PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire: Headquarters for Liberty

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 07:38 AM
New Hampshire: Headquarters for Liberty

The liberty movement at the moment resembles a bunch of twigs spread out over a far distance. The scattered little twigs try to catch fire, but quickly burn out. The twigs by themselves couldn’t possibly light the logs to start a bonfire. To start the bonfire we must gather the twigs together in one area to be effective.

Lets gather the twigs together in New Hampshire to start the bonfire and eventually use that bonfire to ignite the United States strategically. This central bonfire “headquarters” will create the coals we need to transplant the fires of liberty to other states. We can use the headquarters to train and dispatch our liberty missionaries to settle the lands of the tyranny.

If we can fully seize control of the land we can teach our kids what we want them to know and train them to love and defend liberty. We can put in our own people into office and vote out the enemies of our people. All this can only happen if we are the absolute majority in the state.

The free state project has opened the door for the liberty movement to fully seize control of New Hampshire.

Play time is over, we are heading into dangerous times.

Join the Free State Project.

Free State Project - Main Site
http://www.freestateproject.org/

Free State Project - Message Forum
http://forum.freestateproject.org/

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-08-2008, 07:40 AM
this project appears to be dead

even worse, most of the so-called freestaters ignored Ron Paul. Fail.

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 08:17 AM

The Free State Project is far from dead.

Imagine if thousands of Ron Paul supporters poured into New Hampshire. Plus, there's over 2 million people in NH so it doesn't surprise me that McCain happen to win, but one can't deny the New Hampshire is the most strategic place to start the headquarters.

This will be a tough battle. Expect hardships and sacrifices, but your forefathers have been through must worse.

Mahkato
09-08-2008, 08:40 AM
But what about the migration of Massachusetts liberals to the suburbs in NH? It's kind of hard to offset that kind of influx. Montana or somewhere like that seems to be a better fit.

Jeremy
09-08-2008, 08:46 AM

ignorance

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 08:47 AM
But what about the migration of Massachusetts liberals to the suburbs in NH? It's kind of hard to offset that kind of influx. Montana or somewhere like that seems to be a better fit.

Sounds like the liberals want the victory more than we do.

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Please tell me I'm wrong. Please tell me we're hungry for victory.

Ron Paul Vermont
09-08-2008, 09:50 AM

Totally agree with that. Yes Vermont used to be the most conservative state in the union but then when tourism took off and all the people came up here to stare at the leaves from September to Early November all the liberals moved up here from Mass-Con-NJ-NY and took over the state. Same goes for NH but probably not *quite* as bad.

But yeah I agree it would be good to choose a state where tourism is not that involved in the states income and economy. Somewhere like North Dakota. Haha :D Sorry couldn't resist.

Hancock1776
09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Bumped. Because this is far more productive than the "List of Traitors" thread.

Jeremy
09-08-2008, 09:54 AM
the mass libs are a non-issue

just convert them to liberty. what everyone here seems to forget a lot is that people are apathetic.

and no, it's montana. the decision was voted on and NH won for the right reasons.

wanna know why it's nh instead of montana? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2E361mABw4

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Once we dominate New Hampshire, we can target Montana next.

I would personally want to go after a warmer state though. :D

OferNave
09-08-2008, 10:35 AM

Dead? Damn. I guess I was too busy having a blast with the literally hundreds of other FSP movers who already moved here to notice. (State Primaries are tomorrow. Over 40 Ron Paul Republicans, many of them FSPers, are on the ballot for State Rep.)

Have you been watching the mover counter lately? It's accelerating. I think we're finally approaching the big bump of First 1000 pledgers.

cska80
09-08-2008, 11:20 AM

Rhode Island liberals are also heading to NH. HAH! Free state my ass!

mport1
09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm a member :)

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Rhode Island liberals are also heading to NH. HAH! Free state my ass!

The project is to make it a free state.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
I feel more of us need to be dispersed amongst the multitudes instead of being concentrated in one location, as fun as it would be to live amongst like-minded friends.

NH will be a last resort for me once I know for sure that Americans do not want liberty and the country is beyond repair. Until then, I will be the best example I can of integrity and honesty in a world of doublespeak and illusion.

