PDA

View Full Version : Oh Jesus, What Does Ron Paul Want Now?

heath.whiteaker
09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
http://wonkette.com/402653/oh-jesus-what-does-ron-paul-want-now

Look, Ron Paul, YOU WIN, FINE, YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE GREAT, now will you please go away for a long time and play with your gold bricks, alone? Of course he won’t, which is why he’s making yet another “special announcement” tomorrow about some useless new thing he’s cookin’ up. He’s almost as bad of an attention whore as Ralph Nader, who Paul has invited to tomorrow’s press conference. Cynthia McKinney too! Bob Barr too! Chuck Baldwin (the Constitutional Party candidate) too! What a depressing quintet of failure.

Here’s the important chunk from Ron Paul’s press release:

ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA – Congressman Ron Paul will hold a press conference in the Ball Room at the National Press Club on Wednesday, September 10th at 10:00 am. Dr. Paul will announce his intentions for the fall presidential election and will be accompanied by several special guests.

This is at least the 768th time Ron Paul has held a press conference to “announce his intentions for the fall presidential election.” This month. The Wall Street Journal has more:

With a range of third-party candidates at his side – including the Libertarian Party’s Bob Barr, independent candidate Ralph Nader, the Constitution Party’s Chuck Baldwin and the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney – it’s unlikely that Paul will pick just one to support. But his spokesman said to expect “something of an endorsement,” with “a real effect on this fall’s election.”

That “at his side” is a little vague, but we sure hope it’s meant literally and that those are the actual “special guests” slated to appear. Because then the possibilities are endless! Here are two possible scenarios.

Paul arranges an impromptu tournament for his endorsement. In the first semifinal, he makes Barr give Nader a mustache ride. If Barr gets Nader to climax in less than three minutes, he advances, otherwise Nader advances. In the second semifinal, Cynthia McKinney incessantly shouts insults at Chuck Baldwin about his dead relatives. If he cries in less than three minutes, McKinney advances, otherwise Baldwin advances. The rules for the final are much simpler: Ron Paul grabs the nearest American flag, snaps the rod in half over his knee, and lets the two finalists fight to the death with the splintered halves. The winner gets Ron Paul’s worthless endorsement. There’s also a consolation third-prize match, like a hot dog eating contest or whatever. The winner of that match will get a swift kick in face from Ron Paul.
Ron Paul welcomes his loser guests and then endorses Barack Obama. He laughs. Barry comes out and drains some 3’s and throws tee shirts into the crowd. Nader finally dies.

Kludge
09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Who am I? Why am I here?

- Where AM I?!

Edit: Oh, I didn't know it came from a Wonkette article - thought it was just another kooky Paultard.

newyearsrevolution08
09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
I love articles like this actually, educated people will actually look into why they are trying to trash ron paul and realize that people like these wonkettes wonktards or whatever they are, really are just uneducated fools who simply do not understand what the hell we all enjoy about THE CONSTITUTION.

It isn't their fault they don't "get it" but it is up to us to make sure more and more people BECOME EDUCATED.

Shitty articles like the above I believe HELP, because if they actually watched the news they would see how ron paul has been talking about the housing bubble bursting, the stocks, the wars and everything else that has and will happen.

I find it funny that people always dismiss the most SOUND candidate and fall for the dribble people like obama and mccain pour out.

torchbearer
09-09-2008, 03:27 PM

Look, Ron Paul, YOU WIN, FINE, YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE GREAT, now will you please go away for a long time and play with your gold bricks, alone? Of course he won’t, which is why he’s making yet another “special announcement” tomorrow about some useless new thing he’s cookin’ up. He’s almost as bad of an attention whore as Ralph Nader, who Paul has invited to tomorrow’s press conference. Cynthia McKinney too! Bob Barr too! Chuck Baldwin (the Constitutional Party candidate) too! What a depressing quintet of failure.

ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA – Congressman Ron Paul will hold a press conference in the Ball Room at the National Press Club on Wednesday, September 10th at 10:00 am. Dr. Paul will announce his intentions for the fall presidential election and will be accompanied by several special guests.

