PDA

View Full Version : One Question for Ralph Nader

OhioMichael
09-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Tomorrow, Ralph Nader will hold a public forum in my hometown of Cincinnati.

I am going because I respect Mr. Nader and I embrace public debate. His agenda is not the same as mine, but he is not bought and sold like the two major parties. He also has followers who think more independently than the mainstream.

If you could debate Nader on one issue, what would it be? Specifically, what question would you ask to frame the debate?

nate895
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Tomorrow, Ralph Nader will hold a public forum in my hometown of Cincinnati.

I am going because I respect Mr. Nader and I embrace public debate. His agenda is not the same as mine, but he is not bought and sold like the two major parties. He also has followers who think more independently than the mainstream.

If you could ask/debate Nader on one issue, what would it be? Specifically, what question would you ask to frame the debate?

I'd debate him on the Federal Reserve. If you could get to the point where you feel he has run out of arguments for it and he is grasping the straws, ask how he would expect to fund his social programs without the money from the Federal Reserve.

constitutional
09-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Federal Reserve.

Werd. He will fumble over it. But Nader does agree that Federal Reserve needs to be revamped with more openness.