Theocrat
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
New Hampshire: Headquarters for Liberty

The liberty movement at the moment resembles a bunch of twigs spread out over a far distance. The scattered little twigs try to catch fire, but quickly burn out. The twigs by themselves couldn’t possibly light the logs to start a bonfire. To start the bonfire we must gather the twigs together in one area to be effective.

Lets gather the twigs together in New Hampshire to start the bonfire and eventually use that bonfire to ignite the United States strategically. This central bonfire “headquarters” will create the coals we need to transplant the fires of liberty to other states. We can use the headquarters to train and dispatch our liberty missionaries to settle the lands of the tyranny.

If we can fully seize control of the land we can teach our kids what we want them to know and train them to love and defend liberty. We can put in our own people into office and vote out the enemies of our people. All this can only happen if we are the absolute majority in the state.

The free state project has opened the door for the liberty movement to fully seize control of New Hampshire.

Play time is over, we are heading into dangerous times.

Join the Free State Project.

Free State Project - Main Site
http://www.freestateproject.org/

Free State Project - Message Forum
http://forum.freestateproject.org/

Refresh my memory. What Republican candidate won that so-called "Free State" during the Primaries? Hmmm...

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
I feel more of us need to be dispersed amongst the multitudes instead of being concentrated in one location, as fun as it would be to live amongst like-minded friends.

Since the Majority Rules, we're getting our butt kicked. We need a headquarters.

FSP-Rebel
09-08-2008, 12:44 PM

What the hell are you talking about? The FSP is only in its infancy, Hello? Where have you been, cause the FSPers busted their asses for RP. Apparently, some here also have short memories just like the mainstreamers. Do you not remember that the national media brought the racist card out the night before the NH primary? And Fox News wouldn't allow Ron in the debate? The bottom line is that RP's aggressive stance against immigration (the border fence and no visas for foreign arab students) ruined his chances in addition to the grassroots doing all the work while the campaign had its ears closed to any advice. If they would've just highlighted RP's position about getting rid of the welfare state that perpetuates the undesirable parasites to come over here, that would've been far superior. Then only the productive would be inclined to immigrate.

It's too bad that the press just started taking the C4L/RP seriously, cause that would've helped dearly back in those primary days. So no, the FSP isn't dead. In fact it's been flourishing better than it ever has been. BTW, How many pro-liberty candidates do you have running in your state, or your entire region? NH already has 17 libertarian state reps + many more that are 80% (and above) according to the Nolan liberty scale. I expect more critical thinking skills out of RP folks than what I'm seeing from some of yall...

OferNave
09-08-2008, 01:21 PM
What the hell are you talking about? The FSP is only in its infancy, Hello? Where have you been, cause the FSPers busted their asses for RP. Apparently, some here also have short memories just like the mainstreamers. Do you not remember that the national media brought the racist card out the night before the NH primary? And Fox News wouldn't allow Ron in the debate? The bottom line is that RP's aggressive stance against immigration (the border fence and no visas for foreign arab students) ruined his chances in addition to the grassroots doing all the work while the campaign had its ears closed to any advice. If they would've just highlighted RP's position about getting rid of the welfare state that perpetuates the undesirable parasites to come over here, that would've been far superior. Then only the productive would be inclined to immigrate.

It's too bad that the press just started taking the C4L/RP seriously, cause that would've helped dearly back in those primary days. So no, the FSP isn't dead. In fact it's been flourishing better than it ever has been. BTW, How many pro-liberty candidates do you have running in your state, or your entire region? NH already has 17 libertarian state reps + many more that are 80% (and above) according to the Nolan liberty scale. I expect more critical thinking skills out of RP folks than what I'm seeing from some of yall...

That's what happens when someone forms their opinion on the topic based solely on a single number in a single contest (8% in the presidential primary - not even a state race).

Try looking a little closer. Check out RidleyReport on youtube. Hang out on nhfree.com. Check the NHLA web forums. Sign up for the FSP newsletter. There's so much going on here, and accelerating all the time, that it's hard for even me to keep up, and I live here and eat and breath this stuff.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Since the Majority Rules, we're getting our butt kicked. We need a headquarters.

