PDA

View Full Version : I think Ron paul will announce that he will be Barr's VP, & Baldwin will....

V4Vendetta
09-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Baldwin will be something else in the cabinet.

That would be a sure way to be on all the ballots, and Bring more people together than were even behind Paul.

That would be very interesting.

RickyJ
09-08-2008, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't vote for the former CIA guy no matter who his VP is.

Alawn
09-08-2008, 11:30 PM
It's a 3rd party debate on a channel and time when nobody will see it.

Kotin
09-08-2008, 11:31 PM

most likely what he said...

V4Vendetta
09-08-2008, 11:42 PM

well, I understand, but he seems like he's sincere when he talks about how he's changed. I don't know.

Pauls' Revere
09-08-2008, 11:50 PM

How did Barr get on the LP ticket?

pacelli
09-09-2008, 12:03 AM

Channel??? LOL :D:D:D You really said CHANNEL!? ;)

I'd love to believe that it will be on an actual broadcast channel. If anything it'll be another $19,000 internet stream. :D

RonPaulFever
09-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I wish the election would get here already so idiots will stop speculating about RP running for President or veep.

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 12:22 AM
it better be something along these lines or bigger ,or it is all a waste of my time and energy....

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 12:26 AM
I wish the election would get here already so idiots will stop speculating about RP running for President or veep.

my donations demand it or you can kiss this useless taking over the gop goodbye......

there is no one left to vote for, the only way barr or baldwin get any support from me is to include ron paul or unite these movements. any thing less is a waste of my time,money and energy!!!!! enuff said ,but if you want to make up the difference of my donations to the movement be my guest;)

they say money talks and if they do not listen to me and many others then they can raise their own dam money. i am tired of throwing it down the drain....

mudhoney
09-09-2008, 12:31 AM
my donations demand it or you can kiss this useless taking over the gop goodbye......

there is no one left to vote for, the only way barr or baldwin get any support from me is to include ron paul or unite these movements. any thing less is a waste of my time,money and energy!!!!! enuff said ,but if you want to make up the difference of my donations to the movement be my guest;)

they say money talks and if they do not listen to me and many others then they can raise their own dam money. i am tired of throwing it down the drain....

Ron Paul has a plan that goes well past this election, and many people are on board with the Campaign for Liberty. Are you saying that when he doesn't win the presidential election, the time and effort will have been a waste? Compared to what? He's doing more with those resources than 99% of other presidential candidates that just go away after the primaries.

jacmicwag
09-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Well, you might be right but why bother doing something halfway. If he wants to ruffle some feathers, there's only one way to get the neohawks attention.