PDA

View Full Version : Could this dream, thanks to Paul, be our future?

fedup100
09-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Awesome dream from a woman last night.......read read read......Ron Paul was one of those that was in the picture after the emergency.........

LONG COMPLICATED DETAILED DREAM - NO ANSWERS - ONLY QUESTIONS

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 8 September 2008, 4:41 p.m.

Hi,

It took me about an hour to write this... maybe longer... I am starting to get light headed... low blood sugar. I am going to post this now... and when I have time... I will come back and correct the typos... ect... PLEASE try to read around the words I left out and the bad typing...

I really feel this is an important dream for all of us...

I awoke about an hour ago. I slept straight through from midnight until 11:30 my time. Did you? If you did, please try to remember your dreams.

I dreamed that the power went off in my area. I have a radio and I knew that we have one locally owned radio station that is set up to stay on the air in all emergencies.

I turned on the radio. I heard that power was off for everything. The telephones didn't work. Cell phones didn't work. The ordinary citizen had no way of knowing what was going on.

I later found out that police radios worked and the way that the radio station was getting their information was from briefings from the local sheriffs and police.

At some point in the dream the California National Guard took over the radio station because it was deemed to be "in the interest of National... or State security".

From then on, we could listen to music, oldtime radio broadcasts like Fibber, McGee and Molly, and old talk shows like Art Bell on UFOs, alternative energy, ghosts... etc..

If a person had a crank radio or solar, they could listen to the radio all day and not be in a state of fear.

Local newspapers were still delivered. Can you believe it??? The local newspapers had the news that the National Guard had given to them. They also had the DATE and the day of the week. People were losing track of time and this was done so people could stay updated on how much time had actually passed.

The newspaper were not delivered to individual houses. There were "nailed on a post" in a central location. This required people to come out of their houses and meet their neighbors.

Schools still went on. Some stores were deemed to be in the public interest, and they were open. Food providers like farmers were given special attention to keep going.

Cows still had to be milked, chickens still had to be fed and eggs collected. Crops had to be harvested. All of it was done under the direction of the California National Guard. The National Guard took their share. But no one starved.

Illegal drugs simply ceased to exist. Drug dealers and meth manufacturers no longer existed. No one even asked why.

People were urged to stay in their houses unless they were walking their children to school. All schools were in walking distance of where children lived or temporary schools were created in a local house or barn.

Toward the end of the "silent" period, the children were the first to be told what had happened. They told their parents.

Then one day, the lights went back on. It was in the middle of winter. Lights and heat and television were restored.

All the same "talking heads" were on television chattering back and forth with their usual entertainment.

Movies and television series started up again.

We all knew that something was different. But we couldn't put our fingers on it.

The Internet came back on line.

Nobody lost their homes because they couldn't work to earn money to pay their mortgages. In fact, ALL mortgages were reduced to 10% of what was owed. If you you owed $300,000.00 on your house, you now owed $30,000.

We were told that during the "blackout" all financial records were lost. All credit card debt was wiped out because of this... as were all credit cards. The plastic that people had been living on was gone.

Most people could easily make their house payments now. People could buy food and clothes and without worrying about how to pay their credit card balances.

The Internet had been scrubbed. There was NO current political or geopolitical history.

As the sites began to come back on line, those of us with the "Sovereign Mindset", began to realize that history had been re-written.

We didn't know what had happened.

Had we been transported to a new time line?

Were we even on the same planet?

Life went back to normal. People had kids. Kids went to school. Governments began to start working again.

It was different. We all KNEW it was different, but we didn't know how.

We were free. The National Guard was no longer patrolling our streets.

We had a President in the White House and Governors in the State Houses.

But things were different.

We all knew things were different, and we talked about it on the Internet. But we couldn't spell out what had happened.

We knew that history had been re-written. But the new version of history was something that "felt" right to the Internet world.

Most people didn't care about what had happened. They didn't even know that key parts of our history had changed.

The same flags waved over their town and that was all that mattered to them. It signified "that our Flag was still there."... i.e. The United States was still there.

As time went on, we discovered that many countries had gone through the same thing that the United States went through. Whatever happened was worldwide.

The most incredible part of the dream was the "length" of it. I truly feel as if I have done all the little things that needed to be done everyday... for six long weeks.

Our local neighborhood spent a lot of time getting to know each other. We had potlucks in each others' houses. We shared our food and our warmth. Those of us with fireplaces allowed those our neighbors who didn't have them to sleep in our houses at night. We didn't travel outside of our communities. Everyone had a local store within walking distance. Food was free and rationed and no one in my area went hungry.

Those of us who could work in the fields were asked to. I worked in an apple packing shed near where I live.