How will you persuade people to change their minds if you aren't among them? I believe an outsider preaching from his freedom-castle would repel people. Unless you've already made the decision that it's hopeless and to raise the drawbridge.

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 01:57 PM
How will you persuade people to change their minds if you aren't among them? I believe an outsider preaching from his freedom-castle would repel people. Unless you've already made the decision that it's hopeless and to raise the drawbridge.

Once we conquer New Hampshire and establish a headquarters, we can start sending freedom missionaries to other states and dominate those as well. It's like we're making a homeland for ourselves.

How will you persuade people to change their minds if you aren't among them?

We're currently trying that right now and we're failing miserably. Most Americans feel there's no hope and don't even try. We need that major victory to give people hope so we can persuasion them.

OferNave
09-08-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm familiar with many supporting arguments for the Free State Project. One is that some of us would like freedom sooner rather than later, and the FSP is the best effort so far to accomplish that. Another is that we're spread too thin, a distinct minority, and that maybe aggregating a bit might help reach critical mass. Yet a third (which I don't think is crazy) is that we want a stronghold that will be safe from the NWO if the shit hits the fan.

I agree with all of these, but my favorite of all seems to never come up. The most important reason to support (and participate in) the FSP is to show the world what freedom is, because no one currently alive has ever seen it.

Think about it. When in recorded human history has there been freedom on a large and visible scale (I'm discounting small or remote populations that were left undisturbed)? In Greece, thousands of years ago, and in America, briefly, for less than a century after the War of Independence. That's... pretty much it.

We talk about liberty, and we mean it more than the empty rhetoric taught in school and spewed forth by politicians, but even to us, it is still an idea, an intangible. We know we're right, but we can't prove it. We know where we want to go, but we can point to it and say "behold, this is what freedom is". No one alive, not even us, has ever really tasted or even witnessed freedom. By that standard, landing on the moon was an easier task than bringing freedom to the world - even a small part of it.

I've instinctively been libertarian minded all my life, but I only started taking politics seriously about four years ago, and only dedicated myself fully to the pursuit of liberty one year ago. I've read history and philosophy, studied economics, undertook to understand human nature and organizational behavior, and after much consideration, comfortably arrived at my current understanding of liberty and dedication to achieving it. But I, and others like me, are like the Wright Brothers in 1899 - we've never actually flown.

When we finally take flight, we will have vindicated both our efforts and our values, but just as importantly, we will have shown the world that freedom can be real. In the words of Adelai Niska, "now my reputation with you is fact, is solid".

There is no substitute for that. No book, no documentary, no campaign, no campfire chat will compare to the undisputable, unignorable, it-tastes-so-good tangible proof of the practicality and achievability of freedom. Then we take the Pepsi challenge, and watch the people wake up to the contrast.

Nothing else will work. You'll have an easier time selling shares in a startup with no working products than trying to persuade people to your viewpoints on government on reason alone.

To sum up - "show me the money".

PS-And because I'm such a Joss Whedon junky, I'll throw in one more quote, this one by Angel: "We live as though the world is as it should be, to show the world what it can be."

constituent
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
We need a headquarters.

Be your headquarters.

constituent
09-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Have you been watching the mover counter lately? It's accelerating. I think we're finally approaching the big bump of First 1000 pledgers.

Pledgers or movers?

I'm a member :)

You've moved to New Hampshire?

OferNave
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Pledgers or movers?

I was referring to the movers counter. I'm more interested in people moving than signing up, though both are great.

porcupine
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM

Actually, we've had almost 20 new movers in the last 30 days alone.

[/quote]

It's actually just the opposite.

"Members of the libertarian Free State Project, which adopted New Hampshire in 2003, were (Ron) Paul's initial toehold in the first-primary state" -- Associated Press, November 6, 2007

porcupine
09-08-2008, 06:57 PM

The Wall Street Journal did an analysis of that and the people moving from Massachusetts are mostly people who want low taxes and low regulation (in other words, they know WHY they're moving from MA). My personal experience backs this up as well.

porcupine
09-08-2008, 06:58 PM

Yeah, it is fun! :D

But I dunno man...I mean, we've been trying the dispersed thing for at least 50 years (since the founding of the Libertarian Party) and we have almost nothing to show for it. We need to work smarter.

