PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Radio Show - callers needed!

polakoff
09-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey everyone,

I host a political radio show that's just starting up again for our second season. Both me and my cohost are libertarians so the commentary leans that way, although he tends to lean left and I lean right. We sometimes do interviews (though none are scheduled for our first show) and have had on folks like Dean Santoro, Ted Terbolizard, and Carla Howell. Anyway, the show is tonight at 8:30 PM and can be heard at www.blogtalkradio.com/libertylover or accessed through the link at www.LibertyLovers.net . I'd really appreciate you guys tuning in and listening, and we'd REALLY like you to call in - we never have a set slate of topics we want to talk about, we try to let the calls dictate where the show goes, so if there are no calls we end up running it ourselves which we don't really like. They don't have to be (and probably shouldn't be, at this point) directly related to Ron Paul, but we talk about anything that involves our freedom or liberty, so if anything's on your mind, or there's something in the news you want to talk about, PLEASE call in and discuss! Once again, the show is from 8:30-10 eastern time tonight.

Thanks!

In liberty,
David