PDA

View Full Version : Miss the farm so much I just might move there

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Seriously! Paul and Emily may just let us be their chicken farmers. Crazy huh? Ronstock was literally life changing. What a great year. :)

Arklatex
09-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Hey berrybunches, I was Cody or CAADY some were calling me at the campfire on the last night. We had a good time huh? I loved it, those were some awesome times up there in Minnesota. I wish I got to talk to you more, this is a very cool Ron Paul chick!

On the drive back we plastered our rental car with old glory and campaign for liberty and Ron Paul signs, we got a lot of attention. This one biker about fell off his bike he was pumping his arms so hard in the air. Other ron paul cars joined us so we had a little caravan going around Iowa and Missouri.

See you at Ronstock09 baby! And in tribute to Aimee Allen's rendition of Redemption Song at the Nation celebration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7pAvbjChQM

Danke
09-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Seriously! Paul and Emily may just let us be their chicken farmers. Crazy huh? Ronstock was literally life changing. What a great year. :)

Come up in February and see if you still want to be their farm hands (pack your long undies).

I'll take you ice fishing too. :D

Isaac Bickerstaff
09-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Come up in February and see if you still want to be their farm hands (pack your long undies).

Yeah! Yeah! February would be great! You could watch the farm and we could go out to Leadville for "Ronski"!

Danke
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah! Yeah! February would be great! You could watch the farm and we could go out to Leadville for "Ronski"!

Leadville in February!?!

Don't we have any supporters in the Keys?

speciallyblend
09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Leadville in February!?!

Don't we have any supporters in the Keys?

who needs florida, when we have 14ers and tons of ski resorts;) plenty warm when your shredding the mtns

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 03:05 PM

So I have been warned. :) You know I don't have air conditioning and can only afford heat 1/2 of the winter here where it also gets cold (Ohio has a bit of every type of weather). I doubt its truly comparable but I am at least somewhat prepared to be miserable! lol
If the humidity stays under 90 it would be a dream. THAT is what kills me living here. To damned humid. Did you say ice fishing? I am sure MY HUSBAND would love to take you up on that offer. :D

muzzled dogg
09-08-2008, 03:17 PM
word i was thinkin the same

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
word i was thinkin the same

Sad thing is that a Ron Paul chick to sleep with was not in the offer. You can just borrow my blanket again. :)