NH will be a last resort for me once I know for sure that Americans do not want liberty and the country is beyond repair. Until then, I will be the best example I can of integrity and honesty in a world of doublespeak and illusion.

I know exactly what you're saying. I moved to NH when I realized that I couldn't make a lasting difference where I was or on the national level.

FrankRep
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, it is fun! :D

But I dunno man...I mean, we've been trying the dispersed thing for at least 50 years (since the founding of the Libertarian Party) and we have almost nothing to show for it. We need to work smarter.

Exactly. The dispersed thing hasn't worked out too well.

We need to gather our armies together and conquer one territory at a time.

porcupine
09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't know about "conquer." Educate and liberate is more like it ;)

Micah Dardar
09-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey can you guys build levees? It would be easier to take over a whole city - just add levees. :rolleyes:

DSouthChi
09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
That's what happens when someone forms their opinion on the topic based solely on a single number in a single contest (8% in the presidential primary - not even a state race)

I have yet to see a Free Stater take accountability for the fact that NH failed all of us in the primaries. This has to have some impact on your perception of NH as the best state.

I used to dream of moving to New Hampshire and living with people who appreciate liberty, and putting "Live Free or Die" on my liscense plate. But when Ron Paul got only 18000 votes it woke me up. Things got worse when I took a vacation there this summer and had to pass by barn after barn that had a huge Obama banner on it.

When the man on the mountain fell, it symbolized the transition from "Live Free or Die" to "Dead"

The state has almost perfect laws, but they are deteriorating. The free state should take a state that is ripe for liberty and improve it, instead of pushing with futility to save a dying place.

Jeremy
09-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey can you guys build levees? It would be easier to take over a whole city - just add levees. :rolleyes:

theres a free town project within NH if youre interested in that

Alawn
09-08-2008, 11:28 PM
The best reason of all for NH is that it has the first primary so it has a huge effect on the later states.

nayjevin
09-09-2008, 03:51 AM
FSP rules. There is no McCain support in NH, the election was a farce. Diebold FTW.

nayjevin
09-09-2008, 03:52 AM
I agree with all of these, but my favorite of all seems to never come up. The most important reason to support (and participate in) the FSP is to show the world what freedom is, because no one currently alive has ever seen it.

u r a champ ofer!

speciallyblend
09-09-2008, 06:15 AM
yeah lets all move to a east coast state that basically sucks, once you live in colorado or west, why the hell would you want to move east of denver.. sorry NH ,im from the east coast myself , i wouldn't move back even if someone tried to pay me to move there..

pick a state like colorado where people want to move to and the mtn communities are already open to your message......... a road has already been paved in colorado, but everyone ignores the reality of this....

porcupine
09-09-2008, 06:38 AM
The state has almost perfect laws, but they are deteriorating. The free state should take a state that is ripe for liberty and improve it, instead of pushing with futility to save a dying place.

Liberty is dying EVERYWHERE and FAST. In fact, some would argue that us younger people have never even seen freedom.

Having said that, New Hampshire is still America's freest state and it has maintained that distinction for a long time. The freest isn't good enough though. We're going to make it truly free.

FrankRep
09-09-2008, 06:45 AM
It appears that some people are missing my point. I'm not saying that New Hampshire is the paradise land full of Ron Paul libertarians.

I'm merely pointing to the fact that New Hampshire will be the most strategic state to take control of. After time it will come to reflect the majority of the people there and become a Ron Paul paradise.

porcupine
09-09-2008, 07:07 AM
New Hampshire had the highest per capita donations to Ron Paul: http://paul4prez.blogspot.com/2007/12/ron-paul-donations-reveal-your-states.html

Libertarian Ideals
09-09-2008, 07:21 AM
I have yet to see a Free Stater take accountability for the fact that NH failed all of us in the primaries. This has to have some impact on your perception of NH as the best state.

