PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barr will never get my vote now.

Hamer
09-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Barr didn't even have the courtesy to show up?

I have seen where people said well Nader said Barr was on board with all the positions we talked about here today.

THAT IS LAME and is no excuse and I will not even look at Barr again after this crap.

My vote is going to Chuck Baldwin

www.Baldwin2008.com

MRoCkEd
09-10-2008, 09:21 AM
He planned to show up.
Please wait to see why he didn't show up - perhaps there was an emergency

jonathans
09-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Baldwin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printo
09-10-2008, 09:25 AM
The people on this board are so rash & irrational. They manage to find ways to hate anyone who supports this movement, such as, Bob Barr, Glenn Beck, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Ventura, Chuck Baldwin, Ralph Nader, Cynthia McKinney, Lew Rockwell, etc, etc.

WE ALL AGREE ON WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE IN WASHINGTON! CANT WE ACCEPT MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINION?!?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Baldwin was never a neocon.

Baldwin!

chiefsmurph
09-10-2008, 09:29 AM
PRINTO. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.

The biggest problem facing libertarians is that they can never unite around a candidate unless they agree 100%. How do you expect to win elections if you can't even convince your base to vote for the same person.

Hamer
09-10-2008, 09:32 AM
The people on this board are so rash & irrational. They manage to find ways to hate anyone who supports this movement, such as, Bob Barr, Glenn Beck, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Ventura, Chuck Baldwin, Ralph Nader, Cynthia McKinney, Lew Rockwell, etc, etc.

WE ALL AGREE ON WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE IN WASHINGTON! CANT WE ACCEPT MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINION?!?

Many of us have been looking for someone to vote for if Ron Paul didn't win the nomination.

Barr has been doing things many of us didn't agree with but were still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. After today he sealed the deal. HE LOST ANY CHANCE OF MY VOTE.

Chuck Baldwin get's the win now 100%