When apple season was over and there was no work for me. I was sent to a center where I talked with people and found out what they needed.

During the dream, I seemed to be living in "real time". Maybe that's why I needed to sleep for almost 12 hours.

Once the power came back on, those of us who had been given "temporary jobs" were let go and we all went back to life as it was before the "Great Blackout"... as it was named.

Social Security still existed and it started paying out right on time. VA benefits were still paid as were most of the other retirements accounts. People who had proof of what they had in the bank were given their money back.

Lots of people lost money because they kept no physical record of it in their possession.

This was talked about on the Internet and people gathered together to fight the government to get back the money for those who had lost it.

Congressional hearings were set up and citizens went before Congress and told their stories.

Who was President?

Someone that I didn't know. Someone that I had never heard of.

But there were enough "familiar" names and faces surrounding the President that all of us felt comfortable.

Ron Paul was there. He's the ONLY one I knew by sight when television had been restored.

There were no foreign tanks on our streets. If there had been riots, no one knew about them.

Life started up again as if we were in a new world...

Life was different. We felt different. We spent a lot of time talking back and forth on the internet about HOW different we felt.

Rumor Mill News was still here. So were most of the other sites that we all know and love.

Most of our archived articles were gone. We had to start all over again. But that seemed okay to all of us. We were all just happy to be alive.

There were whispers that lots of people had died during the blackout. But there was no coverage of that on the internet or otherwise. No one knew anyone who had died, except of natural causes.

We knew that many of the elderly died because the machines that had been keeping them alive wouldn't work without power.

Those of us who survived it remembered how family-like we had all been while we were going "through it". We didn't lose the love and affection we had developed for our neighbors and families.

The Internet became a place for use to share our experiences.

What it felt like to deliver a baby in your own home.

What it felt like to set a broken bone because there was no way to get to a hospital.

How neighbors shared what they had with those who needed it.

One of the things that was reported quite a bit was how drug addicted people disappeared during the blackout. Some of them re-appeared after the blackout with no drug addiction.

What happened to these people? Where were they taken. In all earlier dreams and predictions of something like this... those people would have just been taken out and killed. But in this dream, they were taken out and healed and then returned to their families and communities... like bright and shining lights.

Not all of these "drug addicted people" returned. Some parents were told that their children did not survive the "detox period".

This was one of the hearings that went on in Congress. Parents who were looking for their missing children were taken to Congress to ask about it.

Those of us on the Internet knew that it was just a show... but no one had any idea what had happened or who made the decision of who lived and who died... in the drug addict community.

Those of us who seek the truth... weren't muzzled by anyone. There was a different feel about the world. It just felt like everything would be revealed in time. We had great expectations for the future. We didn't fear war, we looked to the stars.

There wasn't an alien invasion. But suddenly we all knew and accepted that we weren't the only intelligent beings in the Universe.

Churches were still there. We used church buildings as community centers during the black out and when the blackout was over, we just continued going there.

In my area, the local Elks Club became the "community center" and church on Sunday. Since I am ordained, I was asked to give a Sunday sermon.

I am sure that I will remember far more as time goes on... How can you write up 12 hours of a non stop dream in one sitting?

I guess the main thing that I am wondering is this...

Did anyone else have a similar dream last night?

Maybe if we piece together our dreams we might be able to figure out what really went on during the blackout.

My best guess???

A change of power... The oligarchs who have been using their world as their personal playpen were neutralized by whatever means it took.

One last note...

At midnight last night, I was just about to watch George Green's interview on Project Camelot. I had been looking forward to watching it all day. I was going to take my laptop to bed with me.

Suddenly, after I had finished some of the "business as usual" for RMN... I was so exhausted that I turned off the computer and fell into bed without watching George's interview.

I know George Green. He and I and VK Durham were all victims of the same people.

Here is the link to his page on Project Camelot

I had chosen to watch the Google stream because I like the size of the video screen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7649462083172014414

I don't know why. I didn't WATCH the video last night, and I am not sure WHEN I am going to have a chance to do so... today is really a busy day for me...

BUT... I have a feeling that there is something in the video that has answers for me about what happened last night.

The answers may JUST be for me... I don't know... but I suspect that George has a lot of really interesting things to say that will help everyone put their own puzzle together.

That's one of the other things I realized last night...

Here at RMN we have pulled many different threads together and we have encouraged everyone to put the "pieces of the Puzzle" together.

What I now realize is the puzzle we put together will be different for each of us... because each of us is a totally unique being... therefore each of us will pull together the puzzle in a unique way.

In other words... we all will have the freedom to

CREATE OUR OWN REALITY

I am going to close for now because I haven't eaten and am getting light headed.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/george_green.html