I used to dream of moving to New Hampshire and living with people who appreciate liberty, and putting "Live Free or Die" on my liscense plate. But when Ron Paul got only 18000 votes it woke me up. Things got worse when I took a vacation there this summer and had to pass by barn after barn that had a huge Obama banner on it.

When the man on the mountain fell, it symbolized the transition from "Live Free or Die" to "Dead"

"Which is the Most Pro-Ron Paul State? Assessing the Determinants of Paul’s Primary and Caucus Support

Jason Sorens
University at Buffalo Department of Political Science
jsorens@buffalo.edu

During the presidential primary season, many libertarians supported Ron Paul’s candidacy. Indeed, Ron Paul’s campaign ignited a grassroots libertarian movement dedicated to taking the Republican Party back to its supposed small-government roots. A number of enthusiastic Paul backers closely watched the election results and inferred from those numbers the strength of the libertarian movement in each state. Unfortunately, most of this seat-of-the-pants statistical analysis looked only at raw percentages and thus drew wildly incorrect conclusions. For instance, most Paul supporters were greatly disappointed when their candidate significantly underperformed the polls in New Hampshire, but some of them went further and castigated the “Free State” as unworthy of its reputation after Paul apparently did better in later caucuses. This paper remedies the flaws in prior, informal takes on Ron Paul’s primary performances and tries to settle once and for all the question, Which state really backed Ron Paul the most?

To answer this question, ... (Read more, PDF (http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jsorens/rpvotes.pdf))"

JAlli41
09-09-2008, 07:32 AM
My family used to have a vacation home in NH. I LOVE NH and would love to move there someday, however its not exactly known to have a flourishing job market and as a college senior i would be willing to move just about anywhere if i get accepted into A. a law school or B. an international relations graduate program. NH seems like the ideal place to live what with some like-minded people already there and the beautiful mountains and rivers (our place was near the kangamangas hiway) but its tough when you are not either independently wealthy or have job prospects whereever you go to just uproot so you can live near other people who think and vote like you. I'd rather convert people around me, though NH is a great place to live.

porcupine
09-09-2008, 07:52 AM
My family used to have a vacation home in NH. I LOVE NH and would love to move there someday, however its not exactly known to have a flourishing job market and as a college senior i would be willing to move just about anywhere if i get accepted into A. a law school or B. an international relations graduate program. NH seems like the ideal place to live what with some like-minded people already there and the beautiful mountains and rivers (our place was near the kangamangas hiway) but its tough when you are not either independently wealthy or have job prospects whereever you go to just uproot so you can live near other people who think and vote like you. I'd rather convert people around me, though NH is a great place to live.

Many of us moved and THEN found a job, but that's of course not viable for everyone.

If you want to go to law school, check out Franklin Pierce Law Center. We have two porcupines attending there right now actually. If you don't end up going to Pierce, consider visiting Pierce for a semester or two so that you can be looking for jobs your last year.

I recommend that you go to the FSP Forum and people should be able to help you out a lot with planning.

I also recommend signing up as a friend of the FSP. It commits you to nothing, but signs you up for our newsletter so you can keep up with what's going on.

JAlli41
09-09-2008, 07:58 AM
If you want to go to law school, check out Franklin Pierce Law Center. We have two porcupines attending there right now actually. If you don't end up going to Pierce, consider visiting Pierce for a semester or two so that you can be looking for jobs your last year. There's a porcupine I was just talking to that is taking classes at Pierce as a visiting student (I think that's what he called it) just so he can look for jobs here.

I recommend that you go to the FSP Forum and people should be able to help you out a lot with planning.

I also recommend signing up as a friend of the FSP. It commits you to nothing, but signs you up for our newsletter so you can keep up with what's going on.

I will actually take this into account and check out FSP. Like I said, ive always loved NH and thought many times about spending my future there even before i knew anything about RP or FSP. The small towns in the mountains seem like the perfect places to live and raise a family.

