PDA

View Full Version : Fuc---r Carlson Didn't even say bye to Ron Paul

Wolverine
09-08-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/tucker_on_ron_paul_event_this_is_crazy_ive_got_to_ get_out_of_here_lets_go_get_dinner__93790.asp

"Are you going to tell him you're leaving?" I ask.

"Nahhh," Tucker says. "I really like Ron Paul. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Say what you want about truthers, but I never trusted Tucker.

I don't know why RP chose him to be the emcee.

It was HIM who was the first to broadcast the thing about those racist newsletters before they even came out.

He is NOT for limited government and says the most absurd things at times.

Please RP distance yourself from him!

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Tucker is no friend to Ron Paul.

Tucker tried to destroy him through the media by bringing prostitutes by to meet him. Remember that? Tucker tried destroying Ron Paul's conservative base by that stunt.

Anti Federalist
09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Screw that bowtie wearing boob.

Yah, who's idea was it to have him MC the event?

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Screw that bowtie wearing boob.

Yah, who's idea was it to have him MC the event?

I was surprised by that as well.

Highland
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Tucker is no friend to Ron Paul.

Tucker tried to destroy him through the media by bringing prostitutes by to meet him. Remember that? Tucker tried destroying Ron Paul's conservative base by that stunt.

Yeah, He and Willie tend to like cheap ladies. The undertones in their shows were deafening.

Conza88
09-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Monday, Sep 08
Tucker On Ron Paul Event: "This is crazy. I've got to get out of here. Let's go get dinner."

Tucker Carlson was picked to emcee the Ron Paul convention in St. Paul. But he didn't last long.

From The Weekly Standard:

Backstage afterwards, Ventura is further holding court for reporters, after having hinted to the crowd that he might be amenable to a presidential run in 2012 if the Revolution stays on track. "I will be watching!" he threatened.

Tucker hadn't heard the speech, so I break the news to him that Ventura got off his leash. Being a devout believer in the conventional, single-bullet version of the 9/11 attacks (that the terrorists acted alone), Tucker is both alarmed and offended, but doesn't have much time to reflect. He is accosted by some grubby indie-media types who start trying to engage him: "Have you ever heard of the Controlled Demolition Hypothesis ....Who I believe did it are the ones who control our money systems ... Have you followed the [National Institute of Standards and Technology] report on the collapse of building seven?"

After a brief sparring match with the nutcakes, Tucker looks ashen. "This is crazy. I've got to get out of here. Let's go get dinner." We slip out the back door of the arena to hail a cab and get some steaks. But Tucker's still supposed to be emceeing the event, and Paul has yet to speak.

"Nahhh," Tucker says. "I really like Ron Paul. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

What a fuck stain. (+1 for stats) ;)

But seriously... this dude is a tool. He was literally RUNNING away from reality... he fken bailed on the event. He's not genuine at all. He works in the media.. what do you expect?
Jan Heldfield needs to interview him... he'd cut the interview and break down into tears.. little bitch.

Wolverine
09-08-2008, 10:21 AM
I hope RP doesn't deal with him again
Even during the presidential campaign I never liked Tucker

Dude is a clear and pathetic attempt at a double agent of some sort.

If you listen to some of the stuff he talks about during non-ron paul news or commentaries it is nowhere near close to anything RP stands for.

I guess with Tucker as the emcee RP thought that he'd get more media coverage.

BKom
09-08-2008, 10:31 AM
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/tucker_on_ron_paul_event_this_is_crazy_ive_got_to_ get_out_of_here_lets_go_get_dinner__93790.asp

Say what you want about truthers, but I never trusted Tucker.

I don't know why RP chose him to be the emcee.

It was HIM who was the first to broadcast the thing about those racist newsletters before they even came out.

He is NOT for limited government and says the most absurd things at times.

Please RP distance yourself from him!

Ron either has poor judgment in such matters, or he has poor judgment in picking the people to decide such matters.

Is this not painfully obvious by now?

Matt Collins
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Dude is a clear and pathetic attempt at a double agent of some sort.No, I think he is just a fickle flake like most in the media. But then again he is from Southern California....;)

IPSecure
09-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Listen to John Stewart call Tucker a 'Dick'...

