PDA

View Full Version : *Alert* Obama Announcement

notsure
09-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Sen. Obama expected to address "lipstick on a pig" comment shortly.
Should be on all major networks. Hold on to your seats.

kathy88
09-10-2008, 08:01 AM
What convenient timing. RP is announcing something that most Americans can get behind if they just hear the message, but it will go mostly unnoticed. Obama is going to lie through his teeth about something that doesn't even matter one little iota and millions of eyes will be glued to it.

Maybe RP needs a reality show. Seriously.

Chiznaddy
09-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Sen. Obama expected to address "lipstick on a pig" comment shortly.
Should be on all major networks. Hold on to your seats.

Who gives a sh*t

pacelli
09-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Go back to the obama forums.

regtoday
09-10-2008, 10:18 AM
When is he addressing that issue?

That's great! I want to get that. Obama spending time addressing the pressing issue of lipstick on a pig.

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Don't give a shit. the 2 party election is just a distraction as is this story.

micahnelson
09-10-2008, 10:20 AM
This lipstick issue is distracting us from the serious issue of this debate, Bristol Palin's baby.

A. Havnes
09-10-2008, 10:30 AM
When I went up for breakfast at a local restaurant this morning, there was a group of elderly men talking politics. One of them asked me, "Who's Ron Paul?" and the other commented, "That boy's got something wrong with him if no one knows who he is." I refrained from ranting about our media and the bias against anyone who stands against the status quo, but I doubt they'd believe any word of it.

Naturally, guess what the big topic of conversation was today. If you guessed "lipstick on a pig" you're correct!

ClayTrainor
09-10-2008, 10:35 AM
When I went up for breakfast at a local restaurant this morning, there was a group of elderly men talking politics. One of them asked me, "Who's Ron Paul?" and the other commented, "That boy's got something wrong with him if no one knows who he is." I refrained from ranting about our media and the bias against anyone who stands against the status quo, but I doubt they'd believe any word of it.

Naturally, guess what the big topic of conversation was today. If you guessed "lipstick on a pig" you're correct!

Old people are the worst when they get into politics.

My grandma is an avid watcher of FOX news and thinks Hannity is a sweetheart. She refuses to fly since 911, bad mouths muslims as the #1 problem facing the world today and calls me "brainwashed" whenever i try to explain to her my position.

it's amazing to me how people just want to "blame" instead of "learn".

Old people do not change their minds. Whatever the news men tell them, they believe.