PDA

View Full Version : 'Passionate attachment to Israel' by Retired Brigadier General James J. David

lucius
09-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Criticizing our government's dangerous policies and its submissions to the Jewish lobby doesn't make anyone less patriotic or any less of an American. George Washington said it best when he stated that "passionate attachment to another nation produces a variety of evils...the illusion of common interests where no real common interests exist; adopting the enmities of the other; and participation in the quarrels and wars of the other without any justification. Still another evil is that such a passionate attachment gives to ambitious, corrupted or deluded citizens the facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country."

Passionate attachment to Israel

by James J. David

Is there any criminal act that Israel can do without being protected from criticism from the United States? If there is I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen it from the Bush Administration or from the Clinton Administration or from any administration before them. But when you consider the influence of Israel's lobby and its political action committees and the more than $41 million they've given to Congress and the White House, is it any wonder Israel is shielded from any shame?

For more than 54 years the Israelis have committed acts that no other nation would dare get away with. But even here in America, where it is not yet illegal to publicly ask the wrong questions, any public figure that does so is subjected to smears, intimidation, and the attempted destruction of his career and reputation by Jewish organizations and by the very cooperative news media.

A few examples of these criminal acts committed by Israel include the treacherous attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, killing 34 American sailors and wounding another 171. There can now be no disputing that Israel knew its identity, and that the ship was in international waters and clearly marked as a US Naval vessel. What was most treacherous though was not the perfidy of Israel but that of President Johnson ordering the recall of the sixth fleet when he found out that the attackers were not the Arabs but the Israelis. The treasonous compliance continues today as corrupt politicians refuse to take any action against Israel and continue their efforts in hushing-up the whole affair although there seems to be a strong campaign by the Liberty survivors and other brave patriotic Americans in exposing the Israelis of their criminal attack.

Another example of Israel's callous disregard for its supposed "ally" America was the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Lebanon in 1983, which killed over 200 US servicemen. According to former Israeli Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky, Israeli intelligence knew of the plan by Arab terrorists to bomb the building in plenty of time to warn the innocent men, but cynically refused to say anything.

In April 1996 the Israelis attacked an U.N. refugee camp in Qana, Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children. A U.N. investigation determined the attack was intentional and stated that " while the possibility cannot be ruled out completely, the pattern of impacts in the Qana area makes it unlikely that the shelling of the United Nations compound was the result of technical and/or procedural errors." Shortly after this report the U.N. Security Council voted to condemn Israel for the attack and all nations with the exception of the U.S. voted in favor of the resolution. In other words, intentionally slaughtering 103 civilians was not sufficient for the United States to condemn Israel. Yet, when Hezbollah attacks Israel's illegal occupation of southern Lebanon and results in the deaths of two Israeli soldiers the U.S. is first to condemn this legal resistance.

During the past 27 months the Palestinian resistance from the brutal and illegal Israeli occupation has resulted in more than 2000 Palestinians and 670 Israelis killed. When Israelis are killed or injured by Palestinian suicide bombers the White House wastes not a second to harshly condemn these brutal acts, and it does so in an understandable manner. But when Israelis drop a one-ton bomb in the center of a Gaza City apartment complex and kills 15 innocent Palestinians including 9 small children the U.S. issues a diplomatic statement criticizing the attack only as using "excessive force." Other times when Palestinian children are slaughtered for throwing stones at tanks the United States remains silent.

These are just a few of the criminal acts committed by the Israeli government and shielded from criticism by U.S. politicians or even reported by the controlled media.

Although September 11th brought the fight on terrorism to the front burner, it seems that the United States protects Israel from any criticism here too. An Israeli instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. (Ha'aretz, December 20, 2002.) Is it possible that Israel had foreknowledge of the attack? Could this be the answer why the Israeli employees at the World Trade Center never showed up for work that tragic September morning? If this is the case then the fact that Israel's government had prior knowledge of the pending attack and not warned the Americans makes them as guilty as our enemy. Whatever the case, our government must make a complete and thorough investigation without any threats from Jewish and Israeli interest groups.

Shielding Israel from criticism and supporting the Jewish state no matter what crimes she commits has caused the United States the loss of respect around the world. In addition, Israel has cost American taxpayers more than $120 billion in the past 40 years. Our one-sided unbalanced Middle East policy has created the hatred of millions and the primary cause of terrorism that has landed on our own soil.

Criticizing our government's dangerous policies and its submissions to the Jewish lobby doesn't make anyone less patriotic or any less of an American. George Washington said it best when he stated that "passionate attachment to another nation produces a variety of evils...the illusion of common interests where no real common interests exist; adopting the enmities of the other; and participation in the quarrels and wars of the other without any justification. Still another evil is that such a passionate attachment gives to ambitious, corrupted or deluded citizens the facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country."

James J. David is a retired Brigadier General and a graduate of the U.S. Army's Command and General Staff College, and the National Security Course, National Defense University, Washington DC. He served as a Company Commander with the 101st Airborne Division in the Republic of Vietnam in 1969 and 1970 and also served nearly 3 years of Army active duty in and around the Middle East from 1967-1969.