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/60661

Printo
09-08-2008, 10:43 AM
He didnt say bye to Dr. Paul because he didnt want to hurt his feelings. He left because the truthers chased him off.

Conza88
09-08-2008, 10:47 AM
He didnt say bye to Dr. Paul because he didnt want to hurt his feelings. He left because the truthers chased him off.

He bailed on event, to go have lunch... without notifying the good Dr.

Tucker's got a solid case of cognitive dissonance,... he can't even contemplate questioning his reality.. so he runs away like a 3 year old.

afmatt
09-08-2008, 12:57 PM
When he left he caused quite a void too - I didn't realize what was going on at the time but one of the speakers ended up being announced from side stage by the production manager before they got the guy that stood in setup.

HaddEnuff
09-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Have you taken the time to thank them?
Tucker Carlson is a trojan horse.
He may not be the only one. I really have to question the judgement of the CFL organizers who thought having him as emcee was a good idea.

acptulsa
09-08-2008, 12:59 PM
He may not be the only one. I really have to question the judgement of the CFL organizers who thought having him as emcee was a good idea.

It was half an idea. He did an adequate job for as long as he lasted. He was just completely unprofessional, that's all.

But, hey, what do we really expect from CNN?

heath.whiteaker
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
I think we should have gotten Hannity instead. He's a great american

Flash
09-08-2008, 01:50 PM

That was his excuse to cover himself. It is much worse to leave and not say anything and to have people panic to try to find a new emcee.

Matt Collins
09-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I think we should have gotten Hannity instead. He's a great americanThanks... I think I just pissed my pants I was laughing so hard when I read your post :p

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Oh, I didn't know Tucker had been accosted backstage by 9/11 truther pseudo-reporters during Ventura's speech. I thought he just didn't like Ventura asking why OBL hadn't been indicted for 9/11, and was "offended" by that question and left, which would have been stupid. I guess I understand a little better why he wanted to get out of there, but still, getting barraged with annoying questions is no reason to ditch your commitments. Tucker is a major journalist--he should be used to that kind of thing.

Kludge
09-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Oh, I didn't know Tucker had been accosted backstage by 9/11 truther pseudo-reporters during Ventura's speech. I thought he just didn't like Ventura asking why OBL hadn't been indicted for 9/11, and was "offended" by that question and left, which would have been stupid. I guess I understand a little better why he wanted to get out of there, but still, getting barraged with annoying questions is no reason to ditch your commitments. Tucker is a major journalist--he should be used to that kind of thing.

From what I heard second-hand, it was pretty bad... Tucker at least has some dignity. He has tried to reach out to us, but some members keep slapping his hand.

acptulsa
09-08-2008, 02:30 PM
...but still, getting barraged with annoying questions is no reason to ditch your commitments. Tucker is a major journalist--he should be used to that kind of thing.

I guess some people can just dish it out, but can't take it. The guy is slime. Took him a while to prove it, but he did...

Printo
09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
How come it is necessary to crucify every single person who identifies with this movement? They support us! First Glenn Beck, now Tucker Carlson. These people actually like us! We obviously will not agree with them on every single thing but they are our allies.

heath.whiteaker
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
guys. I have a picture that was taken with Carlson in the same hallway where Ventura was speaking. I didn't hear any of this going down so I am seriously having a problem with the content of said article. Tucker was speaking to 3 or 4 guys but these were the same ones that he was around most of the day that day.

Now. I never mention to much about 9/11 however I don't agree with a lot of what the truthers do or say. However its a free country. I look at the truthers about like I do the Elvis is alive guys. Again this is my personal opinion.

acptulsa
09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
How come it is necessary to crucify every single person who identifies with this movement? They support us! First Glenn Beck, now Tucker Carlson. These people actually like us! We obviously will not agree with them on every single thing but they are our allies.

How often has this alleged professional walked out in the middle of a performance? Now, I've been in plays. None were professional, televised engagements by any stretch. I never walked out in the middle. Ever.

SeanEdwards
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Fucking amazing.

