PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to some of our Coloradans!

Bryan
09-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Sorry for the superfluous thread but I needed to give a huge thank you to some of the Coloradans here- including Specially Blend, Ron Paul Volunteer and more who really came through to make my side trip to Colorado great. I don't want to go into details but when you get unsolicited assistance in major ways, to me, it highlights why we're a movement and not just a few people posting on the internet.

Here's a slideshow of my time in the CO backcounty for you guys-- Kenny inspired the soundtrack with his DJing- the connection should be obvious.
http://www.trackingshot.com/movie/bryanxt/Colorado

Cheers! :)

kaleidoscope eyes
09-09-2008, 06:26 AM
blimp

liberteebell
09-09-2008, 06:32 AM
Very nice!

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 06:35 AM
thanks bryan , i needed that this morning ,sniffle , very frustrated with everything happening...

freelance
09-09-2008, 06:51 AM
Great job, both of you. Bryan, it's not fair to give us a little teaser. Tell us more. ;-)

Thor
09-09-2008, 08:18 AM
That looks great. Where did you wind up going?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks buddy!! Anytime!!

Bryan
09-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

Great job, both of you. Bryan, it's not fair to give us a little teaser. Tell us more. ;-)
Just compare sitting in an airport overnight hearing every five minutes how the security threat level has been raised to orange vs. getting first class treatment from your fellow Ron Paul supporter. :)

That looks great. Where did you wind up going?
Thanks. I got on the Colorado Trail and then on the Ben Tyler Trail- it was about 50 miles total.