PDA

View Full Version : john cunningham speaking tomorrow night down the street... help me make a sign

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
yeah

gimme some suggestions

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
John Cunningham "A True Mccain Supporter 4 Life"

John CUNTingham - "As Shitty as they come"

John Cunningham - "Happy to flip or flop anyway you want me to"

John Cunningham - "Traitor to the Revolution and friend to John Mccain"

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 02:45 PM
John Cunningham - "Traitor to the Revolution and friend to John Mccain"

that aint bad

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 02:48 PM
that aint bad

the only things going through my head right now can't be put up as a sign lol, that is the best I can do when I am seeing "Red" at the moment :mad:

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 04:18 PM
i feel u

any more ideas?

mlmvh
09-07-2008, 04:27 PM
For those who don't know, he's that bald guy who was asking for campaign contributions at the Revolution March in Washington and at the Rally for the Republic. When you see him, ask him what happened!

www.johncunninghamforcongress.com

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 04:39 PM
I love this comment on his own site

http://www.johncunninghamforcongress.com/node/12#comment-13

Sun, 09/07/2008 - 13:00 — Feelgood

John Cunningham went to the RNC convention and sold out the party. He was a delegate for Ron Paul, and when push came to shove, he caved into and gave the GOP what they wanted. Once again, thanks to someone like John, the voices that he was sent to represent were silenced. Instead of standing on principles and doing the right thing, in the end he failed us.

I personally would not vote for someone so spineless as John Cunningham. We need real leaders, if this country is going to survive. John Cunningham is not that leader.

Sematary
09-07-2008, 04:39 PM
For those who don't know, he's that bald guy who was asking for campaign contributions at the Revolution March in Washington and at the Rally for the Republic. When you see him, ask him what happened!

www.johncunninghamforcongress.com

It would be helpful to know exactly what it was they got out of giving up their votes.

gjvrieze
09-07-2008, 04:44 PM

Sematary
09-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Devils advocate.
What IF the concession from the Mass. GOP was backing John Cunningham in his Congressional quest. Would people feel that was worth what they did?
I think I might because it would get another Ron Paul Republican into Congress if he won. THAT would be worth it.

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Devils advocate.
What IF the concession from the Mass. GOP was backing John Cunningham in his Congressional quest. Would people feel that was worth what they did?
I think I might because it would get another Ron Paul Republican into Congress if he won. THAT would be worth it.

Is he really a ron paul republican though?

I mean ron paul himself could have played this style of game from day one as well.

For people to have to lie their way into office to THEN gain the position to then change things is one way that I don't agree with. That is how all of our current politicians minus a few play.

For us to be different shouldn't we win by educating the public versus lying to them?

Also if this was some secret plan for all of the delegates to vote for mccain for certain "favors" don't you think we would then have a ron paul republican for each and every city and state that caved into this strategy and that would be known?

I know some delegates as well as local ron paul republicans running for office and I just don't see something that is this massive of scale to go through without many of us knowing about it.

Why not just get some candidates who are 100% inline with mccain and obama just to get into office and then change shit once elected? That is how the dirty politicians are elected so why not right?

Everyone is hoping for that "Grand surprise" just like I can hope about BUT to trust anyone in the mccain camp to honor their "give us the votes and we will give you votes" mentality is next to none.

These are the same pricks who looked down on us, wouldn't let us talk, media left us out, laughed at us, called most of us anarchists and crazies BUT if we give them unanimous votes they will THEN give us something AFTER mccain is elected? DOUBT IT because you know they will have another shitty republican and or democrat to prop up who will be willing to do their dirty deeds.

Why would they trade votes for mccain for votes for the next generation of politicians who will be 100% opposite of their current views? I don't see that being a winning strategy on their part UNLESS they simply tell us they will help us IF we help mccain and then later on change their minds. I see that being their winning strategy.

MRoCkEd
09-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Devils advocate.
hmmm

Feelgood
09-07-2008, 05:29 PM
I love this comment on his own site

http://www.johncunninghamforcongress.com/node/12#comment-13

Sun, 09/07/2008 - 13:00 — Feelgood

John Cunningham went to the RNC convention and sold out the party. He was a delegate for Ron Paul, and when push came to shove, he caved into and gave the GOP what they wanted. Once again, thanks to someone like John, the voices that he was sent to represent were silenced. Instead of standing on principles and doing the right thing, in the end he failed us.

