PDA

View Full Version : Look at this communist crap!!!

Patriotforyou
09-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Look at what happened within 72 hours of putting Ron Paul stickers on my bike and wearing Ron Paul apparel. Never have I received a ticket on my bike and I've been riding a while in the same area, 8,000 plus miles no tickets, within 72 hours 3 different occasion's , I've been hit by stupid tickets and arrested twice since Sunday, Sept 7th when the stickers went on my bike. I refuse to take them off and I refuse to stop riding. Never been arrested before this incident.http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/patriotforyou/l_bf224f1ed9bdec9e4b959616f9b0194e.jpg

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/patriotforyou/ha.jpg

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/patriotforyou/paulticks.jpg

All of a sudden im now royally screwed with 1300 dollars in tickets and charges.

-Adam

I support Ron Paul 100%

jabrownie
09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
What city/state are in you?

What are the charges?

FrankRep
09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Where do you live?

Law enforcement hasn't messed with me at all.

Truth Warrior
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Don't argue with the man with the gun. Even if you win the argument, you much more often lose. ;)

fedup100
09-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Ron Paul supporters are being abused, set up and are considered un patriot all over this wonderful free country. The red list is mostly Ron Paul supporters.

bojo68
09-09-2008, 02:40 PM
If it makes ya feel any better, I have bumper stickers that I refuse to display specifically because I figure what happened to you will happen to me. One of the more amusing aspects is that the(Ron Paul Republican) candidate the I'd be supporting by doing so KNOWS that not only does this happen, it's happened in her family. So, she's completely fine with my position, and dislikes it as much as I do.
To me, that's all the more reason to support her.

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 02:43 PM
If it makes ya feel any better, I have bumper stickers that I refuse to display specifically because I figure what happened to you will happen to me. One of the more amusing aspects is that the(Ron Paul Republican) candidate the I'd be supporting by doing so KNOWS that not only does this happen, it's happened in her family. So, she's completely fine with my position, and dislikes it as much as I do.
To me, that's all the more reason to support her.

what do they say , i will gladly give you my address and plaster them on my vehicle;)

Frealism
09-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Don't argue with the man with the gun. Even if you win the argument, you much more often lose. ;)

Wrong, we must stop submitting to tyranny at all levels, if he truly didn't endanger or infringe anyone else's life or liberty he has a responsibility to stand up for what he believes in or at the least say nothing and not participate in the tyrannical events.

As for me when the police mess with me all they get is my name and "I wish to exercise and retain my constitutional rights at all times officer" because I know if I say anything else I will go too far and get tazed.

SnappleLlama
09-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Wait, you were arrested because you said you supported Ron Paul? WTF?

moostraks
09-09-2008, 02:55 PM
AAAK!!!Where are you at? I had two homes: one in Georgia and one in Alabama, then moved to northeast Ohio and I have a 15 passenger bright red van with mega ron paul gear and have not had any flack. It took us several trips up and down the east coast to move and we still had no hassle from anyone...In fact the gear tells others that you are someone who respects liberty and is a great conversation starter with like-minded people. Sorry about the bad luck...

Santana28
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
haven't had much problem with my ron paul stickers... however within 5 minutes of having my "NoBama" sticker on the back of my car, i had an idiot FOLLOWING me with his brights on for 20 miles through rural wisconsin coming back from the rally... on purpose. I would change lanes and he'd follow me. Kind of ridiculous.... but unfortunately typical behavior.

I would suggest bringing it up to the Sgt. or Lt. of the department - seems like you might have a biased officer/officers on your tail, and if you imply harrassment they should be able to put a squash on it. Just dont mention WHICH candidate ;)

Standing Like A Rock
09-09-2008, 03:14 PM
take 'em to court. they cant give you tickets for having stickers.

TastyWheat
09-09-2008, 04:15 PM
You got a chip-in? I'd totally help pay for your defense. That's the highest level of bullshit: fined for free speech.

muzzled dogg
09-09-2008, 04:17 PM
lol wtf bruh

Kludge
09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Aside from "insanely stupid", what exactly was the official reasoning for the tickets?

exomniac
09-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Were they legitimate tickets? You're not gonna get charged for stickers.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
One of the officer's tried to explain how good McCain and Palin are.

Pouring it on a little thick, aren't ya?

priest_of_syrinx
09-09-2008, 04:41 PM
What were you doing to get yourself arrested, Patriot?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Dude, my car is decked out, see the first post in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=80030 and I have never been so much as pulled over.

evilfunnystuff
09-09-2008, 05:18 PM
i remember hearin about folks getting cited for ron paul bumper stickers citing "commercial lettering" down in fla

Knightskye
09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/patriotforyou/paulticks.jpg

All of a sudden im now royally screwed with 1300 dollars in tickets and charges.

-Adam

What are all the tickets for?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I get pulled over if I'm wearing a wife beater, but if I'm in a suit I'm golden.

hopeforamerica
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
I get pulled over if I'm wearing a wife beater, but if I'm in a suit I'm golden.

If you're avatar is you, I'd pull you over just to look at those arms! Of course I'm a chick:p

Zolah
09-09-2008, 06:33 PM
@OP Sorry to hear about tickets, love the bike though, cool colour, nice stickers :) Would like to know what model too, I'd guess Suzuki Gixxer-600.

Bman
09-09-2008, 06:45 PM
My favorite is when my father gets pulled over.

A typical phrase he would use is "What the hell do you want."

Normally shocks the cop for a second.

Secondly reminds them that he doesn't live in a communist country.

Third tells them that he didn't serve in Vietnam for some punk kid to pull him over and give him a hard time.

Suprisingly at this point they normally say have a nice day and go back to their car.

Micah Dardar
09-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Dude, I told another guy this. Florida sucks. I'm not bashing your state, I'm bashing your government. Please don't get insulted.

When I was really young, Florida was way cooler than it is now. Now all they want are the rich old people there that can afford expensive condos. They don't like young people and they don't like opinions. That's why I love New Orleans.

The police in Louisiana seem to enjoy seeing my Ron Paul paraphernalia. In fact, this may be the first time in my life that I have had something in common with the police. I feel almost like my Ron Paul sign is a force field here. I even had a cop pull up at a red light and tell me that he liked my Ron Paul sign.

I think that Louisiana may now be up to something good here after seeing the way a lot of states are run. We still have a ways to go, but Florida would require a revolution. Watch out for the urine bag bombs, flying canes, and robo electric scooters.