Idiotic truthers expect to be welcomed with open arms and given free reign to promote their retarded divisive views at any and all Paul or CFL events. But a mainstream reporter who actually gets facetime on TV without being openly mocked as a conspiracist fruitcake is unwelcome and to be shunned?

How about shunning Alex Jones and his parade of reptoid obsessed nitwits first, and then consider shunning the few mainstream personalities that are willing to appear on a stage with Paul?

Flash
09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Idiotic truthers expect to be welcomed with open arms and given free reign to promote their retarded divisive views at any and all Paul or CFL events. But a mainstream reporter who actually gets facetime on TV without being openly mocked as a conspiracist fruitcake is unwelcome and to be shunned?

He left his job that he was assigned to. It was very disrespectful act. If you were in his situation or any true RP supporter, you wouldn't have done it. EVERYONE knew Ventura was going to talk about 9/11. If the CFL honestly didn't know then they are retarded, and reminds me of the typical Ron Paul Campaign's lack of common sense. I knew since Ventura was announced as a speaker that he would be asking a few questions about 9/11 like he ALWAYS does.

I guess some people can just dish it out, but can't take it. The guy is slime. Took him a while to prove it, but he did...

Anyone like Bill O'reilly or even a John Gibson would stay and duke it out somehow with the truthers. Thats why FOX shows are so popular. You don't go whining and running back to MSNBC crying. Thats probably one of the reasons why MSNBC and Tucker's show failed horribly in the ratings. Thats probably why the guy won't get another slot on MSNBC.

LibertyEagle
09-08-2008, 05:11 PM
He left his job that he was assigned to. It was very disrespectful act. If you were in his situation or any true RP supporter, you wouldn't have done it. EVERYONE knew Ventura was going to talk about 9/11. If the CFL honestly didn't know then they are retarded, and reminds me of the typical Ron Paul Campaign's lack of common sense. I knew since Ventura was announced as a speaker that he would be asking a few questions about 9/11 like he ALWAYS does.

I'm not sure where I read it, but I know I read that Ventura was asked, and had agreed to, not bring up 9-11. It was under that auspice that Tucker agreed to MC. When Ventura broke his agreement, it ended Tucker's verbal contract. He should've notified someone that he was leaving and it was unprofessional that he did not. But, if you want to cast blame, it should be on Ventura. Because if what I read was correct, it was he who broke his word and kicked off the chain of events.

Actions have consequences.

Flash
09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure where I read it, but I know I read that Ventura was asked, and had agreed to, not bring up 9-11. It was under that auspice that Tucker agreed to MC. When Ventura broke his agreement, it ended Tucker's verbal contract. He should've notified someone that he was leaving and it was unprofessional that he did not. But, if you want to cast blame, it should be on Ventura. Because if what I read was correct, it was he who broke his word and kicked off the chain of events.

Actions have consequences.

I don't trust anything until I get a reliable source. Not a Neo-Conservative fringe online journal that claims of a secret agreements.

Like I said about Tucker if hes that hyper-sensitive then its good that he learned the movement isn't for him early on. He got what he wanted, now hes the center of attention after throwing this recent tantrum. How about he goes back to throwing hissy-fits about how bad racism is on the show. Oh yeah he can't, he doesn't have a show anymore.

LibertyEagle
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't trust anything until I get a reliable source. Not a Neo-Conservative fringe online journal that claims of a secret agreements.
Yet, you're willing to attack Tucker, without finding out the flip side?

Like I said about Tucker if hes that hyper-sensitive then its good that he learned the movement isn't for him early on.
Maybe. But, the 9-11 conspiracy is not part of Dr. Paul's movement and Dr. Paul has made his stance clear. Tucker likes Dr. Paul and this was his Rally. That does not mean that Tucker has to agree with an issue that is near and dear to some of his supporters.

How about he throws another hissy-fit about how bad racism is on the air. Oh yeah he can't, he doesn't have a show anymore.
I'm personally not a fan of Tucker's, but not because of him leaving the Rally.

HaddEnuff
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Fucking amazing.

