven
09-10-2008, 10:31 AM
He thought it would be more important to help out on the gulf coast...

bolidew
09-10-2008, 10:35 AM

amen.

Falseflagop
09-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Any word yet on the GREAT BOB BARR Speech? This guy is a joke imho

CasualApathy
09-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Dick Cheney activated Barr's CIA brain-chip and typed in "Format LP:\"

humanic
09-10-2008, 10:39 AM

^ winner

acptulsa
09-10-2008, 10:40 AM
^ winner

x2

Falseflagop
09-10-2008, 10:41 AM

That was awesome

micahnelson
09-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Went to get his old job back at CBS from that hack Drew Carey- Wait thats Bob Barker

His kingdom was under attack from Rataxes's Rinos- nope, thats Babar...

Bradley in DC
09-10-2008, 10:58 AM
color me disappointed, but I'm reserving judgment until I get an explanation from the Barr campaign.

That Austin from the national LP showed up thinking Barr would be there is at a minimum clear it was not an LP thing but a Barr campaign thing--if there is a "thing" at all. I know Barr usually has a very packed schedule and has not made some events previously because of it.

No matter what, I'm disappointed. :(

SLSteven
09-10-2008, 11:01 AM
color me disappointed, but I'm reserving judgment until I get an explanation from the Barr campaign.

That Austin from the national LP showed up thinking Barr would be there is at a minimum clear it was not an LP thing but a Barr campaign thing--if there is a "thing" at all. I know Barr usually has a very packed schedule and has not made some events previously because of it.

Too busy to stand with Ron Paul in support of the constitution...where have I heard that before.

amy31416
09-10-2008, 11:03 AM

I was wondering your thoughts on this, glad to see you're not a blind supporter.

While I'm still waiting to hear what he has to say, I doubt his reason will be good enough to earn back my vote/support.

Truly disappointing.

szczebrzeszyn
09-10-2008, 11:09 AM

haha
next time barr, install some real OS :p

SnappleLlama
09-10-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm a Ron Paul supporter, and I approve this message.

qh4dotcom
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Here's another theory....Barr wanted an exclusive endorsement from RP...when he realized it was going to be a 4-way endorsement, he decided it wasn't worth it to show up

LJHudd
09-10-2008, 11:13 AM
At least RP's press conference was on CNN live on the Net... where's is Barr's conference?