Source: http://www.mediamonitors.net/jamesjdavid17.html

by courtesy & © 2002 James J. David

ps: took me three days of attempts to open this webpage.

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Yes we all pretty much know... but there's a well organized, systemically operatives in the Jewish community that target ANYONE that threatens their "GRAVY TRAIN"

The system is in multiple avenues of American society:

Wealth, all key positions in Judicial, Executive, Legislative branches of government at ALL levels.

Controlling Wealth/masking Elitist and Zionist...

Pushing the ADL agenda against anyone that questions the motives/operations/policies.

Election tampering... it goes ON & ON.

the NSA has a very nice record of it all, which does have incriminating evidence of election tampering, treason, and law/constitutional violations.

It has been suppressed by the 3 branches of government.

look at the payoff...

name one politician, that's pro Israel/Jewish agenda, that is poorer than before their political started?

answer: NONE

Name all the PRO ZIONIST that are immensely RICHER after their political careers: ALL OF THEM (ie: Bill and Hillary)

Mach
09-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Lucius, good stuff, thanks. Why don't some of the people around here that never comment on the Zionist issue go ahead and give their opinions? You know, if you have to hide your thoughts, it's already too late for freedom.

ChooseLiberty
09-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Usually don't comment on zionazi issues, but nice article. :D

There are still some high profile people out there willing to speak up.

And there are some people in the intelligence agencies that are starting to kick back.

IPSecure
09-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Want to bet that $41 million came out of the billions we give them...

lucius
09-10-2008, 05:56 AM
"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."~Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under Ronald Reagan, in 'They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby' by Paul Findley (ISBN: 155652482X)

bump

liberteebell
09-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Well, this guy will just be shouted down as an anti-semite.

tonesforjonesbones
09-10-2008, 06:53 AM
LOL no kidding. Read anything by Pat Buchanan for truth. He sure isnt' afraid to speak up. Tones

lucius
09-10-2008, 09:50 AM
bump

Liberty Star
09-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Passionate attachment to Israel

by James J. David

It's not true among all Christians, some Christian groups see it as an apartheid and anti-apartheid campaign seems to be gathering steam among Christian and civil liberties groups:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/logo.jpg

LONDON - 8 September 2008

Holy Land: campaign calls to boycott goods from illegal Israeli settlements

The BOYCOTT ISRAELI GOODS CAMPAIGN (BIG) is now launching a new campaign, calling on shoppers not to buy Israeli goods, and especially goods from the settlements * often misleadingly labelled 'West Bank.' It is also asking supermarkets to stop selling Israeli goods, and to stop colluding with Israel's export of goods from the illegal settlements.

This new campaign, led by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) and Jews for Boycotting of Israeli Goods (JBIG) is part of a wider international campaign for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Apartheid Israel. The boycott is being supported by more than 180 civil society organisations and unions in the West Bank, until Israel abides by international law and respects Palestinian rights.

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/boytcal324.html

lucius
09-10-2008, 01:39 PM
It's not true among all Christians, some Christian groups see it as an apartheid and anti-apartheid campaign seems to be gathering steam among Christian and civil liberties groups:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/boytcal324.html

It is good to see people waking-up to Zionism. In this article, Retired US Brigadier General James J. David does a great job illustrating George Washington's warning to us about a "passionate attachment to another nation (such as Israel) produces a variety of evils":

George Washington said it best when he stated that "passionate attachment to another nation produces a variety of evils...the illusion of common interests where no real common interests exist; adopting the enmities of the other; and participation in the quarrels and wars of the other without any justification. Still another evil is that such a passionate attachment gives to ambitious, corrupted or deluded citizens the facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country."

Douglas Reed, a premiere WW2 correspondent, in his landmark 'The Controversy of Zion' will show you exactly why an unwashed, understanding of world Zionism, is critical to understanding 20th century history up to current events, whole book in pdf at link: http://www.kasjo.net/reeedcontrov.pdf

lucius
09-25-2008, 10:41 AM
'Passionate attachment to Israel' written by Retired Brigadier General James J. David

bump

tonesforjonesbones
09-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Yes...until the movement addresses this issue..we will get nowhere. I have been banned from Campaign for Liberty meet ups for stressing this issue. This is no time to be chicken...and worry about political correctness. TONES

Conservationist
09-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Personally, I don't see why we should take a side on the Zionist/Israel issue.

I believe that if we follow Dr. Paul's plan for ending foreign aid, the problem will solve itself. Israel has many wealthy backers in the USA, Europe and UK.

As a personal opinion, I side with the Zionists. There needs to be a safe nation for Jews to end the diaspora, which is the real cause of anti-Semitism, as Theodor Herzl noted.

Defining Obscene
09-25-2008, 01:22 PM

I believe that if we follow Dr. Paul's plan for ending foreign aid, the problem will solve itself. Israel has many wealthy backers in the USA, Europe and UK.

