PDA

View Full Version : Message from Mike Benoit (running for Congress in California's 52nd District)

RonPaulVolunteer
09-08-2008, 12:37 PM
I have decided that I must be crazy especially since it seems most people I know don't seem to think there is any urgency to act now and with conviction.

Some dictator in the Federal Government, I am not sure which one or by what authority but they have seized and Nationalized somewhere around 50 percent of the mortgages in the US. I don't see any uproar. In fact all I see is the Market about to surge in response to a very serious blow to liberty and the remnants of the free market.

How far are we from "Comrad you have a lot of space in your home and others have no home so we are ordering you to share your home with the needy."? How many ways is the government confiscating our property? They do it by taxes, eminent domain, zoning, tickets, fees, loans, inflation and plain out confiscation. All of our rights come from ownership of property whether it be our minds, bodies or all other personal property. What happens when the government owns it all?

Evil triumphs because good men do nothing.

I am running for Congress in California's 52nd District and I am convinced I can win with help. When I win liberty wins and tyranny suffers. I need money to mail 50,000 postcards to absentee voters in the District. I need people who will make phone calls and others who will canvass the business and residential areas with me. Will you resist tyranny with me?

If you will help with money please either paypal to me at mblibertarian7@earthlink.net or send it to Mike Benoit, 8781 Cuyamaca St. Ste. D., Santee, Ca. 92071
Otherwise email me back and tell me what you are available to do.

Greedy for Liberty
Liberty Daddy

Mike Benoit

RonPaulVolunteer
09-08-2008, 02:49 PM
No replies, and only 17 views. Is this what it has come down to? We are all more concerned about who Obama has murdered or who Trig's mother really is, than supporting the people that are on the front lines changing the system.

God help us.

Micah Dardar
09-08-2008, 02:58 PM
We all have to be a little crazy at the moment to get the point across. Best of luck to you Mike!

ARealConservative
09-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Ron Paul didn't have Ron Paul Forums, he made a name for himself with a ton of hard work and a little bit of luck.

I find it annoying how many people think all they have to do to raise money is to come here and ask for it. Your money should be coming from people in your district.

ps Good luck!!!!!

RonPaulVolunteer
09-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Ron Paul didn't have Ron Paul Forums, he made a name for himself with a ton of hard work and a little bit of luck.

I find it annoying how many people think all they have to do to raise money is to come here and ask for it. Your money should be coming from people in your district.

ps Good luck!!!!!

The hard work and luck = US!

Jamsie 567
09-08-2008, 05:41 PM

ps Good luck!!!!!

That is actually kind of funny you think Ron Paul had a name prior to his campaign. He had all of our help and that is how he became well known. Yes the message resonates well and just needed to be exposed. He did that with our help even the closest people in the campaign know that.

Mike Benoit is very active with grassroots and his community. These forums and other Ron Paul sites are made to expose ideas and liberty minded candidates. I find your remarks as an insult to a man of good characther. I hope more people on these forums support Mike Benoit for Congress.

There is nothing wrong with exposing good people that is how our movment lives on. Ron Paul helped inspire us and we need to support each other to make a difference for our nation.

I took this photo at the Rally for the Republic! The San Diego meetup had around 20 people there.

http://a220.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_92a3b8afe81e8e3a46048b47d9765ddb.jpg

kombayn
09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
^He does have a legit grip about the situation at hand. You have proof that Mike Benoit is running a campaign, others not so much. I personally live in Redondo Beach, CA and I would love to help any RP candidates anyway possible. But he does have a reason to be bitching, things have been exposed which should've already been considered that some are taking advantage of this movement to pay their own credit card bills. That's B.S. but good luck to Mike Benoit for running an honest campaign, I hope he wins.

ARealConservative
09-09-2008, 10:13 AM
That is actually kind of funny you think Ron Paul had a name prior to his campaign. He had all of our help and that is how he became well known. Yes the message resonates well and just needed to be exposed. He did that with our help even the closest people in the campaign know that.

He won 9 terms without all our help which is the point.

Mike Benoit is very active with grassroots and his community. These forums and other Ron Paul sites are made to expose ideas and liberty minded candidates. I find your remarks as an insult to a man of good characther. I hope more people on these forums support Mike Benoit for Congress.

If you go a day without being insulted, chances are someones rights have been suppressed.

specsaregood
09-09-2008, 10:21 AM

Oh no? He was voted "the taxpayers best friend" 9 years in a row prior to his presidential campaign. He was the JBS poster politician with 100% on their "conservative index" for years, and Libertarian candiate for president in '88 not to mention author of a number of books. And you don't think he "had a name prior to his campaign"? No, a lot of people knew about him prior to the campaign, he definitely "had a name". His name is a lot more popular now, but don't dismiss all the years he put in and the support he had prior to launching his campaign. If he didn't already have a "name" then his campaign wouldn't have lasted through '07.