FSP-Rebel
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
My favorite part about NH (if one can have a favorite part) is that the state legislature is like the 3rd largest in the world. The state was set up to be easily reclaimed for liberty if ever a tyrannical mindset took control. Plus, each REP only makes $100/yr--which basically maintains a citizen legislature. Special interests (in NH) don't and never will have the effect they do in other states. As we saturate the legislature with even more pro-liberty REPs, many statists tend to get annoyed and not seek re-election. This is already happening both in the house and senate. With just the mediocre number of movers thus far, NH has staved off an income/sales tax as well as a seatbelt law+not participating in REAL ID. The next 2-4 years will really open the eyes of the naysayers.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm moving in the spring after I graduate college.

steph3n
09-09-2008, 10:27 AM
NH is nice, but hardly the headquarters for liberty.

fedup100
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Once we dominate New Hampshire, we can target Montana next.

I would personally want to go after a warmer state though. :D

Yeah warmer would be great. Just think of the tornado's hurricanes, snakes, fire ants, spiders the size of hub caps and heat and humidity that will pre cook every meal. It's ok when things are great, in hard times, it is hell on earth.

fedup100
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM

I agree and the freestaters on here are almost zombie like in their persistence. Although I will say this and I believe it. I believe that Pauls votes were switched to McCain and vice versa in the primaries. They cheated in every way as they always do, Paul did not challenge it and we will never know

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Can you still smoke in restaurants in NH?

I'm sort of coming around to the whole FSP idea....

HOLLYWOOD
09-09-2008, 11:53 AM
New Hampshire had the highest per capita donations to Ron Paul: http://paul4prez.blogspot.com/2007/12/ron-paul-donations-reveal-your-states.html

How did Ron Paul do in the Primary in NH? I think Ron did better in Maine and IOWA.

Though Grassroots were great in NH... but the New Hampshire voters seem to be pretty Ignorant and/or dumb. It's more McCain's 2nd home among his 11+ homes and the Liberals in NH, that work over in MASS, love Romney and his failed business plans too over RP. There must be an awful lot of Senior Citizens in NH that just want their entitlements and push the debt to the future, of course, after they're all dead.

Didn't all the major news print, MSM, in NH, endorse McLieberman too?

NH... bad location, though they have the best License plate statement... too bad the majority of voters in NH are idiots or old.

Libertarian Ideals
09-09-2008, 12:54 PM
How did Ron Paul do in the Primary in NH? I think Ron did better in Maine and IOWA.

Though Grassroots were great in NH... but the New Hampshire voters seem to be pretty Ignorant and/or dumb. It's more McCain's 2nd home among his 11+ homes and the Liberals in NH, that work over in MASS, love Romney and his failed business plans too over RP. There must be an awful lot of Senior Citizens in NH that just want their entitlements and push the debt to the future, of course, after they're all dead.

Didn't all the major news print, MSM, in NH, endorse McLieberman too?

NH... bad location, though they have the best License plate statement... too bad the majority of voters in NH are idiots or old.

Reply:

Free Staters' Impact on the New Hampshire Primary: A Statistical Analysis (http://www.freestateproject.org/community/essays/2008_nh_primary_impact)
by Jason Sorens

"...

Finally, Ron Paul did worse than he might have otherwise because of the huge turnout. He actually received about 6,500 more votes in New Hampshire than in Iowa, and New Hampshire has fewer than half the eligible voters of Iowa! Had turnout in Iowa been at New Hampshire levels, I suspect Paul would have gotten less than 8% in Iowa, given that Ron Paul supporters are more passionate about their candidate than are supporters of other candidates (hence all the straw poll victories). One really can't directly compare results from caucuses, which have low turnout, to results from primaries, which have higher turnout."

--

Please read what I posted on the previous page as well.

JAlli41
09-09-2008, 04:13 PM

I worked for a few days on the phones and on the ground in NH and i will say this, I think a lot of people felt they owed it for some bizarre reason to vote for McCain. Most McCain supporters that i talked to up there said "Im voting for McCain but Ron Paul is my second favorite" or "I'm voting for McCain but hopefully he will take Paul as his running mate." There were a ton of older veterans when we were on the ground too, that might explain why they felt they owed it to McCain to vote for him.

