PDA

View Full Version : FLASH! Nader, McKinney, Barr & Baldwin Join Ron

Yvonne
09-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Wed. 9/10 10:30 A (ET) for Ron's news conference at the National Press Club -- for an historic announcement;
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/022753.html

fedup100
09-09-2008, 10:37 AM
I am sick and tired of the hype. Paul knows what we want and what we need and he will not do it. :mad:

phixion
09-09-2008, 10:41 AM
I am sick and tired of the hype. Paul knows what we want and what we need and he will not do it. :mad:

I concur.

Self-serving politicians (and/or morons) such as Nadar/Bar using Ron Paul's tent and supporters AND CFL MONEY that was DONATED to Ron Paul to try and attain a few more worthless votes for themselves.

I really don't get what's going on here.

Pete

Cowlesy
09-09-2008, 10:42 AM
oh lord...cynthia mckinney.........

MsDoodahs
09-09-2008, 10:44 AM

lol...the "cutest little commie in Congress" .... lol....

RonPaulFanInGA
09-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, who invited crazy Cynthia? The "cutest little jihadist in congress" as Boortz likes to call her.

CasualApathy
09-09-2008, 10:48 AM
lol...the "cutest little commie in Congress" .... lol....

You are allowed to be a communist, if you are cute that is :p

Bradley in DC
09-09-2008, 10:49 AM

As weird as it might seem, the two of them get along quite well. On one of the first important partisan votes when Dr. Paul came back (HR 2, Lazio's major public housing bill), Dr. Paul was the only one who crossed party lines and even spoke against it on the House floor (if I remember this right, Cynthia then went over and hugged him).

They both worked together against Clinton's illegal bombing in the Balkans, etc. (with Tancredo, Kucinich, Barr, et al.). They were both active in anti-corporate welfare endeavors, etc., too.

fr33domfightr
09-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Ha ha, it's just as I suspected. RP and the CFL is about educating people. Well, how else can you educate the public than have a third party debate. I suggest RP and/or the CFL will be sponsoring a presidential debate!! Good for educating the public and for promoting the CFL!! Great News!! I expect the Liberty candidates will shine.

FF

RonPaulWisconsin
09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm praying they'll announce a unification ticket.

This country needs a "None of the Above" option badly. That's really our only way out of the two-party system.

Say what you will about McKinney, at least she had the balls (figuratively) to admit that 9/11 was - at the very least - allowed to happen. The evidence is overwhelming (no, I'm not talking about demolition mumbo jumbo) and no other candidate has had the courage to say something.

As for Nader - he'd bring in additional support.

A unification ticket is our only hope.

But I fear it's too good to be true..

MsDoodahs
09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah, who invited crazy Cynthia? The "cutest little jihadist in congress" as Boortz likes to call her.

That's who I was quoting, btw. Back when she was in Congress, Neal would always refer to her as the cutest little commie in Congress.

And an aislebird.

lol....

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 10:54 AM

McKinney was onto to something... Like investigations into 9/11 and cutting off the 10's of BILLIONS to ISRAEL. I wonder who was behind the Financing of former state judge Denise Majette in Georgia’s Democratic Primary that defeated McKinney?

Well Well... here we go again with AIPAC and associated allegiances

One of hundreds of links:

http://www.democracynow.org/2002/8/21/progressive_georgia_congresswoman_cynthia_mckinney _loses (http://www.democracynow.org/2002/8/21/progressive_georgia_congresswoman_cynthia_mckinney _loses)

berrybunches
09-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't know what the problem is. I think this is great, candidates motives aside we need these types of debates. Plus, what 3rd party candidate doesn't hop on the opportunity to expose themselves in any way possible.

These people all have something to add to the debate wither we all agree or not. Plus, what better way to change minds than in an open debate where ideas are challenged civilly.

MsDoodahs
09-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Say what you will about McKinney, at least she had the balls (figuratively) to admit that 9/11 was - at the very least - allowed to happen.

I don't know if it is on this computer, I have it saved somewhere....

Cynthia describing her positions....

She's the anti-Paul on damn near everything.

CasualApathy
09-09-2008, 10:57 AM
i don't know what the problem is. I think this is great, candidates motives aside we need these types of debates. Plus, what 3rd party candidate doesn't hop on the opportunity to expose themselves in any way possible.

These people all have something to add to the debate wither we all agree or not. Plus, what better way to change minds than in an open debate where ideas are challenged civilly.

+1776

MRoCkEd
09-09-2008, 11:00 AM
A C4L Sponsored debate and a massive media campaign to encourage voters to look beyond the two parties and to encourage the main debates to include more than mcbama?

fr33domfightr
09-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Even if we disagree with the other candidates running, having them together in a debate should clearly distinguish the differences to the American people. I think it's good. I expect the main 2 parties will not want to attend as they probably fear the competition.

