View Full Version : Planned suggestions for RonPaulradio
05-28-2007, 03:10 AM
I have enough music to do entire hours of Jazz, rock, country, hiphop, and *tons* of other music.
It *is* going to be a talk radio. You *will* be able to call in.
I guess what I'm saying is I want to make a radio station that you'll listen to. I want the people to control the radio. I'd love to hear suggestions
*edit* You could say it's going to be like a mix of New Orleans, with some San Fransisco and country south. :-)
Other influences with the rock and indie community and crowd. ... it's going to be so exciting!!! :) I'm going to do my best to make it great. :-)
05-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Interview with Ron Paul
Other than that, maybe you could have some guests on who have the same or analogous positions on issues to Dr. Paul's. Lew Rockwell, Tom Woods, Kwiatowski, etc. GET SOME TALENT someone who knows something about a topic that's important and who is good at interviewing people.
05-28-2007, 07:48 AM
See if you can get some-already established hosts (who also want to still have a country in 2 or so years) to volunteer a certain amount of time every week.
05-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Great to read your posts. I think it's an excellent idea and hope your project takes off.
What I would listen to while driving:
Regular reports on the progress of the issues of the day.
Follow Bills that are introduced and Bills that are up for vote in the House and Senate. Just do a Legislation Update segment with short synopsis of current news. A good venue for RP's voting record.
Iraq war update. Troop buildup, casualties, costs, etc. The "...building an embassy that's bigger than the Vatican" was very interesting to me, as I had never heard of it until RP mentioned it. I'd like updates on that sort of thing. A good venue for RP's stance on Iraq.
Iran conflict. Bush is talking Diplomacy, Cheney is talking nukes. I'd like to hear updates. This is a good venue for RP's stance on Iran.
Please have a segment that begins with the same statement of fact concerning the Federal Reserve, that it is NOT a federal agency, that it's a privately helf corporation that meets in secret to determine our interest rates, money supply and that it is the sole source of inflation in America, not the price of widgets.
Every person I have mentioned this to has said that they never knew that, so it is imperative info for when they hear the blurb "Ron Paul wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve.
I'd love to hear an IMPEACH BUSH & CHENEY update segment. There are many around the country who are organizing this sort of thing and I'm sure they would love a venue for calling in and saying a few words.
Immigration is in the news and is a plank in RP's platform.
Planks and platform are cool buzzwords and you might find a cool way to incorporate them into a format for educating people to RP's.
Just some suggestions, FWIW. I'm sure you'll do well. I'm also sure you'll have no shortage of suggesters once you launch.
05-28-2007, 08:12 AM
While music is nice, I'm certain that the "talk" part will be the big attraction. Interviews with Ron Paul would be great. Here's a few more...
1. His campaign staff. Create a segment called " Word from the Campaign Trail", or similar, and get some news about size of crowds, where he's going to be, how he is received, what are their strategies, and let callers give opinions as to what he's doing well or how he could do better.
2. Experts on the issues that drive the campaign. To me, nothing is more important than monetary and tax reform. Aaron Russo comes to mind. Lew Rockwell. Marshall Brain for certain. Anyone from the Mises Institute. I can speak at length on this subject (though I'm not famous), and I can send you links to websites where you can find others.
3. His grandson. I believe one of his grandsons is the person being the website DailyPaul, and he might be more accessible. He could add a touch of how the family is involved and effected by the campaign. I think his name is Michael.
4. Anyone who can speak with authority on the drive toward a single world government, single world bank and currency, etc., and why it's not good for us. This issue is National Sovereignty versus a single massive Global Govt with no elected offices. We, too, can use fear as a motivator.
5. An untapped source of millions of Paul voters who don't yet know who he is will be found in the Wellness Movement, - or the drive to keep all alternative health treatments, supplements, etc. legal and affordable. There are many treatments that are illegal solely because of how effective they are (and can't be patented). This is a group of highly active and motivated people. Only Ron Paul opposed all health regulation. There is a new assault in play at both the federal (five bills moving forward) and international (the WHO's Codex Alimentarius) that must be opposed. You can interview experts in this area and reach out to this industry to get them invovlved. I can help here to.
That's long enough. I have no shortage of ideas in this area as I am planning to host a talk show online when fibre optic cables are installed in my neighborhood on the small island that I live in in south Brazil.
I am at your disposal.
05-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Winning It All by The Outfield. That songs sums it all up for Dr. Paul. Sounds like it will be a good show. Keep us posted.:cool:
05-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I think reports from the field would be good. have a contact from each state, or large city that can update that area's events, goals, ideas. Would be a good way to show that the support is nationwide.
05-28-2007, 01:06 PM
I plan to incorporate talk, news, humor, entertainment, music, satire, and weather. I am a weather man, that's actually my job.
Royalty rates shouldn't be too bad if I don't play very many songs. The talk radio will be the main attraction, where we can talk about everything from what's going on in MSM to what's going on in the government, the campaign, the topics, debates....
It's gonna be a really fun time.
Thank you guys for great suggestions!!! :)
05-28-2007, 01:17 PM
05-28-2007, 01:22 PM
I agree, interviews with guests would be good. I would suggest L. Neil Smith.
05-28-2007, 01:25 PM
I would like to hear an interview with Pat Buchanan. :)
05-28-2007, 01:34 PM
I am gonna be talking alot about how much I love America.
It'll be fun to have people call and talk about that too :)
05-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Video of Ron Pauls Revolution 2008
set to Poker Faces song KONTROL
http://www.pokerface.com Main Poker Face site
http://www.myspace.com/pokerfacemusic Bands MySpace site
New York Central
09-03-2007, 07:48 AM
From my hometown area of Bethlehem PA. Pokerface is a band who's time has come. They will be perfoming 11pm Friday September 28th in Allentown PA at the Unsigned Bands concert.
Prayer for America - http://pokerface.com/media/wax/04_07_prayer_for_america.wax
Control - http://pokerface.com/media/wax/04_01_control.wax
Tear it down - http://pokerface.com/media/wax/03_04_tear_it_down.wax
Rather Die (Written for the movie - The Patriot (MelGibson)) - http://pokerface.com/media/wax/03_10_rather_die.wax
Illuminati - http://pokerface.com/media/wax/03_01_illuminati.wax
Interview Clip about the Band - http://www.pokerface.com/media/wax/video/slp_wvx_hi.wvx
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.