PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Exposed at Rally RPF Booth

jacmicwag
09-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Yes, the allegations are true and now we have visual proof of Bryan's secret life. I had my suspicions while working the booth and noticing Bryan initiating unusual hand signals to the two suited gentlemen across the room. Secret agents no doubt, but the original poster missed one vital clue. These spies were of the scaly persuasion. And so is our dear moderator Bryan. Of this I am certain. When Shem stopped by to update his tent quest, a female Paulite possibly attracted by the pheromones in the air, swept in and accidentally knocked my water bottle to the floor. As I reached down to retrieve it, I noticed several large green and purple scales scattered beneath the table. Moments later as Bryan tried to hide the scales under his boot, while making diversionary hand movements, this photo was snapped.

So what was Bryan really up to hiking in Colorado following the rally?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343436@N06/2840951869/

Cowlesy
09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Yes, the allegations are true and now we have visual proof of Bryan's secret life. I had my suspicions while working the booth and noticing Bryan initiating unusual hand signals to the two suited gentlemen across the room. Secret agents no doubt, but the original poster missed one vital clue. These spies were of the scaly persuasion. And so is our dear moderator Bryan. Of this I am certain. When Shem stopped by to update his tent quest, a female Paulite possibly attracted by the pheromones in the air, swept in and accidentally knocked my water bottle to the floor. As I reached down to retrieve it, I noticed several large green and purple scales scattered beneath the table. Moments later as Bryan tried to hide the scales under his boot, while making diversionary hand movements, this photo was snapped.

So what was Bryan really up to hiking in Colorado following the rally?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343436@N06/2840951869/

I mean there really can be no doubt about this anymore.

Thanks for the cointel!

angelatc
09-08-2008, 08:11 PM
There never was any real doubt in my mind. I just had that gut feeling about him.

Wendi
09-08-2008, 08:12 PM
What I want to know is how the Mossad agents got my photos off of my camera. And how jacmicwag obtained them :eek:

qh4dotcom
09-08-2008, 09:29 PM
I was there at the booth several times during the rally....and only about 3 other members of this forum were there.

Looks like everyone here is happy about hiding behind a computer and nobody here likes face-to-face conversations.

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
I couldn't find the booth. I looked a few times. Did it close early? Any success with it?

RockEnds
09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
I couldn't find the booth. I looked a few times. Did it close early? Any success with it?

I had to look for it. I finally decided that I'd checked every booth, and so I asked the one that had no identifying banner if it was the RPF's booth. Sure enough it was, and it was Bryan running it. I had the little girl, so I wasn't going to be of much help, but Bryan did say that he wanted to stay there and sell tickets for the Liberty Straw Poll.

newyearsrevolution08
09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
I was there at the booth several times during the rally....and only about 3 other members of this forum were there.

Looks like everyone here is happy about hiding behind a computer and nobody here likes face-to-face conversations.

I do agree but please remember this forum is a minority compared to the many who showed up that learned of the rally OUTSIDE of this forum. I am not downplaying this forum BUT please remember it is only a forum and most of those who I saw at the rally came simply due to a friend, a flier, a this, a that. What would work though is to get more of those people in these forums to help get the topics back on track and towards our goals....

we have too many "support obama because of this" and "support mccain because of that" and not enough of, so what can we do for this effort and who are our next ron paul republicans that we need to focus on. I think they are working on that stuff OUTSIDE these forums...

RockEnds
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Now then, back to the previously selected alternative to sending him flowers. . . .

I'm sure he was acting as a spy.

pacelli
09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
I do agree but please remember this forum is a minority compared to the many who showed up that learned of the rally OUTSIDE of this forum. I am not downplaying this forum BUT please remember it is only a forum and most of those who I saw at the rally came simply due to a friend, a flier, a this, a that. What would work though is to get more of those people in these forums to help get the topics back on track and towards our goals....

we have too many "support obama because of this" and "support mccain because of that" and not enough of, so what can we do for this effort and who are our next ron paul republicans that we need to focus on. I think they are working on that stuff OUTSIDE these forums...

Good point. We've become a relatively closed forum and should really be more mindful of the way we come off to those that are brand new. Some of those threads can be very intimidating for newer folks.

idiom
09-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Man we need something to do.

A. Havnes
09-08-2008, 09:46 PM
The truth has surfaced.