FF

Bradley in DC
09-09-2008, 11:01 AM
This is true: The National Press Club lists Ron Paul's press conference at 10 and a Bob Barr presidential campaign press conference immediately afterwards at noon. No other presidential candidate has another press conference listed...

...so we all know that that means Dr. Paul is endorsing Bob Barr, right?! :D

angelatc
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM

He has done it multiple times and he has lost. Now he has a new plan. Please support him.

Kilrain
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm praying they'll announce a unification ticket.

But I fear it's too good to be true..

+1

The Lantern
09-09-2008, 11:05 AM
This is true: The National Press Club lists Ron Paul's press conference at 10 and a Bob Barr presidential campaign press conference immediately afterwards at noon. No other presidential candidate has another press conference listed...

...so we all know that that means Dr. Paul is endorsing Bob Barr, right?! :D

Ron Paul will announce that the C4L will host a series of Presidential debates which will include minor and major party candidates. There is no reason not to have debates with 6 candidates because in the primaries Republicans had 10 and Democrats had 8. As an enticement and incentive, Ron Paul will donate $1,000,000 to an American Veterans organization, if McCain and Obama participate. We will find out once and for all if McCain and Obama support veterans.

Here we go!

constituent
09-09-2008, 11:11 AM
As weird as it might seem...

it doesn't. i'm glad to see she'll be there, though i have some very fundamental disagreements w/ her outlook on the world. the fact that she would be an asset in terms of advancing the cause/growing the movement has not escaped me...

i'm glad to see it hasn't escaped ron paul either.

let's see how far "the dividers" will push-back on this one...

fr33domfightr
09-09-2008, 11:15 AM
If RP would donate $1M to a veterans group if either of the main 2 participate that would be very kewl. Think about it, if 1 attends, the other will want to attend as well because they won't want to be excluded, its brilliant!!!!!

FF

Edit: I expect McCain to balk. Behind the scenes, expect the main 2 to try to excuse their way out. You only need 1 of them to agree, once that happens the other will jump in as well. Very smart chess move, I might add!!

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
$1,000,000 There's one way to CALL the 2 pandering hacks to the debate.

I'm sure the 100's advisers behind Marionettes McCain and Obama, will conjure-up some sort statistical Propaganda scheme to avoid the debate. Of course as duly noted... MSM (4th Branch of the 2 party Dictatorship Government) will SPAM the airwaves and denounce "Crazy Uncle living in the ATTIC, RP", and the rest of the 3rd party candidates.

Remember CNN's Senior political analyst, Jeffery Toobin's exact comments after GOP debates? He ensured RP would fail at the presidential debates, both hosted by CNN and the other MSM channels.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Jeffreytoobinjpg_600a.jpg

Cowlesy
09-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Now if we can only get our fellow citizens to listen to these folks, instead of listening to commercials about high-fructose-corn-syrup and praise of the Treasury's moves with respect to FNM/FRE on CNBC, we'll be making progress.

Spread the word!

RonPaulWisconsin
09-09-2008, 03:21 PM
I don't know if it is on this computer, I have it saved somewhere....

Cynthia describing her positions....

She's the anti-Paul on damn near everything.

The only two requirements I would have for a third-party unification ticket are:

1.) sensible Foreign Policy
2.) protection of Civil Liberties

If she falls under that category, she is O.K. in my book.

dannno
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
As weird as it might seem, the two of them get along quite well. On one of the first important partisan votes when Dr. Paul came back (HR 2, Lazio's major public housing bill), Dr. Paul was the only one who crossed party lines and even spoke against it on the House floor (if I remember this right, Cynthia then went over and hugged him).

They both worked together against Clinton's illegal bombing in the Balkans, etc. (with Tancredo, Kucinich, Barr, et al.). They were both active in anti-corporate welfare endeavors, etc., too.

Thank you.

Some people think this is only about economics, and while I agree economics drives this beast, the our biggest issue is people in government who are ignorant to our global empire. Cynthia McKinney is NOT.

ronpaulitician
09-09-2008, 03:36 PM
AP: Reject the major parties, go for a third (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gDgHGLpSnR4V9L_yGzr2USAwY4BQD933E5BO2)

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 03:53 PM
AP: Reject the major parties, go for a third (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gDgHGLpSnR4V9L_yGzr2USAwY4BQD933E5BO2)

AMEN!

But then again, it is going to take BIG CA$H to get the MSM to broadcast/cover the 3rd parties... because ALL MSM, they're all money whores anyway.

RickyJ
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM
AMEN!

But then again, it is going to take BIG CA$H to get the MSM to broadcast/cover the 3rd parties... because ALL MSM, they're all money whores anyway.

It will take more than lots of money to get the MSM to cover third parties. It will take an order from their bosses. Believe me, if that ever happens then it means the third parties have been compromised.