As a personal opinion, I side with the Zionists. There needs to be a safe nation for Jews to end the diaspora, which is the real cause of anti-Semitism, as Theodor Herzl noted.

I can't believe what I'm reading...

Yes...until the movement addresses this issue..we will get nowhere. I have been banned from Campaign for Liberty meet ups for stressing this issue. This is no time to be chicken...and worry about political correctness. TONES

This is another reason why I'm falling away from the RP train. The idea that we are have to sit down a shut up for the sake of "liberty" to gain momentum is ABSURD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

tonesforjonesbones
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Defining...those sorts of answers come from the jewish participants in the RP movement who are zionists themselves. I grant you this, Conservationist, as you may note, is a new member. He is probably someone we already know using a different nickname so nobody can know who it really is. This is happening a lot on this forum these days. Ron Paul is not a supporter of Israel and our strong attachment to it. He makes that fairly clear in the video where he is addressing the House Floor on the Neo conservatives. He doesn't agree with financing ANY country with our tax dollars...and all these wars. Israel just happens to be the one we are currently fighting proxy wars for...and sending BILLIONS of dollars to. I am NOT a zionist...but I am a Christian. I am for AMERICA FIRST. When will American Jews become America Firsters? Tones

Defining Obscene
09-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Defining...those sorts of answers come from the jewish participants in the RP movement who are zionists themselves. I grant you this, Conservationist, as you may note, is a new member. He is probably someone we already know using a different nickname so nobody can know who it really is. This is happening a lot on this forum these days. Ron Paul is not a supporter of Israel and our strong attachment to it. He makes that fairly clear in the video where he is addressing the House Floor on the Neo conservatives. He doesn't agree with financing ANY country with our tax dollars...and all these wars. Israel just happens to be the one we are currently fighting proxy wars for...and sending BILLIONS of dollars to. I am NOT a zionist...but I am a Christian. I am for AMERICA FIRST. When will American Jews become America Firsters? Tones

I'm glad you are smelling the Zionism that lurks under the surface. It would do much good for other members in this "movement" to be careful observers of agendas. Although RP himself has said things about Israel, I don't like the direction much of this is going, and some of his "lack-of-candidness" concerning certain issues.

tonesforjonesbones
09-25-2008, 02:14 PM
I totally agree with you Defining...that is why I am being very cautious with the new Campaign for Liberty. I haven't totally discounted it...but I am just going to be very careful. I'm an OLD CRONE and I am pretty good at reading between the lines. I hope I don't get banned from the forum, but I must remain objective. Freedom of speech is very precious these days...and I find that many who claim to honor it...only honor it if you see it their way. TONES

lucius
09-25-2008, 02:16 PM
...As a personal opinion, I side with the Zionists. There needs to be a safe nation for Jews to end the diaspora, which is the real cause of anti-Semitism, as Theodor Herzl noted.

Here is what Theodor Herzl actually wrote in his diary:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

Benny Morris (the Israeli Historian), described how Herzl foresaw how anti-Semitism could be "HARNESSED" for the realization of Zionism. He stated:

"Herzl regarded Zionism's triumph as inevitable, not only because life in Europe was ever more untenable for Jews, but also because it was in Europe's interests to rid the Jews and relieved of anti-Semitism: The European political establishment would eventually be persuaded to promote Zionism. Herzl recognized that anti-Semitism would be HARNESSED to his own--Zionist-purposes." (Righteous Victims, p. 21)

From True Torah Jews Against Zionism--Theodor Herzl, the Founder of Zionism: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/herzl/

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/zionstprotest.jpg

Defining Obscene
09-25-2008, 02:17 PM

Anti-semitism has nothing to do with having a safe land. Do you want all the blacks to move to Georgia and start their own country, and kick all the whites out, in the name of racism? Or all the Cubans to claim Florida and kick gringo out? How about Texas? "Oh but all those people already have countries". Okay, so how about Scientologists take over California? Discrimination does not start with not having a home, it starts with presumptive claims on both sides and gets perpetuated.

sratiug
09-25-2008, 02:23 PM

I worship white butterflies on tuesdays and I wrote a book saying I am God's chosen person and I want my own country now goddamnit! Now! Give me yours or I'll take it from you don't make me hurt you./sarcasm

Zionism is insanity.

tonesforjonesbones
09-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Conservationist..and anyone else...it is not for the jews to end the diaspora...it is for GOD to end the diaspora. God said when the jews get back to OBEYING HIM, they can have the land back. They really weren't called jews anyway...they were Israelites, meaning descendents of Jacob...God changed Jacobs name to Israel. Israel is a people, not a piece of land. If you get back to your TORAH rather than the TALMUDS you can learn the truth. The ashkanazi Khazars who are running "Israel"...aren't even the descendents of Jacob, but russian converts. This is where the problem lies. There is a whole lot of confusion about who the people who were promised that land actually are. It takes Bible study and History study. Theodor Herzl was a Hungarian ATHEIST...so...he's going to lay claim to a land promised by a God he doesn't believe in? HYPOCRITE! Nothing but a land grab...tones