PDA

View Full Version : Why Truthers Started Chanting? Another Perspective.

VoteForRonPaul
09-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey guys, I heard many explanations regarding the chanting but this was first time I heard the chanting by myself. Here is the video and you can start at the minute 3:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV04eDoKRRU

Here is what I thought: 9/11 Truthers did not start chanting "9/11 was an inside job" until other group of Ron Paul supporters started booing Jesse Vantura for asking some serious questions about 9/11.

So my understanding is that 9/11 truth seekers started chanting as a reaction to the completely insane non sense booing from some of the supporters.

The conclusion is that 9/11 truthers did not start chanting because they wanted to, but because they were pushed to do so!

newyearsrevolution08
09-08-2008, 12:53 AM
everyone has the right to voice their opinion whether they are the minority or majority. If the ron paul people were booing them just like how the gop assholes were screaming USA USA to drown out the iraq vet and code pink lady then where really is the difference between the two?

Both are intolerant against other ideas and will happily yell at those who object. I guess that is what politics really is. Screaming your point louder than those trying to drown you out.

VoteForRonPaul
09-08-2008, 01:19 AM
everyone has the right to voice their opinion whether they are the minority or majority.
No question about that!

Those so called "supporters" violated the very ethics of liberty when they started booing Jesse Ventura for raising some serious questions about 9/11. But now the same people are coming here in this forum and they want to blame it on the Truthers. This is simply called a bold lie. Is it because "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed." ?

What really amazed me is that those so called supporters started booing the moment Ventura mentioned the president and his failure on 9/11. This really leaves me wondering about some serious questions:
Do those people really belong to the Campaign for liberty? Or they are there just to divide and create controversies?

Anti Federalist
09-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Hey guys, I heard many explanations regarding the chanting but this was first time I heard the chanting by myself. Here is the video and you can start at the minute 3:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV04eDoKRRU

Here is what I thought: 9/11 Truthers did not start chanting "9/11 was an inside job" until other group of Ron Paul supporters started booing Jesse Vantura for asking some serious questions about 9/11.

So my understanding is that 9/11 truth seekers started chanting as a reaction to the completely insane non sense booing from some of the supporters.

The conclusion is that 9/11 truthers did not start chanting because they wanted to, but because they were pushed to do so!

This sounds like the most plausible chain of events.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Its like the Gulf of Tonkin all over again

newyearsrevolution08
09-08-2008, 01:22 AM
This sounds like the most plausible chain of events.

agreed, I knew plenty of rp supporters who were worried about the "truthers" trying to take over this event and others before because they are pretty damn vocal of a group.

Archie
09-08-2008, 01:33 AM
I think when Ron Paul himself told his supporters that they should stop the "9/11 inside job" stuff a long time ago at the debates people from then on forward wanted to boo anyone doing this as a way to stick up for what Ron Paul said in saying " They should stop, if they care!"

Peace&Freedom
09-08-2008, 07:01 AM
I think when Ron Paul himself told his supporters that they should stop the "9/11 inside job" stuff a long time ago at the debates people from then on forward wanted to boo anyone doing this as a way to stick up for what Ron Paul said in saying " They should stop, if they care!"

He indicated they were not speaking for him on the issue, NOT that they should never speak it. Nor was any instruction ever given by Paul to BOO supporters who brought it up. Sauce for the goose. And why would even bringing up 9-11 questions at all be treated as equaling "inside job" rather than simply "new investigation?" Is ANY questioning of 9-11 now considered verboten, unless Paul clears it first? How about this compromise: truthers will stop bringing up the issue when the pro-war, pro-Patriot Act, pro-tax/spending to stop terrorism side stops bringing up the issue?

Seems from the details provided by the original poster that truthers got punked into reacting to the booers, after which the militant nontruthers could complain (in the media, and on RPF) "there go the truther people ruining it for the event." Were some of the booers McCain plants, or media plants? I continue to be amazed at how thin-skinned some nontruthers were to a two minute talk on the issue, in the context of a 6-7 hour rally. You guys got what you wanted, an event focused on Paul's candidacy and chosen issues---and that's still not enough?

Printo
09-08-2008, 10:53 AM

I think your view of the video is greatly distorted. The boos were for the 2 wars, the change in foreign policy & the Patriot act, NOT because he was asking questions about 911. They booed the President who 'stonewalled' any investigations into 911, not the serious questions about 911. The Truthers just got all riled up & started chanting their conspiracy theories about an "inside job." They chanted because they wanted to, not because they felt inclined to defend an opposing view like you claim.

amyk
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I was there and the boos were heard any time a speaker brought up issues that we are against. If you watch Thomas Woods speech it starts at about 1.30 so the boos were not against Jesse. I would like some answers to the points that Jesse brought up too, like why no one has been charged and why all the evidence was shipped off and destroyed but while I will never believe the "official" story I would not disrupt others either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzxdzHxp9yU

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I have a theory on why the 9/11 truthers started chanting: it was an inside job.

The "chanting" was actually the sound of controlled demolitions going on outside the arena. If you watch the video, when the chanting begins, you can actually see squibs coming out of people's butts.

Printo
09-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I have a theory on why the 9/11 truthers started chanting: it was an inside job.

The "chanting" was actually the sound of controlled demolitions going on outside the arena. If you watch the video, when the chanting begins, you can actually see squibs coming out of people's butts.

lol

+911

Truth Warrior
09-08-2008, 04:31 PM

Non - starter with many of the serious folks.<IMHO> ;)

4RP08inKCMO
09-08-2008, 05:41 PM

I don't think anybody was booing Ventura. They started booing after he mentioned Bush who "stonewalled any investigation of 9/11 for over 2 years." They were booing Bush, not Ventura.

Jamsie 567
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I didn't hear anyone chanting I was in section 133 G. People like to make a big deal out of nothing.

Jesse brought up some valid points good for him.

VoteForRonPaul
09-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I think your view of the video is greatly distorted. The boos were for the 2 wars, the change in foreign policy & the Patriot act, NOT because he was asking questions about 911. They booed the President who 'stonewalled' any investigations into 911, not the serious questions about 911. The Truthers just got all riled up & started chanting their conspiracy theories about an "inside job." They chanted because they wanted to, not because they felt inclined to defend an opposing view like you claim.
You might be right, but you might be wrong too. The impression on the face of Ventura did not indicate that those people were booing the president but Ventura himself. Second: There was a guy which I will assume a Truther was calling on Ventura with a loud voice to KEEP GOING, which indicates for some extent that Ventura was interrupted somehow during his speech. That is all plus that some people did not want Vantura to be there from the beginning because of his views regarding 9/11. And from what I have seen on this forum, those people can be very hostile to anyone who does not agree with them.

4RP08inKCMO
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
The guy yells "keep going" after Ventura says "I'm down to 4 minutes. They got the clock timer here."