PDA

View Full Version : Daydreaming about RP's announcement tomorrow

max
09-09-2008, 07:00 PM
RP shocks the nation tomorrow by declaring his surprise candidacy.

All the other minor party candidates unify behind him. Within a few days the Paulites unleash a money Tsunami. The media eats it up and RP finally gets national name recognition.

The Meetups regroup and work like maniacs these next 2 months. national uproar over RP being barred from debates and sheep start asking questions.

McSame and Obama seem like shit next to this intellectual and moral giant. Our ranks swell to the millions!

Hey...I can dream cant I?

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 07:09 PM
sounds great but from the look of the 4 point plan ,not a chance ,ooo well i guess we start focusing on 2012/2016 and keep working,since we can kiss this election goodbye,hopefully we have another election ,but that might be in doubt the way the government is going!!!

max
09-09-2008, 07:11 PM
sounds great but from the look of the 4 point plan ,not a chance ,ooo well i guess we start focusing on 2012/2016 and keep working,since we can kiss this election goodbye,hopefully we have another election ,but that might be in doubt the way the government is going!!!

my fear is that there may not be an election in 2012...one wrong move with iran or russia...or economic collapse... and the next pres. can suspend elections

liberteebell
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Hey...I can dream cant I?

Yep, I'm dreaming too! :)

SeanEdwards
09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
my fear is that there may not be an election in 2012...one wrong move with iran or russia...or economic collapse... and the next pres. can suspend elections

Truthfully, they don't need to suspend elections. They already have the system in place so that it doesn't matter who "wins". The apathetic american public will continue to get their national "American Idol Politician" show every four years, regardless.

SLSteven
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Truthfully, they don't need to suspend elections. They already have the system in place so that it doesn't matter who "wins". The apathetic american public will continue to get their national "American Idol Politician" show every four years, regardless.

Good point! We need to push for progress in 2008, 2012, and each day.