Roxi
09-10-2008, 06:10 PM

what in the hell are you talking about?

did you go to new hampshire for OLFD? because I did, i was there for 2 months, and during that 2 months i saw nothing but help and support for Ron Paul from freestaters... in fact, they knocked on doors, let volunteers into their homes, worked polls, held signs and did everything else they could possibly do to help us, they worked their asses off, and its completely wrong of you to imply otherwise, since then i have seen them help with various projects, and continue working with this movement for RP... they also showed up in droves at the rally, and they continue to do more work for the liberty movement than many other groups i see... maybe you should search "ridley report" on Youtube and watch videos of what all the free staters are accomplishing in the name of liberty

Libertarian Ideals
09-11-2008, 09:27 AM
/bump.

Libertarian Ideals
09-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Primary results for NH liberty candidates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0URWxMVuYjk

More results at
http://www.nhliberty.org/forum/index.php?topic=1116.msg7375#msg7375

shaunish
09-12-2008, 12:51 PM

are you fucking kidding me?

they have had many many new movers lately, and they have a VERY ACTIVE community.

people like you need to STFU and keep your negativity out of these forums.

Would people please stop with the "some other state should have been chosen BS"!!!

The FSP founders deliberated over this for years, you can check on their forums they have hundreds if not a thousand threads about it.

They voted, it was close, NH won. If you dont like it move to Montana, but we dont want to hear your whining.

So many people on this forum like to spew their negativity all over the ones that are ACTUALLY doing something. I am really sick of it.

FrankRep
09-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Moving to NH: Monica in Seabrook

Ridley Report
Added: September 12, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7NWDODBVNc

Libertarian Ideals
09-13-2008, 02:17 PM
/bump.

Flash
09-13-2008, 02:44 PM
So are there Ron Paul Liberty Candidates are there running for Congress in NH?

porcupine
09-13-2008, 03:42 PM
So are there Ron Paul Liberty Candidates are there running for Congress in NH?

There were. We had a guy named John Stephen running against the party-endorsed guy and Stephen lost by a razor thin margin.

Keep in mind, we're focusing on state politics here in New Hampshire, though.

Libertarian Ideals
09-13-2008, 03:51 PM
US Congress

Peter Bearse (I)
http://www.libertycongress.org/Politician/62/
http://www.peterbearseforcongress.com/

US Senate

John Sununu (R)
http://www.libertycongress.org/Politician/54/

Senator Sununu is a conservative Republican who will on occasion take a strong principled stand for liberty. For example, he is one of just a handful of Republicans that have voted against the Patriot Act. He also called out Fox News for their exclusion of Ron Paul in a planned televised forum.

Senator Sununu is not a true constitutionalist nor does he stand strongly against the current interventionist foreign policy. Due to this and other matters, he is not rated highly by the Liberty Congress moderators. However he is clearly better than his Democratic opponent and enough of a friend of Liberty to earn Liberty Congress membership for the time being.

We had a guy named John Stephen running against the party-endorsed guy and Stephen lost by a razor thin margin.

Keep in mind, we're focusing on state politics here in New Hampshire, though.

Yeah, he got 48% just a couple days ago in the NH congressional primary.

FrankRep
09-14-2008, 01:37 PM
NH Ron Paul sympathizers win 153 primary races

Ridley Report
September 14, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF-5D4U_NDc

OferNave
09-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Have you guys been watching the signup/mover counters on http://freestateproject.org/? I confess I watch it religiously, and it has been accelerating like mad. There was a bump of over 30 signups in a two day period last week, and there seems to be dozens of people arriving each month now.

porcupine
09-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Have you guys been watching the signup/mover counters on http://freestateproject.org/? I confess I watch it religiously, and it has been accelerating like mad. There was a bump of over 30 signups in a two day period last week, and there seems to be dozens of people arriving each month now.

Yeah, we've had over 40 people sign up in the last 7 days, but the really exciting thing is how many people are moving. We've had over 20 movers in the last 30 days alone. It will probably slow down a bit come winter.

FrankRep
09-18-2008, 09:42 AM
The "Underage Three" move to New Hampshire

Ridley Report
September 18, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2rJnnoYiE