How about shunning Alex Jones and his parade of reptoid obsessed nitwits first, and then consider shunning the few mainstream personalities that are willing to appear on a stage with Paul?
One would have to be borderline mentally challenged to have experienced Ron Paul's Presidential campaign and not understand that the MSM is NOT and NEVER WILL BE on our side.

SeanEdwards
09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
One would have to be borderline mentally challenged to have experienced Ron Paul's Presidential campaign and not understand that the MSM is NOT and NEVER WILL BE on our side.

Right. And to make sure that situation continues unchanged, let's chase any mainstream reporters that show an interest out of the room, bullhorn in hand, screaming "inside job!" over and over.

:rolleyes:

kombayn
09-08-2008, 05:49 PM
"I WANT THE TROOF!"

"THE TROOF! THE TROOF?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TROOF!"

"Dur, yeah I can. It was explosives!"

"No, the troof is... Middle Eastern Extremists made our government, security and way of life extremely easily exposed."

"Durrr... EXPLOSIVES!"

"Explain how someone put those explosives inside and all those people involved didn't whistle-blow?"

"Durrr... EXPLOSIVES! We want the troof! THE TROOF!!!!! DURRR!!!"

Flash
09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Yet, you're willing to attack Tucker, without finding out the flip side?

Why doesn't Tucker offer his side? I haven't seen it yet, just some blogs and websites reporting rumors. I've seen 2 different stories so far, one that he left because of John Birch Society guy. And the other because of Ventura. I think Tucker should give his answer.

Maybe. But, the 9-11 conspiracy is not part of Dr. Paul's movement and Dr. Paul has made his stance clear. Tucker likes Dr. Paul and this was his Rally. That does not mean that Tucker has to agree with an issue that is near and dear to some of his supporters.

This has to be blamed on people that ran the Rally for the Republic. I knew since Ventura was booked that he would mention 9/11. Just a feeling after watching all the youtube videos of him on TV and Radio. I'm pretty sure they would've warned him before hand about bringing it up but he didn't listen.

LibertyEagle
09-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Maybe they thought Ventura's word was worth something. If he gave his word and then went against it, the onus is on him.

I'm holding judgment on this deal, until we have all the facts.

Flash
09-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Maybe they thought Ventura's word was worth something. If he gave his word and then went against it, the onus is on him.

I'm holding judgment on this deal, until we have all the facts.

If he simply tells his side of the story then he'll be forgiven for walking out. But right now it looks like hes trying to avoid us.

Bman
09-08-2008, 06:41 PM
If he simply tells his side of the story then he'll be forgiven for walking out. But right now it looks like hes trying to avoid us.

Personally, I think he probably has better things to do than be called a shill.

porcupine
09-08-2008, 07:03 PM
never mind

flame on

RickyJ
09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
From what I heard second-hand, it was pretty bad... Tucker at least has some dignity. He has tried to reach out to us, but some members keep slapping his hand.

I salute the truthers that got this miserable coward puke to leave. He never should have been there to start with.

Flash
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Personally, I think he probably has better things to do than be called a shill.

Are you suggesting that fragile Carlson is afraid of addressing the incident because people may see him for what he is?

heath.whiteaker
09-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I believe Alex Jones is a CIA operative.

Conza88
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Now. I never mention to much about 9/11 however I don't agree with a lot of what the truthers do or say. However its a free country. I look at the truthers about like I do the Elvis is alive guys. Again this is my personal opinion.

Just thought someone might like the contrast of, anti conspiracy stance - with a conspiracy stance.

Care to explain the logic behind the last statement? :confused:

Peace&Freedom
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Right. And to make sure that situation continues unchanged, let's chase any mainstream reporters that show an interest out of the room, bullhorn in hand, screaming "inside job!" over and over.

If Carlson and Beck (who have each tried to wreck or divide Paul's campaign multiple times under the guise of 'support') are your idea of the 'mainstream reporters' we should attract, you should keep it to yourself.

LibertyEagle
09-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Are you suggesting that fragile Carlson is afraid of addressing the incident because people may see him for what he is?

Ok and you're thinking that he knows that we want him to address the issue --- like HOW? :p I doubt seriously he reads Ron Paul Forums. :rolleyes:

Bman
09-08-2008, 09:01 PM

I'm saying what's the point. It seems people have already decided who and what he is. Made evident in your response.

