PDA

View Full Version : We, The People, need YOU!

ronpaulhawaii
09-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Our next big project will be similar to the last; refined and polished.

WE NEED HELP!!! The more help we get, the better this will be.

PLEASE JOIN IN!!!

Immediate needs include researchers and State Coordinators, primarily along the Rt 1 corridor of the eastern seaboard. Florida to Maine...

We already have the basic needs covered, including;

A core ground team of 3 walkers, a driver/engineer and a cook/engineer.

We have a Class A RV with Tow vehicle similar to this...

http://www.securescreens.com/rvpics/rv50986.jpg

...that we can decal as we wish :D and use for the forseeable future - no charge, but fuel and upkeep...:D:D:D

This is, to me, an opportunity "not to be missed".

WE NEED HELP!!!

The last event was done on the heels with a wing and a prayer. I fully intend on the next event to be performed calmly, and collectedly, and exponentially more effectively.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

YES, YOU!!!

:DWe have a plan!!!:D

The more help we get, the better this will be. We need:

A Press Team
A Communications Team
A Graphics Team

and lots more... Right now, we need research assistants...

...Imagine a custom "pocket constitution" primary handout:

This truly is, "where itz at".

Help us awaken the slumbering giant. Let us know how YOU would like to help. We, The People, are going to take this country back, face to face.

We are taking the discussion for liberty to street level - Be a part of it!

:D

Kotin
09-07-2008, 03:15 PM
bump!!!

Cowlesy
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Ooooh man, RPH is cooking up a new project to spread the word!

Just based on the stunning success the Walk4Freedom was in spreading the message through town meetings and all the local press coverage (which I consider infinitely more important than national press when we think about reaching individuals), this idea just HAS to be something we can get RP supporters behind!

Any of you with me? Any of you guys just sick of the constant negativity flowing through the board with the infighting? Can we get a few of you board regulars to at least show at minimum, a shred of interest in what RPH is cooking up?

Melissa
09-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I am not on the eastern side but tell me what you need and will try and help

kaleidoscope eyes
09-07-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm interested alright, but I'm not sure I have any useful talents to lend other than small donations and tons of cheerful support.

Gin
09-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Michael, I'm at your service... how can I help?

angelatc
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Any of you with me? Any of you guys just sick of the constant negativity flowing through the board with the infighting? Can we get a few of you board regulars to at least show at minimum, a shred of interest in what RPH is cooking up?

I was going to volunteer before you said that, I'll have you know.

What needs researched?

thehighwaymanq
09-07-2008, 03:46 PM
BUMP!

Good idea!

constituent
09-07-2008, 03:55 PM
What needs researched?

+1

manny229
09-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm interested alright, but I'm not sure I have any useful talents to lend other than small donations and tons of cheerful support.

+1 Also..... what do your research assistants do/research ?

ronpaulhawaii
09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
You all bring a tear to a grizzled old eye.

Research needs include:

A list of every college, within 20 miles of the Rt 1 corridor, between Barry College in Key West, Florida and The University of Maine at Presque Isle. (Resaonable detours for exceptional opportunities will be considered). This would probabbly be best done state by state with any volunteer announcing what state they intend to research. Build teams...

We need people to research the US Constitution and the assaults against it. Starting with The Bill of Rights, we could use 1 person per section to research it's history, and the assaults against it; up to and including the RNC arrests. This will include references of the bills (like The Patriot Act) pointing where the right is being infringed upon.

For now, we can use the walk4freedom sub-forum. Please pick a state, or a section, and let us know you are on it.

Thanks everyone...

onward and forward

Gin
09-07-2008, 04:08 PM
You all bring a tear to a grizzled old eye.

Research needs include:

[
[/SIZE]

There is alot of this going around today... sniffle...