I personally would not vote for someone so spineless as John Cunningham. We need real leaders, if this country is going to survive. John Cunningham is not that leader.

I wonder who that prick was that plastered that all over his site! :D

OrbitalGun
09-07-2008, 05:30 PM
lmao +1776 Feelgood

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Devils advocate.

No. Being elected a delegate doesn't mean you can use that power for what you think is best. [Marxism, anyone?]
It means to do the job you were sent to do. It's a simple task, really.
I didn't elect these people to do whatever the hell they want. They were sent to vote for Ron Paul.
These delegates aren't the central planners of the movement.

Matt Davidson
09-07-2008, 05:31 PM
John Cunningham doesn't deserve this! First, he was an alternate not a delegate: http://www.massgop.com/convention.aspx . Alternates DO NOT VOTE unless a delegate is not present. Second, he was pledged by state law to McCain. He helped many people who couldn't afford to get out to the convention. He committed thousands of dollars of his own money to making sure that anyone who was elected as a delegate was able to get to in St. Paul. He also put a lot of time and money into establishing a phone bank for Massachusetts which helped us elect stealth delegates while the campaign was doing nothing to help us in the state. I could go on... Anyone who has been part of grassroots activities supporting RP in Massachusetts knows his name. I would think twice before condemning such a patriot. If you do show up there with that sign, please be prepared to meet him and speak with him. I hope that you do that and repost here any conclusions from that conversation.

Sematary
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
John Cunningham doesn't deserve this! First, he was an alternate not a delegate: http://www.massgop.com/convention.aspx . Alternates DO NOT VOTE unless a delegate is not present. Second, he was pledged by state law to McCain. He helped many people who couldn't afford to get out to the convention. He committed thousands of dollars of his own money to making sure that anyone who was elected as a delegate was able to get to in St. Paul. He also put a lot of time and money into establishing a phone bank for Massachusetts which helped us elect stealth delegates while the campaign was doing nothing to help us in the state. I could go on... Anyone who has been part of grassroots activities supporting RP in Massachusetts knows his name. I would think twice before condemning such a patriot. If you do show up there with that sign, please be prepared to meet him and speak with him. I hope that you do that and repost here any conclusions from that conversation.

That sounds fair. If you're going to accuse someone of something it should be face to face.

gjvrieze
09-07-2008, 06:06 PM

Aratus
09-08-2008, 09:19 AM

do you KNOW how hard it is for a Republican to win a house or senate seat
most D.C in MY home state? if John Cunningham is truely an alternate, then he
did not go against his promices. try to see this in a broader perspective. most
of you think poor Kade is WAY out in left field, yet he's one of the more electable
people we have concerning either a house seat or a senate seat. Jim Ogonowski
ALMOST nudged Mrs. Tsongas aside when she ran for Marty Meehan's house seat.

i do not know Mr. John Cunningham of Watertown personally, i am on the other
side of 128, yet i am cognicent of Waltham and Watertown's politics. we may be
getting PO'ed at him without a solid direct reason concerning a basic loyalty.

Aratus
09-08-2008, 09:27 AM
if john cunningham of watertown had promiced to figure prominently in the planking
disputes that the G.O.P RNC trunctuated due to gustav's stern arrival, there too he was
prevented by circumstances from giving his all to the rEVOLUTIOn. i feel he may be quite
surprised about any flac going his way at this point, for he evidently is NOT the dude that
someone else here meantions as to being from cambridge. the dude who is a younger dude
and evidently a motivated organizer and maybe its HIS DUDE's defection to mccain out of the blue
that perhaps the watertown guy is being almost totally proverbially tarred and feathered about.

Aratus
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
the race right now between beatty and kerry is such a joke... for al gore is part
of the voice-over in the ONLY commercial i have seen so far that john kerry has been
airing. call this all a preaching to the choir most democrat. beatty was delta force.