PDA

View Full Version : U.S Senate Passing Bills In Secret

Volitzer
09-09-2008, 01:40 AM
U.S Senate Passing Bills In Secret

http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-senate-passing-bills-in-secret.html

devil21
09-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Coburn is now the "Dr. No" of the Senate?

You saw it here first folks. Coburn wants to become the new Ron Paul. Watch.

If he is genuine and his record speaks as someone that walks the walk, not just talks the talk (especially after the Revolution has started!!!!!) then he may be a candidate.

EDIT: I will ignore the fact that they talk about Revolutions yet totally ignore Ron Paul.

Pete
09-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Stalking horse much?

I can see it now: "Join Tom "Dr. No" Coburn's Campaign for Freedom! Defeat the NOW!

acptulsa
09-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Coburn is now the "Dr. No" of the Senate?

He's an interesting case. He has improved a lot since he decided not to run again (still a rumor, by the way). I sure hope we can come up with a suitable replacement and shove him or her through in the next two years if the rumor's true...

Standing Like A Rock
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
holy crap, what do our senators do all day......

... oh thats right, they make speeches at rock concerts to a bunch of Germans....

heath.whiteaker
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
ill check it out... but I do not trust news from Alex Jones.... I take it with a grain of salt.

edit: ok so it was CNN that reported.

misericordia
09-09-2008, 03:53 PM
"we're sorry, video no longer available." Is it just me, or have you noticed a lot of utube is no longer available?

Keep a hard copy.

dannno
09-09-2008, 04:07 PM
ill check it out... but I do not trust news from Alex Jones.... I take it with a grain of salt.

edit: ok so it was CNN that reported.

:rolleyes:

Great, so CNN is a-ok?? Where the hell have you been?

Alex Jones always gives his sources. He only reports things that are admitted, he is able to find first-hand himself, or will occasionally obtain information second hand.

If you find something that you don't believe in his news reports, then just check the source and see if the source is trustworthy.

The fact is, if you don't see the things that Alex Jones reports on, one way or another, then you don't know jackshit about what is going on in the world. He is one of the few people who will report on certain things.