This is at least the 768th time Ron Paul has held a press conference to “announce his intentions for the fall presidential election.” This month. The Wall Street Journal has more:

With a range of third-party candidates at his side – including the Libertarian Party’s Bob Barr, independent candidate Ralph Nader, the Constitution Party’s Chuck Baldwin and the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney – it’s unlikely that Paul will pick just one to support. But his spokesman said to expect “something of an endorsement,” with “a real effect on this fall’s election.”

That “at his side” is a little vague, but we sure hope it’s meant literally and that those are the actual “special guests” slated to appear. Because then the possibilities are endless! Here are two possible scenarios.

Paul arranges an impromptu tournament for his endorsement. In the first semifinal, he makes Barr give Nader a mustache ride. If Barr gets Nader to climax in less than three minutes, he advances, otherwise Nader advances. In the second semifinal, Cynthia McKinney incessantly shouts insults at Chuck Baldwin about his dead relatives. If he cries in less than three minutes, McKinney advances, otherwise Baldwin advances. The rules for the final are much simpler: Ron Paul grabs the nearest American flag, snaps the rod in half over his knee, and lets the two finalists fight to the death with the splintered halves. The winner gets Ron Paul’s worthless endorsement. There’s also a consolation third-prize match, like a hot dog eating contest or whatever. The winner of that match will get a swift kick in face from Ron Paul.
Ron Paul welcomes his loser guests and then endorses Barack Obama. He laughs. Barry comes out and drains some 3’s and throws tee shirts into the crowd. Nader finally dies.

NO lie- We wrote this kind of stuff in our 5th grade class paper. And in fact, our stupid stories were better and had more creativity.
At least we see where the rejected journalist end up.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Wow, I had no idea McKinney and Nader were attending, too.

Thank you Wonkette, you made my day ;)

berrybunches
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't understand on why anyone would waste so much time trashing RP. Surely even if they do not agree with us they can see what a terrible job the dems and repubs have been doing. Shit, you would have to be a complete moron to be passionate about the 2 party system.

I just don't understand this type of stuff. I do find it rather funny that the worthless failed candidates are able to draw in enough blog hits to make it worthwhile to write about.
Subtle win for us.

Standing Like A Rock
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
hmm ok....

Indy Vidual
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
edit: never mind

Freedom 4 all
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Think they may make some kind of united 3rd party to run against McBama? Wouldn't it be sick if somehow, some way McCain and Obama can BOTH lose!!

Dr.3D
09-09-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't understand on why anyone would waste so much time trashing RP.

Maybe they get money from somebody to do it?

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow, I had no idea McKinney and Nader were attending, too.

Thank you Wonkette, you made my day ;)

Sp it's the BIG 4 3rd party candidates there:

Baldwin, Barr, Nader, McKinney

Damn I feel fine... I've been sending communicaes to UNITE all the 3rd party CANDIDATES against the TYRANNY of the 2 party corrupt/colluding Democratic/Republican dictatorship.

Now Ross Perot and other BIG CASH NAMES are required to FUND the 4th branch of the U.S. Government (MEDIA) in individual PACS for ADVERTISING.

Use the LOOP HOLE like the Republicans did to RP delegates at the RNC.

BILLIONAIRES WANTED! hehe

Mark Cuban?
T Boone Bullshyt?
Warren Buffet?

heck why not foreign entities with an American name, like AIPAC?

TastyWheat
09-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Ehh, worthless rant. Don't give him the satisfaction of an argument.

Wendi
09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Shit, you would have to be a complete moron to be passionate about the 2 party system. Well, consider the source :p

akihabro
12-18-2008, 04:05 AM
I came across this article and then searched for it on this forum. Wow this person is so closed minded. Yes sure Ron Pauls such a looney and so are his supporters. One of the reasons why he's on TV a lot, been elected as a congressman over and over, lot of veterans support him (yah im a looney veteran too). Did you guys see all this crap? http://wonkette.com/tag/paultards
I'm trying to look and see who spends all this time to flame on RP. I can't say all obama supporters are well educated but I wouldn't call them obamatards :mad:

nodope0695
12-18-2008, 05:17 AM
I don't understand on why anyone would waste so much time trashing RP.

Because he scares them...and because they are morons with no moral foundation.

Hoarse
07-31-2011, 03:18 AM

I bet this guy wishes he had some gold bars to play with right now.