PDA

View Full Version : totally disgusting....

kathy88
09-09-2008, 05:28 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080909/pl_nm/usa_politics_women_dc

If people are swaying toward McCain due to Palin's "conservatism" then this is an okay thing.... it is more than likely, however, only the fact that she is a woman.

THESE are the fing idiots who vote.

Defining Obscene
09-09-2008, 07:43 PM
I've pointed that out numerous times; the media underplays the amount of stupid women out there who will vote for the t&a because its mutual. They are also scared to touch on the fact a lot of white women are scared of Obama, its that simple. Call it racism, call it strange, but call it. Not that men are presumably smarter, but theres an added "sensitivity" when discussing women in politics, and I don't think it should be there; they are just as capable of being evil. And after these last 8 years combined with what happened to Ron Paul, I'll probably die before I buy into republican so-called conservatism, its all a ploy.

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh, RACIST or is it LIAR: Oprah Winfrey...

"Winfrey has recently exerted political influence, endorsing presidential candidate Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election. This is the first time she has publicly made such an endorsement. Winfrey held a fundraiser for Obama on September 8, 2007 at her Santa Barbara, CA estate. In December 2007, Winfrey joined Obama for a series of rallies in the early primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.

An analysis by two economists at the University of Maryland concluded that Winfrey's endorsement translated into over a million extra votes for Obama and was especially important in caucus states like Iowa.

SARAH PALIN on OPRAHY WINFREY's DENIAL turned into DELAY:

In September of 2008, Winfrey received a storm of criticism after Matt Drudge of the Drudgereport reported that Winfrey refused to have Sarah Palin on her show allegedly due to her support for Barack Obama.

Winfrey denied the report, maintaining that there never was a discussion regarding Palin appearing on her show. She said that after she made public her support for Obama she decided that she would not let her show be used as a platform for any of the candidates. What BS, especially from a woman that loves to host the FEM NAZIS on and continued Male exploitations / bashing.

Although Obama appeared twice on her show, these appearances were prior to him declaring himself a candidate. Winfrey added that Palin would make a fantastic guest and that she would Love to have Sarah Palin on the show AFTER the election.[

RSLudlum
09-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Are skirts getting shorter or longer these days??? There's many out there that say you can tell which way our nation/economy is going by this indicator. ;)