PDA

View Full Version : RP on ballots

Kilrain
09-09-2008, 04:03 AM
From what I can gather, RP will be on the ballot in Montana and Louisiana, but not in Virginia. - http://www.ballot-access.org/2008/09/08/independent-green-party-of-virginia-puts-baldwin-on-ballot/

Now for my question: Are people trying to get him onto the ballot anywhere else, or will it just be Montana and Louisiana?

Cheers!

kathy88
09-09-2008, 04:28 AM
The deadline for most other states has passed. Not going to happen.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-09-2008, 04:39 AM
In a way... this hurts Barr, Baldwin, and their parties. Think about it.

newyearsrevolution08
09-09-2008, 04:47 AM
In a way... this hurts Barr, Baldwin, and their parties. Think about it.

so what lol, we don't have to hold hands through every vote people..

if people were going to vote for barr baldwin or any other then they will BUT those who wanted to vote for ron paul can in a few states. If people are simply voting for someone just to do it then why not let that person be ron paul himself. I wish I had that option as well.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-09-2008, 05:04 AM
so what lol, we don't have to hold hands through every vote people..

if people were going to vote for barr baldwin or any other then they will BUT those who wanted to vote for ron paul can in a few states. If people are simply voting for someone just to do it then why not let that person be ron paul himself. I wish I had that option as well.

Ok. I guess an ineffective vote is still a vote, eh ;) no wonder why the small government movement never went anywhere, everyone has a mile high ego.