Cowlesy
09-07-2008, 05:15 PM
//

kaleidoscope eyes
09-08-2008, 01:56 AM
bump for insomniacs

rebelsc61
09-08-2008, 07:26 AM
I live in Biddeford, ME, and work in Portsmouthm NH, so I guess I can take Maine and southern NH. Email me details.

georgiapeach
09-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I'd love to help, but give me a hint, where is Route 1? My daughter has stolen my atlas, and I can't find it on the internet.

JVParkour
09-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Where exactly is the walk4freedom subforum that ronpaulhawaii mentioned?

I am really interested in helping somehow, most likely in the graphic design section. If you could give me more info here, or direct me to the walk4freedom subforum I will definitely do my best!

Jacob

georgiapeach
09-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh, and I'll take 2nd amendment for 500, Chuck.
It's my favorite, I did a college paper on it once. :)
I'm posting it here because I didn't see a thread in the other folder you mentioned. When do you want this done by?

liberteebell
09-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Bump

ronpaulhawaii
09-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Ooooh man, RPH is cooking up a new project to spread the word!

Just based on the stunning success the Walk4Freedom was in spreading the message through town meetings and all the local press coverage (which I consider infinitely more important than national press when we think about reaching individuals), this idea just HAS to be something we can get RP supporters behind!

As always, thanks Ryan. I'm sure you already know which committees I'd like to see you on ;)

I am not on the eastern side but tell me what you need and will try and help

Thanks Melissa, you can pick any open slot from either of the following two threads.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=154153 (Bill of Rights)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=154156 (Rt 1)

Grab a section, build a team; gain experience, dare to win :)

:) - small donations and tons of cheerful support go a looonnnng way with RP supporters :) especially since a prime directive is , as the man himself often says, to "have fun".

Michael, I'm at your service... how can I help?

Mahalo Gin, our MySpace presence will be needing updating as well as building a social network team...

I was going to volunteer before you said that, I'll have you know.

What needs researched?

Angela, I could really use help organizing, and I'm thinking we may want to use Freeople...

I live in Biddeford, ME, and work in Portsmouthm NH, so I guess I can take Maine and southern NH. Email me details.

Mahalo & E Komo Mai - Thanks and welcome to the forum.

I'd love to help, but give me a hint, where is Route 1? My daughter has stolen my atlas, and I can't find it on the internet.

LOL - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=154156 (Rt 1)

Where exactly is the walk4freedom subforum that ronpaulhawaii mentioned?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

I am really interested in helping somehow, most likely in the graphic design section. If you could give me more info here, or direct me to the walk4freedom subforum I will definitely do my best!

Jacob

Thanks - will definitely need help with graphics. The temp forum is above, we will be revamping www.walk4freedom.org and probably migrating to freeople.com for heavy organizing. there is a holding page

http://www.freeople.com/group/walkc4libertycom. For graphics, we need to develop a common theme, and I would like to continue the use of the "We, The People parchment" look. Everything from vehicle wraps to business cards to pocket sized "Citizens Handbooks"... The websites could use help as well, the las effort had its share of wrenches thrown at it and there is unused potential there...

Which reminds me, we could use some tech help. All roads seem to point to wordpress. If there are any WP power-users that can help, it will be appreciated

Oh, and I'll take 2nd amendment for 500, Chuck.
It's my favorite, I did a college paper on it once. :)
I'm posting it here because I didn't see a thread in the other folder you mentioned. When do you want this done by?

:)

Bump

:cool:

kaleidoscope eyes
09-08-2008, 02:00 PM
- small donations and tons of cheerful support go a looonnnng way with RP supporters especially since a prime directive is , as the man himself often says, to "have fun".

Ha, thanks Mike! Or should I say Mahalo plenty, is that correct? :) This project is certainly something to really get excited about, cuz I know, if anyone can be a good ambassador to our cause, it's gotta be you and your crew! Makes me wish we lived on the East coast, that's for sure, would love for my family to walk with ya for a piece. How 'bout a Walk up I-65? ;)

Just please keep us all well updated, I have high hopes for this! Keep on keepin' on.

alaric
09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
blimp!