It is what it is.

heath.whiteaker
09-08-2008, 09:05 PM
since he seems to be the leader of the truthers.... and we all know how the SS and other agencies put provokers in the groups of people. But yet it is always AJ who we hear with his bull horn.

max
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Tucker was an establishment mole all along. Had RP made a more credible run, Tucker would have stabbed him in the back at the opportune time.

Recall, it was Tucker who brought those Las Vegas whores to an RP function in Nevada at a time when we were trying to woo Huckabee religious voters.

Fucker is also BRUTAL when it comes to sneak attacking 9/11 truthers. He's a piece of shit...just one of many traitors close to RP.

revolutionary8
09-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by heath.whiteaker

Quote:Originally Posted by heath.whiteaker

Just thought someone might like the contrast of, anti conspiracy stance - with a conspiracy stance.

Care to explain the logic behind the last statement? :confused:
Classic. :D
Heath,
your logic is flawed, but I think your intentions might be good. :)

revolutionary8
09-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok and you're thinking that he knows that we want him to address the issue --- like HOW? :p I doubt seriously he reads Ron Paul Forums. :rolleyes:
Absolutely NOT, but he shouldn't pout like a baby and run...
Kid works for the MSM, IF he has REAL issues about "being confronted" then he is an infant...

That said, I don't think TC is a "baby" by any stretch of the imagination.

Don't get me started on the hookers and The Bunny Ranch.

I call it "coincidence theory" when the conversation devolves in to excuses for those who have none...

It AMAZES me when I see "twoofers" getting skewered, and an entourage of hookers w/ camel toe and leopard print being escorted by a pimp and a guy from the MSM in a bow tie "excused"

Can't we just ALL GET ALONG?

Conza88
09-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Classic. :D
Heath,
your logic is flawed, but I think your intentions might be good. :)

Haha :D No doubt the majority's intentions are good... some just prefer ignorance, be it willful or not. I guess they fear the truth? ;)

I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way. ~Thomas Jefferson

I wonder why... the government / media shills etc... get so pissed off, scared, run away etc (like Tucker?)

"The truth fears no question."

kathy88
09-09-2008, 04:16 AM
[QUOTE=Conza88;1660510]What a fuck stain. (+1 for stats) ;)

+1 fuck stain.... lmfao

LibertyEagle
09-09-2008, 06:37 AM
Absolutely NOT, but he shouldn't pout like a baby and run...
Kid works for the MSM, IF he has REAL issues about "being confronted" then he is an infant...

That said, I don't think TC is a "baby" by any stretch of the imagination.

Don't get me started on the hookers and The Bunny Ranch.

I call it "coincidence theory" when the conversation devolves in to excuses for those who have none...

It AMAZES me when I see "twoofers" getting skewered, and an entourage of hookers w/ camel toe and leopard print being escorted by a pimp and a guy from the MSM in a bow tie "excused"

Can't we just ALL GET ALONG?

Absolutely. But, are you thinking that means agreeing with whatever "the mob" believes, or just simply keeping your mouth shut, if you do not?

acptulsa
09-09-2008, 07:13 AM

With friends like Carlson I don't know why we need all those rich, powerful enemies... :rolleyes:

Jaykzo
09-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Tucker was there to balance out the collective douchbaginess of the truthers.

The hope was that they would cancel each other out.

Clearly, the truth squad won, and Tucker ultimately retreated.

In all honesty, Tucker shouldn't have been there. And neither should have anyone that shouted "WTC7" or "Inside Job" when Jesse V spoke.

HaddEnuff
09-09-2008, 01:47 PM
"I WANT THE TROOF!"

"THE TROOF! THE TROOF?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TROOF!"

"Dur, yeah I can. It was explosives!"

"No, the troof is... Middle Eastern Extremists made our government, security and way of life extremely easily exposed."

"Durrr... EXPLOSIVES!"

"Explain how someone put those explosives inside and all those people involved didn't whistle-blow?"

