PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

georgiapeach
09-08-2008, 02:56 AM
I am mostly a lurker, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I guess I am just now getting mad enough to stick my neck out into politics. I'm pretty passive, so it took me a while, but now the GOP has me mad enough to spit nails! I hope I can be of some help here.

My computer glitched and this post wound up in the wrong spot - sorry!

kaleidoscope eyes
09-08-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey, your down home energy is more than welcome here Peach!
Welcome aboard. :)

Conza88
09-08-2008, 06:05 AM
I am mostly a lurker, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I guess I am just now getting mad enough to stick my neck out into politics. I'm pretty passive, so it took me a while, but now the GOP has me mad enough to spit nails! I hope I can be of some help here.

Wait... you're just getting mad enough now? :eek:

“Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.” ~ Francis Quarles

;)

amy31416
09-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Welcome!

georgiaboy
09-08-2008, 07:45 AM
howdy neighbor (in sig, anyway)! welcome to the boards.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-08-2008, 07:47 AM

Georgia Peach, Are you ripe? ;)

Bruno
09-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Welcome!

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 08:33 AM
I guess I am just now getting mad enough to stick my neck out into politics.

About time! :p

Welcome aboard!!! Glad to have you.

When we said this was just the beginning of the revolution we were right.

dirknb@hotmail.com
09-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Bienvenidos!

jacmicwag
09-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Warning - once you drink the Kool Aid there is no going back.

Welcome - RP Forums is great.

Wendi
09-08-2008, 08:46 AM
^^ Aren't you supposed to be working? :p

georgiapeach
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Georgia Peach, Are you ripe? ;)
Yes I am! Ripe with righteous fury muahahah! ;)

Wait... you're just getting mad enough now? :eek:

“Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.” ~ Francis Quarles

;)

That is an excellent quote! I love it. One of my good friends said she can can always tell when I'm getting mad because start sounding more like Dixie Carter. Your quote is very fitting. I am ready to whack some people over the head, figuratively speaking of course.

Conza88
09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
If I ever break the non-aggression axiom. There won't need to be a jury. You're already guilty. :cool:

heavenlyboy34
09-08-2008, 10:00 PM
G'day, Peachster!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay. Maybe I'll chat with ya sometime. Have a great week! :)

georgiapeach
09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi! I have enjoyed it so far. I can't wait to get to know ya'll better! You have a great week too!!