Gin
09-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Mahalo Gin, our MySpace presence will be needing updating as well as building a social network team...

Already on it Michael... I changed it a bit yesterday and will be re-organizing it this week. I plan to put a blog up of the last walk...

Isaac Bickerstaff
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Might be getting ahead of myself here. . .
Would there be a way that a DVD or presentation package could be put together modeled on a w4f presentation that the rest of us could use to do similar meetings in our own regions?

I would love to physically be a part of the next big adventure, but sadly, that is not an option.
If you need some info on food and health freedoms, a great resource is Acres USA magazine.
www.acresusa.com

Danke
09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Would there be a way that a DVD or presentation package could be put together modeled on a w4f presentation that the rest of us could use to do similar meetings in our own regions?

I would love to physically be a part of the next big adventure, but sadly, that is not an option.
If you need some info on food and health freedoms, a great resource is Acres USA magazine.
www.acresusa.com

I'm pretty sure Mike is going to polish up and then distribute one with all that he learned from the recent walk and Town Hall presentations.

Isaac Bickerstaff
09-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Lovely.

UtahApocalypse
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Aloha Bump!!

JVParkour
09-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Bump

UtahApocalypse
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM

www.acresusa.com

I asked Micheal the same thing. Spreading this message, and the cause of liberty IS something that will be taken nationwide. Right now they are focusing on the next walk, and polishing up all the material. As you can tell form some of the requests and new threads in the W4F section on the forum they are adding even more. They also will be making new flyers, hand-outs, and other things to make future presentations much smoother for those around the country to do. Look for more information coming out. Next summer though sounds like a great time to take the message to the country, one town at a time.

ronpaulhawaii
09-10-2008, 08:32 AM
I asked Micheal the same thing. Spreading this message, and the cause of liberty IS something that will be taken nationwide. Right now they are focusing on the next walk, and polishing up all the material. As you can tell form some of the requests and new threads in the W4F section on the forum they are adding even more. They also will be making new flyers, hand-outs, and other things to make future presentations much smoother for those around the country to do. Look for more information coming out. Next summer though sounds like a great time to take the message to the country, one town at a time.

Exactly :D

I am spending the next month on a multi-state tour, where we will be visiting many of the major "players" in the r3VOLution. During this time, I will be refining the presentation (with the help of actual "constitutional scholars") and drumming up support. We need the State by State research to create a route/schedule and the Bill of Rights research to create the hand-outs. We will, also, be looking for regional "issues" to tailor the presentation to, IOW- VA may be a good place to add in abuses regarding tobacco...

Please help

Thanks

Rhys
09-10-2008, 08:40 AM
I spent years working in the vinyl graphics industry.... i'm at your disposal for design, print/cut, install or all of the above. I wouldn't need to be paid for labor but only materials and if the install is on the east coast, I'd need gas money and a bed to crash in. Basically, cost of materials and cost of my gas and you're saving thousands still. (and I HATE installing so this says what I think of you and your work so far!)

ronpaulhawaii
09-12-2008, 08:45 AM
I spent years working in the vinyl graphics industry.... i'm at your disposal for design, print/cut, install or all of the above. I wouldn't need to be paid for labor but only materials and if the install is on the east coast, I'd need gas money and a bed to crash in. Basically, cost of materials and cost of my gas and you're saving thousands still. (and I HATE installing so this says what I think of you and your work so far!)

Thanks, Rhys. We really appreciate your offer and expression of confidence. I imagine we will take you up on your offer. I'm getting pics/dimensions of the RV soon and we can move into serious design phase. At the moment I am imagining the Preamble in a very modern font, dropping the "parchment" look...

Nothing is written in stone at the moment so brainstorming is good...

much aloha

m

mamakar
09-13-2008, 05:34 AM
On the forums someone posted the following site www.historycommons.org/project..civil liberties. Maybe a help???