"Durrr... EXPLOSIVES! We want the troof! THE TROOF!!!!! DURRR!!!"
Excellent point. We do want proof, indeed. Proof that 19 Middle Eastern hijackers carried out the 9/11 attacks with Osama bin laden as the mastermind. Where's the proof?

Flash
09-09-2008, 02:26 PM

He should say something to the CFL or RP, he said in the article he left and didn't say a word. He should reply to them somehow.

Defining Obscene
09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Tucker was there to balance out the collective douchbaginess of the truthers.

The hope was that they would cancel each other out.

Clearly, the truth squad won, and Tucker ultimately retreated.

In all honesty, Tucker shouldn't have been there. And neither should have anyone that shouted "WTC7" or "Inside Job" when Jesse V spoke.

First rule, you do not talk about WTC7.
Second rule, you DO NOT talk about WTC7.

Sit down, and shut up!

jmdrake
09-09-2008, 08:34 PM

Glenn Beck never really supported this movement. For crying out loud his opening salvo was equating RP supporters with terrorists! And as SOON as he interviewed Dr. Paul he took the very next opportunity to stab him in the back. With friends like Beck, who needs enemas?

Defining Obscene
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
If you think Tucker Carlson is a good and honest intellectual, then Keith Olbermann is Bush's lapdog. I mean really, Crossfire?

revolutionary8
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Glenn Beck never really supported this movement. For crying out loud his opening salvo was equating RP supporters with terrorists! And as SOON as he interviewed Dr. Paul he took the very next opportunity to stab him in the back. With friends like Beck, who needs enemas?
Did you see Ron Paul's interview w/ Beck after the rally? He tried to set RP up, but Ron Paul, being the genius he is, completely shut the bait/hook/line/sinker down. Didn't bite. Too bad for Beck.
:D
You will notice GB trying to crucify RP with the "9/11 inside job attack" so prevalent in the MSM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXR__e3A9Gc&eurl=http://www.dailypaul.com/

LE, Tucker is a pouty baby who needs to grow up. :D
He shouldn't have left, and I think it was planned. He just needed an excuse. If not b/c of the truthers, it would have been some other reason, IMO. Tucker said he voted for RP in 98. How bout 08? ;) People change.
I think the intentions were good (staff), but I think they give too many people too many chances. Tolerance can be a fault, just as intolerance. Finding a balance isn't easy.

Defining Obscene
09-10-2008, 06:13 AM
I'm on the edge with Beck. He tries to play himself as middle right-leaning, but I don't get why he attacks people who have similar philosophies. Not that he needs to give out foot massages, but I don't understand why he always, and I mean always, finds something to disagree with RP about.

Chester Copperpot
09-10-2008, 06:49 AM
I think Beck has educated himself somewhat and now is confused.. because what he was learned recently contradicts with what he learned a long time ago..

at least his cognitive dissonace has gone and he has opened up to the fact that everything he thought he knew, may not be correct after all

acptulsa
09-10-2008, 06:55 AM
It ain't easy retaining enough of your idealism to be able to sway people yet be a sufficient tool to keep your job. I'm sick of watching them try to toe that line. I'm glad we're learning to couch the truth in effective propaganda. What else works?

Godfather89
09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Why would RP have a big media man like him be their?

The only reason I think was for some publicity on the major airwaves for people to wake up and look at RON PAUL! Hey if it works right?

H Roark
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Why am I not surprised that self-ascribed Libertarians, Tucker Carlson and Bob Barr would bail out on Ron Paul. Their both sharing a margarita at El Torito right now.

MelissaWV
09-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Several people who were at the rally said they saw him there afterwards, all the way through Evans. There were also pictures. No where in that article does it say Tucker left for good.

For being open-minded, people certainly leapt to conclusions based on... what some guy said on a website. Never mind. Par for the course. Carry on.

revolutionary8
09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Several people who were at the rally said they saw him there afterwards, all the way through Evans. There were also pictures. No where in that article does it say Tucker left for good.

For being open-minded, people certainly leapt to conclusions based on... what some guy said on a website. Never mind. Par for the course. Carry on.

Then why just refuse to MC the event if he was so "offended"? Why wouldn't he "just leave"?
Four.