PDA

View Full Version : Did the rich Mexicans plot illegal immigration or ...?

ChooseLiberty
09-03-2007, 09:34 AM
To the casual observer it looks like the increase in illegal immigration to the US just occurred spontaneously due to the hiring of illegals by law-breaking employers in the US.

Just wondering what people think of the Rich Mexicans involvement. Are they just capitalizing on the trend or did they help plan it?

I read somewhere that at the beginning of the 1990's Mexico City was projected to grow by another 10 million people by 2000. Then magically it failed to grow while a huge number of illegals appeared in the US.

constituent
09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
the rich people in mexico are the rich people in america. again this is a globalist issue. we live in a world of false dichotomy so it really clouds discussion on things like this, but i'll see where the thread develops and toss my nickle in again a few pages down the line.

noxagol
09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if they the Mexican elite are working to get as many poor over here as possible. Just look at how they deplore our immigration policy for being harsh while their's is a lot worse. They also print pamphlets over there to teach how to cross the border.

And a lot of the money they earn here goes back to mexico to their families, unless they brought their families with them.

hard@work
09-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes, the Mexican government is run by political families just like ours. They use our country as a valve for their economy. The more that come here the less they have burdened and the more greenbacks flow south. This is why immigrants are a scapegoat for the real problems.